Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2012, 08:15 PM

403 posts, read 867,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Just read this! LMAO! Aubrey brought a bunch of body guards to the finale? Too funny!
Probably because she realized how disliked she is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2012, 08:35 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,380,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2byte View Post
& his final presentation was far far better.
I thought Arsenio's presentation was better. His party looked a lot more fun to me - cocktails and white couches versus a carnival theme indoors? No question which one I'd rather attend! And Arsenio's PSA was better. As for the entertainment portion of the evening? Dee Snider's anthem, with Debbie Gibson chiming in, was the highlight of the evening - for sure - but the rest of the songs were not all that great. I have a feeling I would have enjoyed the comedians more - and I LOVE music!

Clay did raise more money - that night and overall - but as far as the presentations go, I liked Arsenio's better...

Old 05-21-2012, 08:46 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,592,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Dee Snider's anthem, with Debbie Gibson chiming in, was the highlight of the evening - for sure - but the rest of the songs were not all that great. I have a feeling I would have enjoyed the comedians more - and I LOVE music!
I just thought of a number for "Donald and the Trump Kids":

At the after-party (if there was one), they should've tied Aubrey to a chair and sang "We're Not Gonna Take It!" to her face. That would've been worth a roar and clever. If she was a true sport, she'd know that when you dish it out you gotta take it too

Old 05-21-2012, 08:58 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Yeah, I'm sure Arsenio is all broken up over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2byte View Post
Probably because she realized how disliked she is.
Interestingly, strippers usually have bodyguards.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:13 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
It kind of annoys me that people keep trying to justify why Arsenio won. "Trump wanted a black guy" "Trump has money invested"...do these people not watch the show? 99%of the time the decisions he makes aren't sensical but no one sits around pondering why he did this or that.

It just takes all the fun out of it when people make every little thing racial or political. Its a game show. Soon they'll be another crop of celebs and no one will care about Arsenio's win.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:29 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,239,448 times
Natalay, you brought up a good point. I think Trump should TELL why 1 won over the other. If they and we dont know why, what makes a winner on this show? The show was 2 hrs long, I dont think it'd kill him to take 2 min. to give his reasons. I hadnt watched this show in yrs, and I felt like I was left in the dark. Personally, I'd be interested in why A. over C. was picked. It'd also stop the rumors.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:50 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,239,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Stuck up?...lol..She was the last woman on that roster to be stuck up. She had class unlike Aubrey who was so excited about her hair, her creativity, her ability to sing, her attractiveness and on and on and on about herself. Dayana never retaliated when people put her down on the show, she kept it all business when people like Lisa or Aubrey got personal with her and we need more people with that kind of character in thisworld right now. We don't need anymore Lisa's or Aubrey's, there's too many of them out there and look how society has become because of it. As far as Dayana, if u did any research on where she is from and what she went through in her past you would see she is far from being stuck-up.
With some snooty, " I think I'm too sexy for anyone" type of women, they dont always have to say anything. Did you see her expressions? The nose in the air, the smirk on her face? And me thinking shes a snob, has nothing to do with the other women or how they acted. Dyana could have been the only woman on the show and I'd say the same thing.

There are tons of beautiful women, and some act like her and some have humility. I looked her up: she was kidnapped, posed naked and almost lost her crown and worked for the TRUMP Model Managment Co.. Hmmm, didnt know she'd worked for the Trumps, must have missed that part. We'll just have to agree to disagree. I had a friend just as pretty as her, and she refused to use her looks to get by, and was embaressed to be told she was beautiful. D. acted like it was her right to be told.

Old 05-22-2012, 12:02 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
With some snooty, " I think I'm too sexy for anyone" type of women, they dont always have to say anything. Did you see her expressions? The nose in the air, the smirk on her face? And me thinking shes a snob, has nothing to do with the other women or how they acted. Dyana could have been the only woman on the show and I'd say the same thing.

There are tons of beautiful women, and some act like her and some have humility. I looked her up: she was kidnapped, posed naked and almost lost her crown and worked for the TRUMP Model Managment Co.. Hmmm, didnt know she'd worked for the Trumps, must have missed that part. We'll just have to agree to disagree. I had a friend just as pretty as her, and she refused to use her looks to get by, and was embaressed to be told she was beautiful. D. acted like it was her right to be told.

Old 05-22-2012, 12:13 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Aubrey just doesn't ever shut up does she? I swear that woman never stops tooting her own horn. Every idea was hers, the only reason anyone wins is because of her, she is the one that did the most work, etc. It got very old.

Old 05-22-2012, 04:58 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Aubrey just doesn't ever shut up does she? I swear that woman never stops tooting her own horn. Every idea was hers, the only reason anyone wins is because of her, she is the one that did the most work, etc. It got very old.
They should have shown clips of Aubrey repeating those things. She said them more than Lou said 110%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV