Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2014, 03:41 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times

Advertisements

Gee....no one for Team Mama Joyce

Mama Joyce is just so ratchet. I really hope that this is an "act" because I hope no one is that crazy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 05:13 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,744,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
#Team Pastor Burruss!!!! I want Kandi to look for the evidence of the restraining order in the legal files.
Me too.

I think Joyce was influenced by her sisters.

As far as Joyce's "storyline" goes, I think the majority of it comes from Bravo. She wants that dang peach so bad, she'd make a fool out of herself
for it.

Old 06-15-2014, 10:05 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
omg.....Joyce is just the meanest, nastiest, most hateful person I have ever seen on any reality show.
I don't care if she is Kandi's mother; Kandi does not have to stand for or tolerate such behavior.
Todd seems like a patient and stand-up guy.

I really wish the VERY BEST for Kandi & Todd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-16-2014, 07:33 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
omg.....Joyce is just the meanest, nastiest, most hateful person I have ever seen on any reality show.
I don't care if she is Kandi's mother; Kandi does not have to stand for or tolerate such behavior.
Todd seems like a patient and stand-up guy.
I agree with your entire post, but the bolded part in particular. It's one thing if everybody accepts that todd and Joyce just can't get along. But Joyce is over the top obnoxious, she provokes people, she's arrogant (though she has no reason to be), and the faces she makes when other people are talking are incredibly disrespectful. Joyce is just an overall disgusting person.

it is really hard to watch Kandi not stand up for Todd at all, she just continues to coddle her mother and allow the rude behavior. Todd is a good dude for staying around, because there's no way I could deal with that on a daily basis.

Old 06-16-2014, 02:09 PM

734 posts, read 1,082,652 times
Does anyone believe that someone really saw Carmon sitting on Todd's lap at the club? I don't know....I get shady vibes from Carmon. She doesn't seem like she is happy for Kandi....at all.

Old 06-19-2014, 07:41 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I agree with your entire post, but the bolded part in particular. It's one thing if everybody accepts that todd and Joyce just can't get along. But Joyce is over the top obnoxious, she provokes people, she's arrogant (though she has no reason to be), and the faces she makes when other people are talking are incredibly disrespectful. Joyce is just an overall disgusting person.

it is really hard to watch Kandi not stand up for Todd at all, she just continues to coddle her mother and allow the rude behavior. Todd is a good dude for staying around, because there's no way I could deal with that on a daily basis.
I so agree with every point you made. I am watching last weeks episode tonight. /I cannot believe that Joyce is so disrespectful and pure mean. I especially hates when she gets all am also disgusted with Candi......She pisses me off so much. If I was Todd, I'd walk.

Old 06-19-2014, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
So who does everyone believe - Kandi's dad or Mama Joyce's story about Kandi's dad not being in her life as a child?

I was surprised that Todd didn't knock Mama Joyce's head off after she called his deceased father a pimp and his mama a ho in front of her face
I totally believe Kandi's Dad. After seeing how hateful Joyce is, I can imagine her being even more personal and invested in wrecking her ex. Sad....but it happens all the time.

Old 06-19-2014, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdf View Post
Yeah, I watched tonight. Miss Joyce is over the top. I think she mighta crossed a line tonight calling Todd's dad and mom a pimp and a prostitute. That's real bad. Unless it's all just a set up. I got to thinking about it. I'm starting to wonder if this isn't all leading up to Miss Joyce having her own Bravo! reality show. Miss Joyce and her sisters, Kandi's daddy back in the picture, the ongoing conflict with Todd's mom. It's seems kinda a little all too contrived.
I hope Bravo doesn't stoop that low......

Old 06-20-2014, 12:08 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I hope Bravo doesn't stoop that low......

for real-no one would watch.

Old 06-22-2014, 07:03 PM

404 posts, read 385,903 times
The Bachelorette party was uh....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV