Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2014, 08:35 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,006,311 times

Advertisements

Cynthia... saying that she would have understood if her leach of a husband went to someone else for sex when she was sick. SO sad that she doesn't value herself more than that.

Eta: And Phaedra going off on Kenya and the sperm bank. Ouch and lol.

Last edited by the minx; 05-04-2014 at 09:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2014, 09:06 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,493,467 times
Watching WWHL right now and they are interviewing Porsha.lol Andy is apologizing for not taking the bullhorn away....

Old 05-04-2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Honestly....like, deep down inside....Nene knows Kenya is MUCH prettier than she is, right? lol.
NeNe is in no way shape and form pretty. Kenya on the other hand is gorgeous. She really is. I know many people dislike her personality which makes her less pretty, but if you didn't know who she was?

Old 05-04-2014, 10:16 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Watching WWHL right now and they are interviewing Porsha.lol Andy is apologizing for not taking the bullhorn away....
Why did he bother to interview her if he was not asking any questions? He spoon fed the widdle baby her answers and agreed no matter how absurd her responses. The cops pressed charges because they saw no imminent threat from the bullhorn. Period.

Good job by Apollo on confusing Kenya! He was an inarticulate mess but he managed to use a few real facts to challenge her (with a heaping helping of cockeyed pimp intimidation to boot ). By the end he looked crazy and strangely angry at Kenya over HIS charges. Good dodge, bro.

Peter and the peach......I die! He better check his homophobia before he gets bounced, though.

Good on Todd for admitting Christopher Williams touched Kenya in a way he would defend against had it been his woman.

Old 05-04-2014, 10:27 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,361 times
BTW Kandi has found the perfect way to get Mama Joyce off HER ass and out of her wallet. Kandi: "My Mom Needs a Camera Around Her at All Times" | Kandi Burruss | The Real Housewives of Atlanta Blog

Old 05-04-2014, 10:38 PM

404 posts, read 385,864 times
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
Why did he bother to interview her if he was not asking any questions? He spoon fed the widdle baby her answers and agreed no matter how absurd her responses. The cops pressed charges because they saw no imminent threat from the bullhorn. Period.

Good job by Apollo on confusing Kenya! He was an inarticulate mess but he managed to use a few real facts to challenge her (with a heaping helping of cockeyed pimp intimidation to boot ). By the end he looked crazy and strangely angry at Kenya over HIS charges. Good dodge, bro.

Peter and the peach......I die! He better check his homophobia before he gets bounced, though.

Good on Todd for admitting Christopher Williams touched Kenya in a way he would defend against had it been his woman.

I caught that too. ...Peter sure did almost slip up.

Old 05-04-2014, 10:59 PM

I don't know. Apollo looks awfully guilty. Is he trying to look good to his wife? We all know he has the hots for Kenya. Too bad he is so good looking...lol

Old 05-05-2014, 06:17 AM

734 posts, read 1,082,513 times
I hate how everyone gangs up on Kenya. She has no friends at all on that show but the main person who has bullied and had beef with EVERYONE, Hene, has everyone kissing her ass. Her attitude and her personality sucks, but people damn near beg her to be friends with them. I just don't get it. They really do act like they are afraid of her.

Old 05-05-2014, 07:28 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times
HeNe is a big ole bully. If you don't worship her then you will be on the outs with her.

Kenya is just cray-cray. When someone speaks the truth about her, she just says she has no comment. Gotta love Google, I learned what "bye Felicia" means Urban Dictionary: bye felicia

All the husbands were dressed nicely except for Apollo. He really shouldn't speak. I hope Kenya pays him some money since he made her famous and gave her a storyline I wonder why no one called her out more on her African Prince

Kandi stood up to HeNe

Even Andy was offended by HeNe's gay slur. It was a great apology

Peter eating the peach was priceless

Cynthia looked broke down

Old 05-05-2014, 07:44 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Poor Phaedra...Apollo shouldn't ever talk...at all LOL. He really is that dumb.

I agree with you George, Andy made it quite clear that he was offended by her gay slurs, and Nene, being the classy woman that she is, continued on with her moronic attitude and BS apology.

I know its not a good things to wish bad on people, so I'll just say that I hope Nene's ugly ass never gets another job in hollywood, and is broke in the next 5-7 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV