Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2012, 12:36 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

Read in the TVGuide that "Nick" (David, the actor) had to jump into the Columbia River about 3 or 4 times while filming and that a REAL body was found floating downriver from where they were filming!! Now that's creepy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2012, 11:35 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Jumping into the Columbia is creepy in itself. I am surprised they didn't use a stuntman.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:26 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,764,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Jumping into the Columbia is creepy in itself. I am surprised they didn't use a stuntman.

That surprises me too. Maybe even Hollywood's cutting

I thought maybe Juliette would turn into the witch Adalind through the cat scratch but that didn't happen. I wonder if they will have Juliette have an affair with the Capt. and what the heck did he start to turn into in the last episode?

Seems like they have two choices with Juliette either she has an affair, secretly of course, or she starts to remember who Nick is to her and what he last said to her about being a Grimm. Hopefully if it's the latter she join in as a team member with Hank, Monroe and Rosalee. I also would like to see Nick's Mother come back she really kicks you know what.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:35 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopbubbles View Post

I thought maybe Juliette would turn into the witch Adalind through the cat scratch but that didn't happen. I wonder if they will have Juliette have an affair with the Capt. and what the heck did he start to turn into in the last episode?

Seems like they have two choices with Juliette either she has an affair, secretly of course, or she starts to remember who Nick is to her and what he last said to her about being a Grimm. Hopefully if it's the latter she join in as a team member with Hank, Monroe and Rosalee. I also would like to see Nick's Mother come back she really kicks you know what.
After seeing this past episode, I get the feeling the writers aren't going to let a relationship develop between the capt and Juliette, just a lot of tension. But I could be wrong of course. I like when they keep me guessing wrong or write but more fun when I'm way off (sometimes, don't want the Capt to continue being a creep).

Old 10-24-2012, 09:18 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopbubbles View Post

IDK but it sure looked ucky! I could have sworn in season 1 they showed the Capt. as a Reaper and he cut off another Reaper's head. Did I dream that eppie? That's all I've been thiniking of whenever he's on screen for all this time.

I'm getting so over this Juliette storyline. Time to end it! Bring her into the fold, bring Momma back and let's get on with it!

Old 10-24-2012, 01:40 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,263,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
After seeing this past episode, I get the feeling the writers aren't going to let a relationship develop between the capt and Juliette, just a lot of tension. But I could be wrong of course. I like when they keep me guessing wrong or write but more fun when I'm way off (sometimes, don't want the Capt to continue being a creep).
I agree it won't happen, largely because he doesn't want it to. She is confused and I'd guess a little unnerved about the prowler. But it took a LOT of determination to go to the herb store looking for help. I could even see in time that the story comes out and she with Nicks blessing, she does go for the treatment. It would be interesting to see how Nick would react if he found out that the captain went through so much to wake her, even if a grim who decided to play by the old rules would be really bad for them.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
IDK but it sure looked ucky! I could have sworn in season 1 they showed the Capt. as a Reaper and he cut off another Reaper's head. Did I dream that eppie? That's all I've been thiniking of whenever he's on screen for all this time.

I'm getting so over this Juliette storyline. Time to end it! Bring her into the fold, bring Momma back and let's get on with it!
Last season when he was being purified so he could wake Juliette, he transformed. He's a hafling prince so the vessan physically must be mixed with human.

Old 10-27-2012, 12:10 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,378,123 times
OK, that eppie gave me the willies. Lots of good location footage too.

Old 10-27-2012, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
OK, that eppie gave me the willies. Lots of good location footage too.
Oh yeah. And three kids who will NEVER forget Halloween...

and next week, oh crap....

Old 10-27-2012, 01:29 AM

4,064 posts, read 5,646,222 times
Being as La Llorona is a Hispanic legend, I was already a bit familiar with that one. But there are many dozens of different stories they use to explainabout it. And many many people say they have see La Llorona in Texas. I haven't seen her, unless her spirit lived in a hauhnted house in which I lived in back when I was a teen...and that's unlikely. Renard and Juliette sure could use the "treatment"!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV