Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2012, 05:51 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,049,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Does anyone think the fix was in from the very beginning?
All through the season, I thought it was fixed for Clay to win. The results proved me wrong. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2012, 06:00 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,049,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Just read this! LMAO! Aubrey brought a bunch of body guards to the finale? Too funny!

Old 05-21-2012, 06:40 PM

8,815 posts, read 21,280,851 times
What ever happened to the huge check for Arsenio from Jay Leno?

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 05-21-2012, 06:52 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
All through the season, I thought it was fixed for Clay to win. The results proved me wrong. LOL
I actually thought it was a fix to have Aubrey and Lisa as the finale, I was proved wrong too.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:08 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,379,755 times
You guys are cracking me up with all the talk of a "fix" - in reality the producers don't care who wins, they just care about having an interesting show each week - that will get more people talking and watching!

Old 05-21-2012, 07:10 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
What ever happened to the huge check for Arsenio from Jay Leno?
There were more than one. The first was for $5000. Then Arsenio mentioned a bit later they had recieved another but I don't think he said for how much.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:13 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Just read this! LMAO! Aubrey brought a bunch of body guards to the finale? Too funny!
Yeah, I'm sure Arsenio is all broken up over it.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:13 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,377,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Wanted to ask why so many here love Dyana? I think she is a person used to getting by ONLY on her looks. I thought she was stuck up and looked down on the other women. And work? What did she do? I saw nothing, compared to every other player. If I had to pick my most disliked, she'd be #1. How she stayed so long just boggled my mind weekly, but we know Trump loves young beautiful women. Aubrey was a pain in the backside, but at least she worked her hiney off.
I think you have a valid point. I felt sorry for Dayana in the beginning but week after week of seeing her offer inane suggestions made me sympathize with her annoyed co-workers. I was also disappointed that she ended up stooping to making derogatory remarks about Lisa at the end.

I didn't know Arsenio could sing and actually thought his voice sounded better in the duet. I hadn't heard Clay sing before this show and was very disappointed in his singing (although maybe it was his song choices). I did think Clay's PSA was the better of the two, though.

Last edited by Sandhillian; 05-21-2012 at 08:28 PM..

Old 05-21-2012, 08:01 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,591,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
In [Aubrey's] mind, men are threatened by her because she's supposedly a strong woman, but in reality, she's simply a pain in the ass to deal with. Furthermore, strong women don't feel the need to tell anybody that they are. You don't see Ivanka Trump telling anybody that she's a strong woman, because she doesn't need to.
I'm giving you a rep for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
Another problem is that she's so eager to take all the credit for her team's accomplishments, but then tries to shed the blame when her team loses. She can't have it both ways. She can't keep talking about how important she is to her team and then claim to have nothing to do with her team's failures.
Yup, when Teresa was Aubrey's PM, Aubrey tells the camera I did this, I did that (the typical Aubrey) my-my-I-I-me but then immediately says "So if we lose, Teresa should get fired." (Anyone remember this?) Uh, wow, megawow- That made zero sense. Not a split-second in between one remark and the next. Not only was it illogical, it made her look stupid and conniving. Maybe Aubrey was dropped on her head as a baby (brain damage?) Someone please tell Aubrey (and her fans) Melrose Place and the biatchy 90's are over.

Old 05-21-2012, 08:14 PM

403 posts, read 867,583 times
I think the final two were correct. Aubrey & Lisa are simply entertainment jokes. Before the show I was indifferent about them, now I can't stand them, no wonder aubry was fired from her band.

I do think Clay should have won. He was able to work thru disagreements better, was more of a calming force for the team & his final presentation was far far better. But I'm glad it was down to these two for the win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV