Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2013, 12:17 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,416 times

Advertisements

Did you see the announcement that this weeks evictions will be in the jury?

As for the DE, the smartest move any of them could make would be to put up Amanda and McCrae to break up the powerful duo. Helen and Andy would be another great idea but I honestly don't think Andy is on anyones radar yet. I kind of think Andy and Helen might make a power move is they get HOH though.

Either way, Thursday's show will be very interesting!

I think Amanda is too smart to get pregnant. I think it's more a bump due to lack of working out and eating too much. Who was the blond a season or two ago that gained a ton of weight? Can't think of her name, but total air head. Just remember thinking that nothing was fitting her towards the end of the show, not even her sweat suits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2013, 12:37 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,167,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPam View Post
Did you see the announcement that this weeks evictions will be in the jury?

As for the DE, the smartest move any of them could make would be to put up Amanda and McCrae to break up the powerful duo. Helen and Andy would be another great idea but I honestly don't think Andy is on anyones radar yet. I kind of think Andy and Helen might make a power move is they get HOH though.

Either way, Thursday's show will be very interesting!

I think Amanda is too smart to get pregnant. I think it's more a bump due to lack of working out and eating too much. Who was the blond a season or two ago that gained a ton of weight? Can't think of her name, but total air head. Just remember thinking that nothing was fitting her towards the end of the show, not even her sweat suits.
Ashley?

Old 08-07-2013, 01:00 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,016,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Ashley?
Nope, I'm pretty sure she's talking about Porsche. Although, Torn, I think ALL of them gain weight when they're in there. The guys all work out and the girls all eat (with the exception of a few). It's weird!

Old 08-07-2013, 01:12 PM

Ashley was dumb as a box of rocks... And I thought she wore sweats...

Old 08-07-2013, 01:15 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,016,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Ashley was dumb as a box of rocks... And I thought she wore sweats...
Yea, that Ashley wasn't very bright...

And she did wear sweats...but I think Porsche may have had her beat. Then again, many of those girls are sweatpants worthy by the end of the season!

Old 08-07-2013, 01:18 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,713 times
While on topic of wardrobes......is it me noticing weird things....but does Gina Marie not own anything in her wardrobe that is not pink or black? That seems to be all she wears.

And Helen....always seeming to be wearing that neon green color and black. Oh well to each their own. Just that I'd point that out.

Old 08-07-2013, 04:23 PM

No one beats McCrae, who never changes his "jammie" pants. He just is so dirty looking all the time..

Old 08-07-2013, 04:59 PM

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! It was Porsche! I think she gained the most of anyone I've seen over the years, but I could be wrong.

Can you believe Gina Marie is as old as she is? 33? Really? She acts like she is 12 most of the time. Have you noticed the heart bandana shrine around Nick's picture on the coffee table in the HOH? OMG

I know some of them are limited on clothing choices just because BB will go thru the bags and remove things, so it is what it is.

All I can say is that I would kill for Elissa's body and flexibility. Maybe not the lips, but I sure wish I was in shape like she is! And she is so darn strict with her diet. You hardly ever see her eating junk. And while Helen will eat junk she is always working out, so it doesn't matter. I like my food way too much to be as regulated as they are.

Old 08-07-2013, 05:32 PM

Houseguests got a new game to practice on with an outside lockdown. They were all told to practice, even the HOH. So now they are all pretty sure it's DE week. Bet there will be lots of plotting tonight

Old 08-07-2013, 09:42 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,252,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnricoV View Post
Now show us the article where is says that what someone does in their private life has anything to do with being a realtor.
All Realtors are held to a higher standard, based on the CODE OF ETHICS:

In recognition and appreciation of their obligations to clients, customers, the public, and each other, REALTORS® continuously strive to become and remain informed on issues affecting real estate and, as knowledgeable professionals, they willingly share the fruit of their experience and study with others.

They identify and take steps, through enforcement of this Code of Ethics and by assisting appropriate regulatory bodies, to eliminate practices which may damage the public or which might discredit or bring dishonor to the real estate profession.

REALTORS® having direct personal knowledge of conduct that may violate the Code of Ethics involving misappropriation of client or customer funds or property, willful discrimination, or fraud resulting in substantial economic harm, bring such matters to the attention of the appropriate Board or Association of REALTORS®. (Amended 1/00)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV