Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2014, 07:52 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,501,111 times

Advertisements

I can't with Phaedra and Apollo..it's honestly hard to watch. She sits there like the cat that ate the canary and she's married to that lowlife?? I would rather be Kenya any day. She acts like having a husband makes her superior...I think she has deep seated issues that go way beyond what anyone sees. Southern Belle my a**. And Apollo's rehearsed speech to Kenya...Seriously?? He needs to go back to jail, stat. Also, hope his fighting skills are up to par, the "sisters" might be waiting for him there (Shawshank reference)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2014, 08:57 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,403,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I learned what "bye Felicia" means Urban Dictionary: bye felicia
ROTF thanks for posting this, because I wasn't sure what that meant either. If I could rep you again, believe me I would!

PS-- the definition/usage example literally had my eyes watery!

Old 05-05-2014, 01:47 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times

Old 05-06-2014, 12:52 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,985,456 times
I wish someone would knock Moose the $&@: out!!!!
Here's hoping the gays at bravo dump her parade giving ass.
Kenya gurl, she needs some deep exfoliation and a chemical peel
On that shiny face!!

Old 05-06-2014, 03:33 PM

They just showed Apollo on the news, saying he plead GUILTY to the fraud charges today. He said the show is the main reason he did what he did... stating Phaedra was stingy with her RHOA earnings, prompting him to explore other measures to portray a lavish lifestyle on the show. He also said that Phaedra had nothing to do with any of it.

Apollo Nida (‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’) pleads guilty to bank, mail & wire fraud | Radio and TV Talk

Old 05-06-2014, 04:01 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficionado View Post
They just showed Apollo on the news, saying he plead GUILTY to the fraud charges today. He said the show is the main reason he did what he did... stating Phaedra was stingy with her RHOA earnings, prompting him to explore other measures to portray a lavish lifestyle on the show. He also said that Phaedra had nothing to do with any of it.

Apollo Nida (‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’) pleads guilty to bank, mail & wire fraud | Radio and TV Talk

"He opened a fake debt collection agency to gain access to databases full of individual’s personal information. He would then steal people’s ID and find unclaimed funds, refunds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, stolen U.S. treasury checks and refunds from fraudulent U.S. income tax returns."

Well, now there is no doubt about it - he's a criminal through and through.

I feel badly for Phaedra.

She is the one housewife who tried hard to maintain her dignity and raise the profile of women of color to something positive.

Too many women on the RHOA have been nothing but hood-rat/ghetto-like in their behavior over the years.

NeNe has GREATLY improved her self-control to enhance her own image, but she's still just a bully underneath all that talent.

Phaedra did what too many women do, ignored all the red flags that Apollo was flying from day one

Old 05-06-2014, 04:17 PM

2,760 posts, read 3,955,012 times
Quote:

Oh Please dude...no excuses, you did what you did because you are a hood rat attempting to commit white collar crime.

Old 05-06-2014, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
"He opened a fake debt collection agency to gain access to databases full of individual’s personal information. He would then steal people’s ID and find unclaimed funds, refunds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, stolen U.S. treasury checks and refunds from fraudulent U.S. income tax returns."

Well, now there is no doubt about it - he's a criminal through and through.

I feel badly for Phaedra.

She is the one housewife who tried hard to maintain her dignity and raise the profile of women of color to something positive.

Too many women on the RHOA have been nothing but hood-rat/ghetto-like in their behavior over the years.

NeNe has GREATLY improved her self-control to enhance her own image, but she's still just a bully underneath all that talent.

Phaedra did what too many women do, ignored all the red flags that Apollo was flying from day one
Ya, he's the real deal for sure.

It'll be interesting to see if she divorces him protect her money.

He's been ordered to pay back over 2 million plus an additional 1 million fine. I can't see Phaedra risking her fortune to stay married to him.

Old 05-06-2014, 04:22 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:
Ya, he's the real deal for sure.

It'll be interesting to see if she divorces him protect her money.

He's been ordered to pay back over 2 million plus an additional 1 million fine. I can't see Phaedra staying married to him when her fortune is at stake.
I have no doubt we will be hearing of an impending divorce before too long.

Phaedra is not stupid, she just needed time to recognize what a dead end road she's been on with Apollo.

The tragic thing is that she didn't realize it BEFORE she had two kids with him

Old 05-06-2014, 04:49 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I have no doubt we will be hearing of an impending divorce before too long.

Phaedra is not stupid, she just needed time to recognize what a dead end road she's been on with Apollo.

The tragic thing is that she didn't realize it BEFORE she had two kids with him
I know right

Next he will be saying that Kenya made him do it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV