Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2012, 10:29 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,380,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
I think she thought she was 'working it'.

Did you notice at the end...
Spoiler
when everyone was congratulating one another, she was in the back, pretty much all by herself?!
Lol yes I did!

Spoiler
I was wondering if maybe she was talking to trump. I wonder if she views arsenio's win as her loss considering she put together the whole event
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2012, 10:51 PM

44,634 posts, read 61,638,098 times
Yes Audrey has proven again that she is biatch of the year. Her dress and hair were gawd awful horrible and yes she strutted slowly across the stage for publicity.
Congratulations to Arsenio, I thought Clay should have won it, his party presentation was great and entertaining. I think Arsenio won it because Trump wanted to show diversity.
And yes the show ran about an hour too long. Trump hogs too much spotlight, the man is so into himself.

Old 05-20-2012, 10:51 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,592,956 times
natalay, what was interesting was: soooo much was made of the

Spoiler
mural by debbie's cousin, yet we didn't really get to see it in all its supposedly glory. from what little i saw it did look festive, as did clay's overall side of the event hall. aubrey did say she thinks arsenio is "dirt", so i guess she doesn't want to hug "dirt", yet placed "dirt" between her legs.

she's such a weird gal. ironically i think i have more insight into her after watching this finale. i think she is trying to find herself which is why she considers herself multi-faceted as opposed to a one-trick pony. she did say that she has been underestimated all her life or something likethat..... as for myself, at 27 yrs old, i felt i had found myself that year or a year earlier. i must admit aubrey looked like she fit in in the festive/carnival atmosphere. it reinforces my belief she is appropriate for some niche venues. but her nature was revealed to me tonight- aubrey's nature is: she is an entertainer. not someone i'd pay to see, but still, an entertainer.

Old 05-20-2012, 11:17 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,425,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Yes Audrey has proven again that she is biatch of the year. Her dress and hair were gawd awful horrible and yes she strutted slowly across the stage for publicity.
Congratulations to Arsenio, I thought Clay should have won it, his party presentation was great and entertaining. I think Arsenio won it because Trump wanted to show diversity.
And yes the show ran about an hour too long. Trump hogs too much spotlight, the man is so into himself.
Arsenio didn't win because Trump wanted to show "diversity". He did a great job and the other cast members thought so as well. He worked just as hard as Clay or he won't have made it that far. They both ended up being winners and great friends. I don't think you should try to undermine the hard work Arensio put in and Trumps descision because you think it's about diversity.

Old 05-20-2012, 11:21 PM

14,186 posts, read 22,756,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
I think Arsenio won it because Trump wanted to show diversity.
A black man versus a gay man. How much more diverse can you get? He would have been "showing diversity" no matter who he chose. I don't think it made any difference.

Old 05-21-2012, 12:04 AM

8,816 posts, read 21,285,041 times
well, I think that one might be both.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 05-21-2012, 12:19 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,458,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
Did anyone else catch the [momentary] look of terror on Ivanka's face .....

Spoiler
..... when Debbie Gibson started singing during Clay's presentation?

Yes, I noticed it. But....

Spoiler

The worst singer was Aubrey. She was flat and all over the scale. She ended the first song by sliding out of it. Is she supposed to be a singer? I think she said she didn't want to know Arsenio because he wasn't interested in her. But then the man has class. She wouldn't know class if it bit her in her a*s and said "How'de'do?"

Old 05-21-2012, 12:29 AM

8,816 posts, read 21,285,041 times
Yeah, right to the end, Aubrey was playing her role. She actually said that Donald "knew" that she should have been one of the final two ( wink. wink. ) . I see that Dyanna came back for this final episode, but she wasn't there for the whole week, right?

I sort of thought that George might have shown up for the last show , but I guess he (like Victoria Gotti) was just too insulted to return.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 05-21-2012, 12:46 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,458,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
Yeah, right to the end, Aubrey was playing her role. She actually said that Donald "knew" that she should have been one of the final two ( wink. wink. ) . I see that Dyanna came back for this final episode, but she wasn't there for the whole week, right?

I sort of thought that George might have shown up for the last show , but I guess he (like Victoria Gotti) was just too insulted to return.

That was a dig at Trump for sure. I am surprised she did that because it certainly couldn't have put her in a good light with him. She is just not very smart when it comes to relating to people.

Old 05-21-2012, 01:19 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times
my gawd, I think the presidential election isn't as long as the CA finale.
I didn't care who won; like em both but worse finale that I can recall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV