Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2012, 03:48 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,226,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber18 View Post
Do you know where I can watch season 1 online? im not having any luck searching

You can go to Amazon.com, they have all the previous seasons. You can purchase a whole season or a single episode.

Not that the show was perfect back then, but I sure enjoyed it a lot more when Lauri, Jenna and Tammy were on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2012, 08:15 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,129,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Tamra, Tamra, Tamra...you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.
Isnt that the truth, but I do know some high class women from very upper backgrounds who talk like that. BUT NEVER IN FRONT OF A CAMERA! WOW

Old 02-28-2012, 07:45 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,428,259 times
Can someone remind me why they kept Alexis for another season? She is into herself, boring and constantly worshipping her husband. She doesn't need to be on any show with the title "Real" or "Reality".

Old 02-29-2012, 06:32 AM

1,594 posts, read 3,058,225 times
Slade the Comedian...The only thing I laughed at was how terrible he was! I still cannot imagine what a pretty woman like Gretchen sees in a scumbag like him.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:22 AM

7,371 posts, read 5,486,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramirez2012 View Post
Slade the Comedian...The only thing I laughed at was how terrible he was! I still cannot imagine what a pretty woman like Gretchen sees in a scumbag like him.
I agree! Even his mother did not think Slime was funny.
I felt so bad for Vicki's daughter. She's so young to have to go thru thyroid surgery. I hope she's OK.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:07 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,267 times
Watching Slade was like watching reruns of I Love Lucy. I always get embarassed when she does something stupid. That was bad. However, Vicki deserved what she got since she was constantly on him about being a deadbeat and now she is sleeping with one. Oh to be built like Gretchen...

I don't know how Brianna is Vicki's daughter. She is sweet, kind, down to earth, level-headed and very calm. She is very brave to go through this and she is handling it with grace. I hope she will be okay. She truly is a good person. She was very open and honest about Donn too, which was great and she is really hurting about that whole thing. I felt so bad for her.

OMG... Jesus Barbie...please shut up. I like how she acts like she has no idea what slade was talking about when he was saying "masturbation" and "sex toys"... She acts so innocent. Please.

Still don't like the new girl, but her husband is great.

I actually felt bad for Tamra when she was talking to Eddie about moving in. She put her kids first and that was amazing. He handled it so well and you can tell how much he loves her. Good for them.

Next week looks interesting with the 80's party. Slade looked hysterical with his mullet.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:37 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,593,797 times
omg slade. keep your day job-whatever that might be. he is probably one of the most unfunny ppl on planet earth. it's an art to be funny w/out being mean. next week looks like a real doozy

Old 02-29-2012, 02:51 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,335,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
He sees flaws in others? I didn't get that vibe about him.
LOL he's a PLASTIC SURGEON. Please tell me how one becomes a plastic surgeon if they are incapable of seeing the flaws in others.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:54 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,397,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
LOL he's a PLASTIC SURGEON. Please tell me how one becomes a plastic surgeon if they are incapable of seeing the flaws in others.
You are implying he walks around thinking, "Boy, look at all her FLAWS!"

Btw, I think you have a big misconception of what plastic surgeons do. It's not about fixing 'flaws.' It's about enhancing a body to fit what someone has in their mind. There are very few objective flaws.

As far as I can tell, most of the people I know who have had plastic surgery didn't have any discernible flaws to fix. They were just being all vain and ridiculous about an idea of how they thought they should look.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:59 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,397,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Watching Slade was like watching reruns of I Love Lucy. I always get embarassed when she does something stupid. That was bad. However, Vicki deserved what she got since she was constantly on him about being a deadbeat and now she is sleeping with one. Oh to be built like Gretchen...

I don't know how Brianna is Vicki's daughter. She is sweet, kind, down to earth, level-headed and very calm. She is very brave to go through this and she is handling it with grace. I hope she will be okay. She truly is a good person. She was very open and honest about Donn too, which was great and she is really hurting about that whole thing. I felt so bad for her.

OMG... Jesus Barbie...please shut up. I like how she acts like she has no idea what slade was talking about when he was saying "masturbation" and "sex toys"... She acts so innocent. Please.

Still don't like the new girl, but her husband is great.

I actually felt bad for Tamra when she was talking to Eddie about moving in. She put her kids first and that was amazing. He handled it so well and you can tell how much he loves her. Good for them.
I agree. Slade was just embarrassing. But not about the Lucy part. I love her. If he was thinking of proposing to Gretchen, he may have blown it. He acted like such a little boy. Or actually...he acted like a freakin' Real Housewife. Which is not a compliment. He has been hanging out with these ladies for too long.

I was totally amazed that Tamra took the road she took. That was amazingly mature and putting her kids first...great choice. That is something people don't do enough. Vicki should take a page out of her book. I think Vicki has this idea of how she wants to be loved and she will do anything to get that feeling...not sure anyone can really give it to her. May be something missing inside herself.

Yeah, that new chick annoys me more and more every time I see her. Hits way too close to home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV