Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2012, 09:06 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Heather. Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather...
I was set to like her.
But she is...*sigh*
Part delusional and part beeyowtch.
I bet her husband feels like a lonely paycheck.
She acts like she just puts up with him all the time.
You can tell he just wants attention.

And what is with this spoiled 'send 90% of the food back' nonsense?
Or treating your spouse like dog doo in front of strangers (the same strangers you can't have at your house or discuss sex with)?

The woman's a jackass.
I am embarrassed at how many people I know who are just like her.
AGREE 200% with this. I cannot stand her. Terry seems like a really nice, down to earth guy. He is funny, great with his kids, and seems so nice. She obviously married him for his money. She is such an uptight snot.

I enjoyed watching Vicki squirm so much at Gretchen and Tamra. So, so much. And Jesus Barbie being so childish bringing up the bracelet just proved her attitude sucks yet again and yes she is so jealous if she is not the one getting attention. And please, get over it about your husband banging Peggy 20 years ago. HE should have been the one telling her, not Peggy. Be mad at the right person. Idiot. God I hate that rat-faced "holy roller".

The whole thing with Vicki/Brooks/Tamra/Eddie was just stupid. Eddie overreacted. It was a joke. So weird. I would have told him to f-off and grow up. Vicki and him were just having fun so Tamra just did the same. And really, Tamra jealous over that? She needs to grow up too. I don't think for one second she was, she was just saying that to try to get Eddie to feel bad for what he was doing. And yeah, two shows dedicated to this was a little much.

As much as I dislike Slade(though he seems like a better person since he broke up with Jo because I think Gretchen puts him in his place), I am happy he now has some ammo with Vicki and her deadbeat dad boyfriend. Becasue truthfully, I hate her more. So far Brooks seems like a nice guy, but you never know.

Gretchen's outfit would have been fine without the weird shoes and the hairbow made for a 5 year old. And I am getting a little tired of her always saying how great she is in bed and that she is so wonderful, blah, blah, blah...

And so far, thank you to Bravo for not showing that slimeball Jim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2012, 10:36 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,311,326 times
Lord Gretchen's outfit! That was just creepy and inappropriate. She is a pretty girl but once you hit a certain age you become a caricature of yourself. She's still relatively young but not young enough to wear that getup. Watching her it dawned on me that she could be the type to wear inappropriate clothing when she's old and have people laugh at her. I don't think she's very aware of herself or others.

But Vicki and Alexis take the prize this week for ridiculousness. How can women get that old and still be so junior high? With this group I have no problem disliking the entire crew. Blech.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:52 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,118,547 times
Heather... she's an actress, you know. She acts like she loves her husband when she really loves his professional title and money, She acts like she might be nice then delivers some kind of insult or back-handed comment.... she acts like she's so darn cool, yet I think she's an uptight *****.

I love Vicki's eyeball tricks. They roll, bulge, pop out, sear off people's faces with her laser lenses... do not wanna be on the other end of that look!

Tammy, keep other guys hands off your ****** bas.

Peggy vs Jesus Barbie, no comment, not worth the carpel tunnel syndrome.

Gretchen, you don't have to wear all the products from your make-up line at one time. Less is More, girl... cept when it comes to your clothes, dear... then More is More. You're giving REAL housewives a bad image... ya know what sweats are?

Old 02-23-2012, 12:57 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,929,903 times
Gretchen appears to be desperate for money.. she sells a lot of her personal stuff on ebay. go to her website and it will direct you to her ebay. you can even buy her pre owned La perla bras, shoes etc. I could see if she was going to donate to chairty but its for herself.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:35 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,382,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Don't forget Jesus Barbie turning green with envy over the new girl having an actual talents, and actual money.
You are so right! When Heather was asked what she was talented in, and she said acting, Alexis in confessional was like, "Who says that?" and I wanted to say to her, anyone who is a talented actress might say that.

My word, is that so hard to grasp? Heather actually had a career - a successful career as an actress - that is part of who she is. So of course if someone asks her what she's good at, she's going to say acting! But Alexis acted like admitting that she had some actual talent was a big huge transgression against good taste.

I just can't get over how insecure and jealous Alexis is - over absolutely everyone and everything. She is a gorgeous woman, and younger than the others - you would think she wouldn't be such a wreck around them, every single time they get together.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:40 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,382,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I'm getting there. I always record them, I watch all my other stuff first, if I'm still awake I watch them.
I tend to catch them late at night, in repeats. Bravo plays them often enough that I don't even know when they're actually on? I just figure at some point during the week, I'll probably get to see each new episode, just by chance.

Old 02-23-2012, 04:51 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,202,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
I tend to catch them late at night, in repeats. Bravo plays them often enough that I don't even know when they're actually on? I just figure at some point during the week, I'll probably get to see each new episode, just by chance.
Yeah, there is certainly no shortage of repeats throughout the week.

Old 02-23-2012, 05:15 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,093,187 times
I could not believe in the tease from next week's episode when Jesus Barbie told Heather that she was a news anchor

Heather is beyond pretentious Yes it is an evil plot for you to start ordering NOW because the server hands you the menu open Foiled Again You figured it out Yes I agree, there has been some major bodily fluids in her food by the servers and chefs

Old 02-23-2012, 06:34 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,929,903 times
and she returns her food 90 percent of the time SICK

Old 02-23-2012, 06:55 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,397,970 times
What was her 'successful' acting career?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV