Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2013, 07:10 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,187,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
McCrusty did say - the best part of Being in the house was the free food - Not Amanda. I don't think he was All that into her(no pun intended)...
Sure, sure, Torn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2013, 08:19 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,012,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
I think his act is over, back to Domino's for him.
If only it was an act.

Old 09-19-2013, 09:11 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,013,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Yeah, ho hummm - we all called it a long time ago.

If you get on the show next year, ShellNic, mention City Data so we know you're there.
Oh, you can be sure I'd give a major shout out to my fellow CD'ers!!

I was pretty annoyed with certain aspects of this season, no doubt, but I really did enjoy it overall... I usually do. Sure, there were more things to get irked about (blatant things we've discussed at length) but still, I'm glad it was Andy who won. Let's face it, Howard was never going to win but I held out hope that he'd make it further...or some of my other faves...but this was a carniverous season....no room for the nice guy.

I do hope with AG being gone, we can only hope for a massive change. I did like Dr. Will last night... very amusing they had a mediator at jury house...they freaking needed it.

Anyway, if I apply, I'll let you all know...good grief, would I really be up for it? They might've spit me out if I'd been on this year...who knows what happens next year???

Old 09-19-2013, 11:11 AM

9,753 posts, read 7,464,279 times
They should've saved the coaches an extra year. This group needed the help, I think last years cast would've been fine without them.

Old 09-19-2013, 09:42 PM

291 posts, read 159,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post

OK...now you guys find some funny things that made you laugh...if any of you say that you didn't think even one thing was funny, I'll believe you not to be a true Big Brother fan.
Spencer (twice in one episode): I'm going to go get some chocolate milk.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:02 AM

44,622 posts, read 61,590,826 times
OK...now you guys find some funny things that made you laugh...if any of you say that you didn't think even one thing was funny, I'll believe you not to be a true Big Brother fan.

I found the whole season to be laughable...

Old 09-20-2013, 01:28 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,186,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
True That!!!! I think the forum here was more fun, than the show!!!
So true. Even though I had the 24 hr live feed I came here and learned more about what was going on in the house.

Old 09-20-2013, 08:01 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,013,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post

I found the whole season to be laughable...
So...you're not a fan. That's fine but I was obviously talking about positive things. There were some and it WAS entertaining. I just get REALLY tired of all the negativity.

Old 09-20-2013, 08:05 AM

7,672 posts, read 12,815,129 times
I did enjoy it in the beginning, but it soured for me at the end as mentioned here. And I was extra bitter as I am a huge fan of the show and wish it wasn't so tainted. I am hopeful for the next season if there is one.

I really liked the creativity behind the challenges this season.

Old 09-20-2013, 08:27 AM

861 posts, read 1,147,379 times
If anyone hears anything about the people that got fired and what their reactions were, post it here. That's may be the best part of the entire season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV