Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2014, 02:24 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
^^^^

"Cordell Moore?" Really?!

She really should stop.

Really.
I think she is a treacherous opportunist who has no moral issue with lying her way out of the problems she creates, using people, playing the sincere babe-in-the-woods. In seconds she spun a lie about feeling attacked by the scepter she threw away a half hour before and was laying on the set floor, she lied on the play director and her staff saying it was their fault she missed rehearsal (up until Kandi called her out on it). First she's bragging about how close and intimate she and her husband were such that she planned to take the girls gag gift pregnancy test, then she said he didn't want her sexually or touch her after the wedding. She claims to have shut down her businesses for Kordell, while he says she couldn't keep the payments on her condo together much less run a business. Basically she's a black Teresa of RHNJ or Taylor of RHBH! She won't stop...EVER! lololol God help the next guy she dupes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2014, 11:25 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,781,311 times
The true signs of a woman worried about her jail-bound husband:

Last edited by erjunkee; 05-08-2014 at 11:54 PM..

Old 05-09-2014, 01:53 AM

146 posts, read 190,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Honestly....like, deep down inside....Nene knows Kenya is MUCH prettier than she is, right? lol.
Spot on!

Old 05-09-2014, 02:00 AM

146 posts, read 190,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored chick View Post
I hate how everyone gangs up on Kenya. She has no friends at all on that show but the main person who has bullied and had beef with EVERYONE, Hene, has everyone kissing her ass. Her attitude and her personality sucks, but people damn near beg her to be friends with them. I just don't get it. They really do act like they are afraid of her.
That's how it is with most bullies.

Old 05-09-2014, 08:08 AM

1,138 posts, read 3,348,395 times
Wow the past few pages of posts are really biased.
Saw everything differently although do agree that Kenya is cray cray. &
Apollo is a handsome thug.
Nene wants to work in the future, so she has been controlling herself nicely.
Not everyone thinks homosexuality is a normal way of life. Only 1 to 2% are born that way so why argue with the obvious 98-99%?

Old 05-09-2014, 08:19 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary54mi View Post
Not everyone thinks homosexuality is a normal way of life. Only 1 to 2% are born that way so why argue with the obvious 98-99%?
I can't tell if you're serious...

Old 05-09-2014, 06:15 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,225,471 times
Apollo Nida confronted by T.I. and Killer Mike about snitching comment - Portland Reality TV | Examiner.com

Old 05-10-2014, 12:12 AM

335 posts, read 503,992 times
Apollo is a double talking snake oil salesman.If you listen to him speak, he never answers a question directly and goes around and around in circles. He's very slippery. For example, when Kenya (another one who twists words) confronted him and asked if the game was over, his response was "if you want it to be over, it's over." Of course, that's not an answer. He answered the same way when asked about his arrest.

I happen to like Phaedra, in spite of her grandiosity. I thought she was on a roll at the reunion when she told Kenya like it is. Somebody needed to. Why she married this guy is the question. The only thing I can think off is that her biological clock was ticking when she met him. But who really knows? Maybe she likes criminals.

Old 05-10-2014, 10:08 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,423,398 times
Well I don't follow too closely, but I really thought that Apollo's comment to Kenya that her toe nails were dirty- was just too bizarre. I thought he might have had it together before that comment. For some reason that just seemed like such a weak (aside from stupid and nasty and mean) thing to say,; it made me think that he was reaching for something because he recognized that he was going down.

I too like Phaedra and am actually beginning to feel sorry for Kenya.
I don't know what to think of the group anymore- they have possibly become their caricatures so to speak?

Old 05-10-2014, 03:34 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
The true signs of a woman worried about her jail-bound husband:
Phakedra strikes again!!! lololol What happened to the love and loyalty of a wife and the superiority of a "clean man" to a sperm donor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumshoe Lady View Post
Apollo is a double talking snake oil salesman.If you listen to him speak, he never answers a question directly and goes around and around in circles. He's very slippery. For example, when Kenya (another one who twists words) confronted him and asked if the game was over, his response was "if you want it to be over, it's over." Of course, that's not an answer. He answered the same way when asked about his arrest.

I happen to like Phaedra, in spite of her grandiosity. I thought she was on a roll at the reunion when she told Kenya like it is. Somebody needed to. Why she married this guy is the question. The only thing I can think off is that her biological clock was ticking when she met him. But who really knows? Maybe she likes criminals.
That double talking is exactly what she does so he's her kind of guy. It's not so much her clock ticking as much as her obsession with looks over brains and sex appeal over ethics. BTW I think that sexual display is her main way of expressing herself. Any other serious attorney would wan t to protect their social rep but I guess she believes this enhances it.

Last edited by Ticatica; 05-10-2014 at 03:47 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV