Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2015, 12:54 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,435,320 times

Advertisements

"That's one hell of a foot fetish."
"I'll hop right to it."

Rosalee has a heck of a right hook

(I switched to TNT after it was over to watch 2 hours of Grimm reruns. Of course the silly basketball game was still on. Had to mute the TV for 10 minutes )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2015, 01:23 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I kind of have felt that way for a while, but last night, seems Adalind is the one bringing it back, she was quite funny all out of sorts. I was dying laughing at her crazy faces.

I also was wondering why the mystical, magical, lady didn't open the door like she does before everyone else knocks like she did with the others. Or did she just want to keep Adalind waiting.

Yeah, I too used to want Adalind and her whole story to go away, I especially didn't want to see the baby thing happen, but, now it's turning out to look like good comedy for the show from where I'm seated.

The royals aren't related to this new baby there's no royal connection, so, there's no need for them to want a part of it.

I was happy to see, Nick, try to be there for Juliette, but she was all up in his face really pushing him to the edge. I wouldn't want to kiss that side of her either. Adelaide doesn't make that face when she and Renard are between the sheets, not that I recall, so it's not like Miss Jules has to make it when she and Nike are kissing, just when he gives her flack and she wants to give him attitude does she have to make that mug.
Had to make a correction to the between the sheets part, I had meant to say when Adelaide and Renard were between the sheets, not Juliette and Renard.

Old 03-21-2015, 01:43 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Had to make a correction to the between the sheets part, I had meant to say when Adelaide and Renard were between the sheets, not Juliette and Renard.
I was going to question that but then forgot. Good catch, T.

Old 03-21-2015, 02:12 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,259,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Way to come back from a break! And an appropriate episode for the Easter season....not! And why wasn't Peter's sister named Flopsy or Mopsy? Well, I was glad Chloe stabbed the Rabbit Hunter in the foot with that pole and Hank shot him.

Poor Juliette and Nick, they are really in for it. He's got to accept her being a hexenbiest and that won't be easy. Too bad she couldn't have turned into a cute little fox like Rosalee instead of the ugliest, scariest Wesen there is. And it has to be hard for Juliette accepting how she is now. She couldn't even enjoy the sight of her engagement ring on her finger because her arm turned all Hexenbiesty.

And then there's Adalind. This woman can not catch a break. More baby mama drama. I wonder if the royals are going to want a hexengrimm?
It seemed to surprise Nick that she was afraid he might have killed her. He barely blinked when she told him about the one's she'd already killed. He doesn't even know that she has powers others of her new kind don't. It could be most helpful for a grimm to have a supercharged hexinbiest on his side.

Way hard for Juliet to accept that something changed her and it won't ever change back. But she is managing. It was rather cruel to vogue and then ask him to kiss her, but its something he has to deal with. And yet if you take out the 'monsters' its the same sort of quandry many couples face when life plays nasty games. You either accept that the person you care for has changed, or you run. He's very shaken, but he hasn't run.

And then there is Mom. I really wonder what she has to say about it. Will she welcome a brand new rather dangerously skilled hexinbiest to the family fold or....

And Adalind. I would think, royal connection or not, they would not look kindly on a part hexinbiest part grimm. Others might not either. Poor kid. Of course she also might have to pick a side.

I watched it in a dark room. I'm going to do a marathon of the series sometime, all in the dark. They shoot it so you can and it adds a ... special dimension.

Old 03-21-2015, 03:43 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,435,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
Way hard for Juliet to accept that something changed her and it won't ever change back. But she is managing. It was rather cruel to vogue and then ask him to kiss her, but its something he has to deal with.
Nitpick.

To vogue is Madonna.
To woge is Wesen.

Sorry.
Couldn't resist

Old 03-21-2015, 05:10 PM

23,593 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
It seemed to surprise Nick that she was afraid he might have killed her. He barely blinked when she told him about the one's she'd already killed. He doesn't even know that she has powers others of her new kind don't. It could be most helpful for a grimm to have a supercharged hexinbiest on his side.

Way hard for Juliet to accept that something changed her and it won't ever change back. But she is managing. It was rather cruel to vogue and then ask him to kiss her, but its something he has to deal with. And yet if you take out the 'monsters' its the same sort of quandry many couples face when life plays nasty games. You either accept that the person you care for has changed, or you run. He's very shaken, but he hasn't run.

And then there is Mom. I really wonder what she has to say about it. Will she welcome a brand new rather dangerously skilled hexinbiest to the family fold or....

And Adalind. I would think, royal connection or not, they would not look kindly on a part hexinbiest part grimm. Others might not either. Poor kid. Of course she also might have to pick a side.

I watched it in a dark room. I'm going to do a marathon of the series sometime, all in the dark. They shoot it so you can and it adds a ... special dimension.
Besides being more powerful then others of her kind, she didn't have it from birth so that she could learn how to manage it. I'm wondering if she's going to go dark side instead of joining group Grimm as a hexinbeist.

Old 03-21-2015, 05:41 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,645,484 times
Too bad it wasn't Adalind with the stake in her foot! Just can't stand that one and still wishing they'd bring Trubel back and make Adalind go away! Juliette seems to be pushing to end her relationship with Nick. If she moves in with Renard, that's a good way to do it. Glad they saved the girl and her mother. I would guess that's the worst kind of wesen to be, since they're being systematically killed off. Love Wu's little comments!

Old 03-21-2015, 08:20 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,376,749 times
One thing I hope they don't let stand is Henrietta punking Nick out that way. A Grimm should not be in a weak position against any Wesen so I hope Nick finds a way to combat her "jedi mind trick" and show her who's boss.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:32 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,259,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Besides being more powerful then others of her kind, she didn't have it from birth so that she could learn how to manage it. I'm wondering if she's going to go dark side instead of joining group Grimm as a hexinbeist.
I hope not. She seemed to be quite calm when she told him. And maybe she could remind him she stuck by him when he was a zombie.

She does seem to enjoy her powers, but maybe thats because its a lot more interesting than being more or less bland Julliette.

Old 03-22-2015, 01:56 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
I'm curious if there will be a Hexenbiest war when Juliette finds out Adalind is pregnant with Nick's baby? I, personally, don't like the direction the show is going. More soap opera than Grimm was in the first year ~~the Royals, the keys, and the Wesen of the week. There are too many story lines going in too many directions now that some of the original stories have been forgotten. I don't like Juliette being a Hexenbiest. I think that's a little over the top. So is Adalind being pregnant again. I wish they'd go back to some more basic Grimm story lines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV