Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2014, 05:52 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times

Advertisements

NeNe Leakes hints that she may be leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2014, 06:16 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,744,775 times
I sure hope so!

Old 05-25-2014, 04:19 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,448,074 times
The Atlanta reunion show reruns have been on this afternoon... well, for the past hour. Mama Joyce is on and she is behaving as if she has a prepared routine. No matter what is said to her she's not at a loss for words. I cannot stand to listen to her. She acts like she's the cutest thing to ever exist. She apparently sees herself as some sort of sexpot. I wish Kandi didn't feel so obligated to her and I hope Kandi doesn't believe her success is dependent on how her mother raised her.

Nene's hair looks so fake. It's as bad as some man wearing a cheap toupee. I do think one reason I like her even though I recognize she's being insufferably arrogant at times, is that she came from nothing much. I think it has to be so difficult to adjust to such a transition and not get caught up in it. I know I've said similar before.

Kenya is such a *****. Maybe she won't be back, although I suppose Bravo likes her bitchiness.

I don't want this thread to get so far down that I can't find it. LOL

Old 05-25-2014, 06:36 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,448,074 times
I did not know the b-word is blocked! How funny! Can't even call a celebrity a b! Who knew? LOL

Old 06-08-2014, 05:45 PM

404 posts, read 385,903 times
Anyone watching Kandi's Wedding? Mama Joyce and her sisters are hilarious.

Old 06-08-2014, 09:28 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper35 View Post

I am watching the Kandi show but find nothing funny about that busy body, selfish, hateful, lying bag of dog crap Joyce. I do not know how Kandi puts up with her. She needs a biotch slap in a bad way

Old 06-08-2014, 09:35 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I am watching the Kandi show but find nothing funny about that busy body, selfish, hateful, lying bag of dog crap Joyce. I do not know how Kandi puts up with her. She needs a biotch slap in a bad way
Amen Pip I only saw the last half of it I couldn't believe her.

Old 06-08-2014, 10:16 PM

335 posts, read 504,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Amen Pip I only saw the last half of it I couldn't believe her.
It's not mama Joyce. The problem is Kandi.

Kandi has some deep rooted issues that keeps her attached to a woman who would hurt her the way she does. And when Todd finally manned up tonight and put his foot down - Kandi got annoyed at HIM. I don't blame him for finally warning her - enough is enough.

I don't think Joyce thinks about Kandi - she only thinks about herself. She's a terrible mother.

Old 06-08-2014, 11:24 PM

261 posts, read 418,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper35 View Post
Yeah, I watched tonight. Miss Joyce is over the top. I think she mighta crossed a line tonight calling Todd's dad and mom a pimp and a prostitute. That's real bad. Unless it's all just a set up. I got to thinking about it. I'm starting to wonder if this isn't all leading up to Miss Joyce having her own Bravo! reality show. Miss Joyce and her sisters, Kandi's daddy back in the picture, the ongoing conflict with Todd's mom. It's seems kinda a little all too contrived.

Old 06-08-2014, 11:30 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumshoe Lady View Post
It's not mama Joyce. The problem is Kandi.

Kandi has some deep rooted issues that keeps her attached to a woman who would hurt her the way she does. And when Todd finally manned up tonight and put his foot down - Kandi got annoyed at HIM. I don't blame him for finally warning her - enough is enough.

I don't think Joyce thinks about Kandi - she only thinks about herself. She's a terrible mother.

you contradict yourself
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV