Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2012, 12:49 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,267 times

Advertisements

I seriously thought my hatred for Vicki and Alexis was the highest it could possibly get, then last night happened.

Donn and Brianna are fabulous. I love that they still have such a good, close relationship. I also love that Brianna knows her mother is a selfish B****.

I actually like Tamra this season . And Slade is bearable , but embarrassing. He has every right to be angry at Vicki. She is such a hypocrite.

Love Heather's husband Terry. She was bearable last night, but then, there wasn't much to compare her to.

I still like Gretchen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2012, 03:39 PM

7,372 posts, read 5,486,812 times
Does anyone know if Brianna is OK? She is so mature and strong. And Vicki was making it all about Her. I thought that was disgusting!
Not a fan of Slade's, but he and Gretchen are right when they say Vicki is a hypocrite, her boyfriend was not paying child support either. The pot calling...
Alexis is an attention ho and big baby too. She should take a page out of Brianna's book on how to act like an adult.

Old 03-14-2012, 04:28 PM

3,964 posts, read 10,636,361 times
She got married, so I take that as a positive sign in regards to her health. I wish her the best!

Old 03-14-2012, 04:37 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
yes Briana eloped to Vegas and Donn has prostate cancer

Briana Wolfsmith - Reality Tea

Old 03-15-2012, 03:16 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,397,970 times
Man, Vicki should have stayed off the show.
She is NOT coming off well this season.
She seems completely unbalanced, everything is about her, she's being extremely hypocritical, she's become a total drama queen, her insecurities are bare naked all the time for anyone to see...

It's a freakin' hot mess.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:17 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,397,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
Eddie doesn't seem to handle anger or embarrassment well. He was very insulting to her after the boob incident and he seems to seethe over what are really just irritations.
I dunno. I think that was just drunk overreacting.
I think if he (or she) had been sober, none of that whole thing would have happened.

Old 03-15-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
yes Briana eloped to Vegas and Donn has prostate cancer

Briana Wolfsmith - Reality Tea
I actually feel bad for Vicki here. Its her only daughter and she didn't get to experience her wedding with her. I'm sure she is heartbroken. maybe they will have a renewal ceremony somewhere down the line and have a nice reception.

Poor Donn. I hope he will be okay.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:46 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,335,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I actually feel bad for Vicki here. Its her only daughter and she didn't get to experience her wedding with her. I'm sure she is heartbroken. maybe they will have a renewal ceremony somewhere down the line and have a nice reception.
haha I'm sure Vicki completely flipped her lid when she didn't get to be included in Brianna's wedding.

that's what happens when you're a selfish, hypocritical, emotionally immature, loony tune. No one wants you around. Not even your daughter at her wedding.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:52 AM

512 posts, read 862,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
haha I'm sure Vicki completely flipped her lid when she didn't get to be included in Brianna's wedding.

that's what happens when you're a selfish, hypocritical, emotionally immature, loony tune. No one wants you around. Not even your daughter at her wedding.
I totally agree. There's a reason Brianna and her fiance chose to elope. If I had a mother like that I wouldn't want her around for my big day. Everything would be about her. I have a sister like that, and anytime anyone has the spotlight, including my father being in ICU in a coma for three weeks, she steels the limelight and makes EVERYTHING about her. Vicki is no different.

If she'd admit her control and attention issues and act like she cares and is trying to work on it, I might have a smideon of simpathy for her. I know she has verbalized an addmission of too much control, but she doesn't give a crap about trying to change, and Brianna has lived long enough under her to know that.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post

Oh no... I completely get that, I can't stand Vicki and she is an awful person, but for a moment I just put myself in her shoes and tried to imagine how I would feel if one of my children did not include me. I have three sons, but it would still kill me. Then I thought of my mom and how she would have felt had she not been included or have even known about my wedding, and it made me sad, thats all. But I guess if you are not on speaking terms with each other it is different.

I am glad however that Brianna seems to be healthy and happy and that she has figured out her mom is a complete slug
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV