Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2012, 11:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times

Advertisements

I think Heather would fit in perfectly with the RHOBH.
How far is Orange County from BH?
Her kids are adorable. Her home is fantabulous!! But for real in a home that large they can't find a spot to turn into another bedroom???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
wow. ......... I like to see what you look like Maybe you should sent a compaliant letter to GOD for creating a So Called UGLY PERSON........gezzzzzzzzz
I'm not the topic dear. Stay on topic as I did. Put me on ignore or skip my post but please don't soil the fun we have in this thread. Thanks

Old 02-14-2012, 11:51 PM

Gretchen is her own biggest fan. Annoying much.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:16 AM

7,371 posts, read 5,486,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Gretchen is her own biggest fan. Annoying much.
I like how Gretchen tries to make it appear how hard Slade works for her. I'm not buying it!
I think Heather should go over to Bev Hills, the woman has some big bucks, her house looked bigger than Adrienne's.
I won't miss Peggy not being on the show anymore. I wish Alexis wasn't on there either. she's so annoying!
I felt bad for Vicki having everyone over for dinner and then some of the women complained and whined about the food. Really tacky and bad manners!

Old 02-15-2012, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I like how Gretchen tries to make it appear how hard Slade works for her. I'm not buying it!
I think Heather should go over to Bev Hills, the woman has some big bucks, her house looked bigger than Adrienne's.
I won't miss Peggy not being on the show anymore. I wish Alexis wasn't on there either. she's so annoying!
I felt bad for Vicki having everyone over for dinner and then some of the women complained and whined about the food. Really tacky and bad manners!

t o t a l l y agree

Old 02-15-2012, 01:46 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,202,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
They just showed Gretchen without makeup and boy doe she look VERY different without makeup. She doesn't even look like the same person.
I'm watching the scene of getting made up right now, and I can't believe how different she looks w/o make up, and not in a good way. Usually I think most heavily made up women look better more natural, but it seems that Gretchen uses make up to her advantage. I wonder if she had her lips filled a little, it's very subtle, but they definitely look more plump when she was getting her make up done, but they look thinner in the interview part so maybe she just tried it out, and let them go back, or she has some seriously strong lip plump lotion. Also, where did the boobs come from? Did she have them done, or is she just wearing padded bras?

Old 02-15-2012, 03:15 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,382,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Also, where did the boobs come from? Did she have them done, or is she just wearing padded bras?
I saw Gretchen on TV recently and she said that she kept getting that question, and she had to admit she could see why, when she saw herself on TV, since it's an obvious difference. But no on the surgery, it's just a new kind of bra that pushes everything up higher!

Old 02-15-2012, 06:31 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,634,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Not me. All Vicki ever did at parties was complain.

Old 02-15-2012, 06:32 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,634,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Vicky has a weak chin which I'm surprised she hasn't fixed by now??
I think Icki Vicki looks like a beaver

Old 02-15-2012, 07:25 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,093,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I think Icki Vicki looks like a beaver
Don't pick on beavers I like them (much more than Icky Vicki for sure)

Just when you think that Tammy is turning over a new boob, she decides to act out. She has to make a catty comment to Gretchen and then po's Eddie. Her flight or fight response is strong

Donn #2 looks identical to Donn #1 Vicki even dresses him up just like Donn #1 I wonder if she is making his child support payments and thus cannot afford to keep the house She commented that she likes Donn #2 because he is his own man. Whatever He is as hen pecked as they come

Jesus Barbie just continues to irritate me. Really - you are mad at Peggy but your husband lied about his relationship with her

This is how I hear conversations with Jesus Barbie and Peggy (insert any situation or topic and it will all be the same)

P: My daughter broke her arm last week.
JB: Oh that is horrible! Did I tell you about all the screws the in my ankle from when I fell while I was shooting photos for my new line of clothes? I just continued the shoot because I just don't have time to reschedule.
P: My son brought home an award for winning first place in a science contest.
JB: My son is being considered for a Nobel Piece Prize from the Cracker Jack Box. The caramel corn is so good and he developed the recipe.
P: You mean Peace prize right?
JB: Why do you always have to one-up me Peggy? I have to go and start reading Bible versus to my uterus as I want to have another baby. Peace Out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV