Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2013, 08:10 AM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times

Advertisements

Loved the first episode! Infected Nick was downright scary!

I'm Ok with Juliette and Rosalee having more of an active role in the series.

Can't wait to see what kind of baby Adalind has when she gives birth. Little monster will be an understatement I think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2013, 09:57 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
I thought there was hope for Juliette when she was fighting the zombies but alas at the airport when the group was watching the plane take off, she had no expression on her face and I went nutso over her again. I just want her gone.

My "oh no!" post was from the previews of next week with Nick holding a gun on Monroe and hearing it go off.

At least "they" make TBC cute...."it ain't over yet...".

Old 10-26-2013, 12:25 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
Adalind's sarcasm toward Stefania was hilarious! I can't wait to see the Captain and his brother's faces when they realize the Hexenbeist is back and she's pregnant!

I saw an interview with Reggie Lee talking about tonight's episode. He says when he showed up to shoot the scene, he was freaked out by all the extras all around and the long lines at makeup. He did have to act freaked out, he really was!!

Juliette had a little more life to her this episode. Maybe the writers saw all the message boards hinting that she needed to get a backbone.
I couldn't agree more about that bit with Adelaide; normally, I've not cared for the character, but she pulled me in with that bit. I LOL on that. Oh and that woman, Stefania (?), I think she's plays this crazy doctor on the soap General Hospital. I wasn't looking at the TV and I said to myself, this woman sounds very familiar and sure enough, it's got to be her. If you thing she's off the deep end on Grimm, you should have seen her antics on GH.

Anywho, it was an interesting episode, those coming epies, like tamiznluv, said, OH NO!

Old 10-26-2013, 01:27 PM

3,663 posts, read 5,676,018 times
I bet Adalaide decides not to give away the baby.

Juliette was more tolerable.

I'd like to see the captain and his brother square off and the captain prevail. They could take the story along that direction where the captain, now the "head" of the royal family. I think that would be an interesting turn. Especially if he is the father of Adalaide's baby.

Old 10-26-2013, 02:03 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,263,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everdeen View Post
I bet Adalaide decides not to give away the baby.

Juliette was more tolerable.

I'd like to see the captain and his brother square off and the captain prevail. They could take the story along that direction where the captain, now the "head" of the royal family. I think that would be an interesting turn. Especially if he is the father of Adalaide's baby.
If she keeps the baby then its going to be a target, making her one too. Acutally I'd assume she is a target anyway since I don't see his brother as really caring for opposition even if its not active. I believe the captain is the father. I think there is a reference somewhere last season.

I wonder if her having had time being 'normal' has changed her any and she'll act different with her powers returned.

And that OH NO, can't wait.

Just imagine Grimm and Dr. Who on the same night.

Old 10-26-2013, 04:10 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
If she keeps the baby then its going to be a target, making her one too. Acutally I'd assume she is a target anyway since I don't see his brother as really caring for opposition even if its not active. I believe the captain is the father. I think there is a reference somewhere last season.

I wonder if her having had time being 'normal' has changed her any and she'll act different with her powers returned.

And that OH NO, can't wait.

Just imagine Grimm and Dr. Who on the same night.
I seriously doubt it but it would be cool if she switched sides! That'd give "the gang" more serious power.

Old 10-26-2013, 05:47 PM

3,663 posts, read 5,676,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I seriously doubt it but it would be cool if she switched sides! That'd give "the gang" more serious power.
That would be more likely to happen if it's the captain's baby and they team up to keep their love child.

Old 10-26-2013, 06:09 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,646,222 times
Loved it (except for Juliette, of course)! Nick the Zombie/Grimm was really scary! Monroe and Roselee...they're so good, I tell you, this show wouldn't be half as great if they weren't on it! I was SO afraid that Nick was in some kind of coma, that they would get him to Europe and lock him up! So relieved when he came out of it and broke out of that coffin. The plane crash was bad, but at least Nick survived and he's not far from home. That fight in the bar...I kept saying that those guys must be morons. After Nick dispatched the first couple of bikers, why did they keep coming...idiots! And next week, oh no! is right! BTW, being a flower gardener, all I could think about in Adelind's scene out in the poppy field was how beautiful the the poppies were! And then I was pissed that most of the them were destroyed. To the people that put that together: DON'T MESS WITH THE FLOWERS!!!

Old 10-26-2013, 06:23 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,378,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
, all I could think about in Adelind's scene out in the poppy field was how beautiful the the poppies were! And then I was pissed that most of the them were destroyed. To the people that put that together: DON'T MESS WITH THE FLOWERS!!!
Best use of poppies in a scene since The Wizard of Oz.

Old 10-26-2013, 06:32 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,263,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Best use of poppies in a scene since The Wizard of Oz.
I suspect that scene was part of the reason she was standing in a field of poppies. Nice reference to magic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV