Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2012, 06:29 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
Brianna eloped?? Was that captured on the show? Last I heard, Vicki was trying to set Brianna up with a guy of Vicki's liking, typical Vicki!!

no, we found it on another site. It also stated that Donn is being treated for prostate cancer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2012, 06:48 AM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times
Alexis had a nurse to take care of her post nose job? Oh brother!!!
And Brianna goes home to recuperate alone while Vicki jumped at a chance to go to L.A. in a helicopter. My Mom had her thyroid removed and it's not a fun surgery to recover from! Poor Brianna! Vicki should have stayed with her even though Brianna told her to leave. If that had been my daughter I would have at least stayed in the vicinity just in case she needed something.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:46 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catnip8056 View Post
I couldn't stand Vicki going on about needing to throw up and making it all about her. Me! Me! Me! Poor Brianna is the one who is sick and she's the one who practically has to comfort HER?

Then you have Alexis crying and acting like such a ridiculous baby over a stupid nose job. I had a rhinoplasty done (along with the roto-rooter and septoplasty) and it's no picnic...but for her to carry on like that?? I wanted to slap her through the TV. Again, Brianna handles herself a million times better when she has much worse things to worry about. How did she turn out so well? She is way more mature than ANY of them.

Glad to hear she is ok, and GOOD for her for eloping! She deserved for her big day to be her own, not about her selfish mother!
Alexis acts like that is the first plastic surgery she has ever gotten. Didn't she get her breasts and lipo done?

Old 03-21-2012, 09:24 AM

346 posts, read 498,381 times
Quote:
Alexis acts like that is the first plastic surgery she has ever gotten. Didn't she get her breasts and lipo done?
YES- she even says several times the Dr. previously did her breats before.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:26 AM

346 posts, read 498,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I was sickened by Vicki's behavior. I cannot imagine my mother acting like that when I find out I may have cancer. Vicki should be disgusted with herself

Ha! You'd have to possess even a tiny bit of self-awareness to do that. She has none.

Old 03-21-2012, 11:08 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catnip8056 View Post
Ha! You'd have to possess even a tiny bit of self-awareness to do that. She has none.
I dislike Vicki more and more with each and every episode. Does she think that the ENTIRE world revolves around her. For a woman who prides herself on being so strong and independent she certainly is desperate to make sure that she jumps whenever deadbeat dad Brooks calls. And how was she so eager to "do lunch" with a group of women that she doesn't know when her daughter just had a major surgery and may have cancer? Vicki has a lot of atoning to do for her actions.

Also, the difference in the level of class between Vicki & Tamra and the LA ladies was very striking (not that I didn't already know this) but the "hater-ade" really started flowing when Vicki and Tamra saw how ladies with real class and real money do it. Jealous much Vicki and Tamra?

Honestly, I would love to see a show about Heather and her LA friends rather than those tired OC witches.

Old 03-21-2012, 11:47 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Newsflash to Heather:

You are not a foodie if you cannot cook.

Old 03-21-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd1skng View Post
Guess I'm the only one not buying Tamara Barneys' sudden personality change.

She's setting Gretchen up and getting close for a backstabbing. I can't believe Gretchen is actually falling for it. Tamaras' already driven a wedge between Gretchen and Alexis. Mark my word she's planning something evil because that's what she is.

Once a mean girl always a mean girl!
Alexis?!?!! Is that you?

Old 03-21-2012, 12:07 PM

What the hell kind of 6 clown sideshow moron endeavor?!!? So stupidly clueless that they don't even have a contract amongst themselves?!? I don't much like Vicki, but I share her disdain.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:11 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,166,444 times
I'm not going to bash Vicki - Due to editing of the show. I don't know how long her daughter was out of the hospital, before she took the lame trip on the heli, for the trip...

And for Ms. Nose Job - wah wah. She's ugly in and out. I can't stand her. No one can't create a wedge between her and Gretchen. She's doing it herself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV