Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2012, 10:05 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,675,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I don't understand why everyone thinks Gretchen is so gorgeous. She looks worse this season than in others and I've always thought she was....not pretty. Long horse face and a mouth that doesn't close properly which causes her teeth to always be showing. All that Plus I think she's just flat out nasty in a skanky kind of way and it makes me think she's not pretty at all.
Vicki is no way the ugliest housewife of the franchises.
I think my vote for ugliest would be former NY house wife Alex.Vicky has a weak chin which I'm surprised she hasn't fixed by now??Agree about Gretchen not looking as good this season...Tamara has pretty features but alot of fake in her too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2012, 07:54 AM

44,258 posts, read 64,492,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I think my vote for ugliest would be former NY house wife Alex.Vicky has a weak chin which I'm surprised she hasn't fixed by now??Agree about Gretchen not looking as good this season...Tamara has pretty features but alot of fake in her too!
How are you even discussing this without mentioning Nene?

Old 02-11-2012, 07:57 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,903,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
How are you even discussing this without mentioning Nene?
We were discussing the OC & NY...

Old 02-11-2012, 01:09 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,384,646 times
I think Camille is one of the prettiest. Brandi is, too. Kyle is pretty but starting to gain weight. Who knows how pretty Taylor could be if she would take out the darn lip implant.

I think Gretchen is a goof but one of the prettiest in the Housewive's franchises. The new lady on the OC is pretty, too. I actually think that Jesus Barbie is pretty. Lots of work done but she is still attractive. However, her personality sucks so much out of her looks that she looks ridiculous. Same can be said of Sonja and The Countless on the New York franchise.

I think Cynthia on Atlanta is stunningly beautiful, perhaps the prettiest. Nene had some horrible work done and now looks bizarre.

Kathy on the Jersey franchise is odd looking and Melissa is pretty. Not perfect but very pretty in a "real woman" way. Teresa is just Teresa. If she is pretty we can't tell because every time the woman opens her mouth we run away. Caroline's sister - Deena? - is very, very pretty.

That's the opinion of a 50-year-old woman, who once was quite pretty and was just replaced with a younger version - for what it is worth which is nothing.

Old 02-11-2012, 05:09 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,823,751 times
Before They Were Housewives - Photo Gallery - E! Online

Gretchen from OC and Melissa from NJ were as ugly then as now
Can't comment on the Miami ones cause I don't watch it.

Old 02-13-2012, 07:47 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,384,646 times
Quote:

It looks like Gretchen had "invisible" braces. Other than that, I think she was pretty.

Wow, Vicki was even uglier than she is now. I just don't care for her. I think she's ugly on the inside and it shows. I also think she is one of the biggest con-artists on all of the franchises, by far.

I think Lisa Vanderpump looks younger than she did 30 years ago, bad lighting from the reunion withstanding.

abc - poison arrow - YouTube

Old 02-13-2012, 09:24 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,443,002 times
Tamera is starting to look old. I don't know if it's the dark eye makeup they put on her or what.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:15 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,760,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
It looks like Gretchen had "invisible" braces. Other than that, I think she was pretty.

Wow, Vicki was even uglier than she is now. I just don't care for her. I think she's ugly on the inside and it shows. I also think she is one of the biggest con-artists on all of the franchises, by far.

I think Lisa Vanderpump looks younger than she did 30 years ago, bad lighting from the reunion withstanding.

abc - poison arrow - YouTube
I agree with you 100% about Vicki. She is awful. No matter how physically beautiful someone is on the outside, if they are ugly on the inside it outshines their physical beauty. But I don't think she is either.

Gretchen is pretty, but looks different this season. Tamra looks better this season than last, but she was going through alot with her ex, so maybe that is why?

Lisa Vanderpump is just awesome. She is a beautiful woman and seems genuinely good hearted.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:52 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,443,002 times
They just showed Gretchen without makeup and boy doe she look VERY different without makeup. She doesn't even look like the same person.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:01 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,932,949 times
Quote:

wow. ......... I like to see what you look like Maybe you should sent a compaliant letter to GOD for creating a So Called UGLY PERSON........gezzzzzzzzz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV