Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2012, 10:52 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,501,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Clay should have known better than to bring Dayana back. The name of the game is understand Donald Trump -- and Trump isnt about to fire Dayana.
Trump is all about "the task". He could not justify firing Dayana last night because she did so well on that task. In fact, Dayana has been brought into the board room so often and has survived, because she's always brought in under the guise that she a week future player, as opposed to how she did on the task. If the name of the game is to understand Trump...why don't these project managers get that Trump wants to see the failures in the boardroom...not the weak players going forward. It's a bad business decision...and Trump hates it. When they do that, they seriously risk being fired for doing so.

There's other reasons why I thought Clay should have been fired on this task , but he should have been fired over that alone. Trump has done it to others.

Last edited by jfkIII; 04-23-2012 at 11:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 10:54 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Aubrey is the most egotistic narcissistic liar I've seen in a long time. In my opinion the wrong team won.
That's what I kept saying over and over last night. She is really full of herself. I am pretty certain Arsenio brought up the slogan first and yet she claims she had that written down? He basically let her have her say. I wish her and Lisa would go.

Clay should of been fired. Penn thought of the way that they would shoot the photo. If Clay didn't like the slogan he shouldn't of approved it. For Clay to think that Lisa is stronger than Dayanna and that's why he brought Dayanna back is wrong. He should of focused on that particular task as Trump said. Clay should of been fired just for bringing Dayanna back. I also think Trump is wanting Clay to be one of the final two or three.

Trump is not consistant on his reasons for firing the celebrities.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
Excuse me?

"I want to fire Dayana, but I can't."

Why not??? Did he promise her that she'd be the winner before she agreed to do the show?
No, his business acumen is to fire whoever blew the task. He could not fire her because she did great on the task and had no reason to be there. He said he "wanted to" because she's been in the boardroom too many times...but knows that there's no justification to fire someone over that.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWorldItsMe View Post
Oh, sorry..is the show not aired for everyone? Oops...(saw that it says "spoiler" on mine)..I didn't think I put that..don't know how I did if it was me.
This...I do not understand. If you don't want to know went on because it hasn't aired yet, why would you even come into this thread when it's airing in another timezone?????

Occasionally, I DVR my favorite baseball team's day game to watch at night, as if it was airing live. I make it a point not to listen to the radio that day or watch anything on TV that might show sports scores that would ruin the viewing experience for me.

Coming in here while Celebrity Apprentice is airing in another timezone...would be like me watching ESPN when I don't want to know the final score of the recorded game I'll be watching later. However, I don't expect ESPN to show my teams score in spoilers. I just stay away from it until after I watch my game!

Old 04-23-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
Judging by the final boardroom scene and the preview for next week, I get the sense that Dayana Mendoza is going to miss Penn. They seemed to develop a symbiotic relationship as teammates, especially after he calmed her down in the wake of Lisa Lampanelli's tirade last week. Maybe I'm too focused on minutiae, but I found it interesting that right after Donald Trump fired Penn, the camera went not to Penn, but to Dayana.
Yet I found it very odd that after they all walked out of the boardroom that Penn "shook hands" good-bye to Dayana...yet fully hugged Clay...before he took the loser's ride down the elevator.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Did Aubrey say 'thanks babe' to Eric Trump when she asked him to come to get his picture taken? And what's up with her hair? I mean what's up with her HAIR
I noticed...but I think that Audrey uses that same pharse loosely all over. Last night, I also heard her say it to either Arsenio...or the guy that was building her display...or possibly even to Theresa. However, that still does not excuse her obvious and distasteful (and somewhat creepy and stalkerish..IMO) attempts to woo the young Eric every other chance she gets.

Last edited by jfkIII; 04-23-2012 at 11:46 AM..

Old 04-23-2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Aubrey is the most egotistic narcissistic liar I've seen in a long time. In my opinion the wrong team won.
Im also not a fan of Aubrey...but let's be honest...she is fanatstic presenter and knows how to play to a crowd. She presented last night to those two Macy's execs...and I think that's why her team (or should I just say The Aubrey Group???) won that task.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:56 AM

Funniest part of the show was when Arsenio was wearing Aubrey on his neck. It would have been hysterical if she held onto the fence...and he turned around!

Old 04-23-2012, 12:46 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,974,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
His kids aren't hanging on his coattails, they are developing a brand. Ivanka created a line of Trump handbags and a line of Trump jewelry.
Yes. As I mentioned at least twice before, Ivanka at least is trying to branch out as her own person.

These kids are not stupid or naive. They must see their father's manipulation and he is sometimes just short of bullying in the boardroom, which makes me wonder about how he treats his employees when the cameras are not on.

Trump has no integrity. The kids must see that. Either they go along with him, condoning such behavior, or they strike out on their own, building lives that can be respected.

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/celebri...penn-jillette/

One week Trump is firing someone because of a poor track record; another week he is firing someone solely because they did not perform in that single task. One week Trump is firing someone because they didn’t do enough; another week he is refusing to fire someone because they can’t be the one to blame since they didn’t do anything. One week Trump is firing someone because they won’t help the team going forward; another week he is saying that should have no bearing on the decision.

Trump views himself as dictator, and does whatever his mood strikes him whenever it does.

Last edited by goldengrain; 04-23-2012 at 01:04 PM..

Old 04-23-2012, 12:48 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,551,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Im also not a fan of Aubrey...but let's be honest...she is fanatstic presenter and knows how to play to a crowd. She presented last night to those two Macy's execs...and I think that's why her team (or should I just say The Aubrey Group???) won that task.
Agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Funniest part of the show was when Arsenio was wearing Aubrey on his neck. It would have been hysterical if she held onto the fence...and he turned around!
I was waiting for him to drop her!

Imo penn was on borrowed time.
His leaving in the middle of task just to go do shows in vegas was bullcrap!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV