Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2014, 07:33 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper35 View Post
The Bachelorette party was uh....

ridiculous & gross is what
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2014, 09:44 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,361 times
Last time Kandi had a really sexy party and this time it was a side show. Beyond disappointing. WTH were there only women? She's not gay so...I didn't get that. As far as the pre nup went.....I would have told her, it will take time to negotiate and if she felt she had to call off thw wedding until then, so be it. No shame in it. But she wouldn't have hoodwinked me into signing some nonsense that said "if Todd gets sick he gets nothing, if Kandi dies, Todd gets nothing...etc" GTFOuttahere! She was fast talking and bs-ing him like her momma would and if I were him, I would see that as her fighting style and high tail it out of there. With that crazy mother and her superior attitude I'd get ghost--jus sayin'. There's sweeter women without a bunch of little girl baggage who understand the idea of "For better of for Worse".

Old 06-22-2014, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
Last time Kandi had a really sexy party and this time it was a side show. Beyond disappointing. WTH were there only women? She's not gay so...I didn't get that. As far as the pre nup went.....I would have told her, it will take time to negotiate and if she felt she had to call off thw wedding until then, so be it. No shame in it. But she wouldn't have hoodwinked me into signing some nonsense that said "if Todd gets sick he gets nothing, if Kandi dies, Todd gets nothing...etc" GTFOuttahere! She was fast talking and bs-ing him like her momma would and if I were him, I would see that as her fighting style and high tail it out of there. With that crazy mother and her superior attitude I'd get ghost--jus sayin'. There's sweeter women without a bunch of little girl baggage who understand the idea of "For better of for Worse".

Phaedra set up the entertainment--figures.

I'm a Kandi fan but everything you posted about that pre-nup is right on.
I know they did get married but probably only because Todd gave in. Terribly unfair of Kandi to present that 48 hours before wedding day.
Hopefully they did work it out but if not, then the next time Todd is offered a job requiring him to be out of town for awhile and Kandi starts her crying and protesting I would pull out a copy of that pre-nup.

Old 06-27-2014, 07:42 AM

734 posts, read 1,082,513 times
Todd shouldn't get half of everything Kandi owned BEFORE they got married. Now, whatever they make together AFTER they are married should be split 50/50 if they ever get a divorce. No way in hell is a man going to get what I had before I met his ass. Where do they do that at?

Old 06-27-2014, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored chick View Post
Todd shouldn't get half of everything Kandi owned BEFORE they got married. Now, whatever they make together AFTER they are married should be split 50/50 if they ever get a divorce. No way in hell is a man going to get what I had before I met his ass. Where do they do that at?
Giiiirl, she doesn't even want to share what each of them bring to the marriage after the wedding. How about that? She wants him to keep living as if he's single and what she makes during the marriage she keeps, what he makes he keeps--everything kept separate. He can give her stud duty and 1 or 2 more kids (that he will support 50/50 based on her expensive expectations) and when they break up there are NO marital assets, just the little he's put aside from his check and ventures alone. If he gets sick, can't work, she's dumping him and 'good luck' to him.
That's not marriage. That's 'let me use you for what you can offer me while I offer you nothing and dump you off after you've been held back from work to attend to my crying and childhood daddy needs, then off you go'. She forced him, lke a predator, to sign under duress. Makes the whole shebang questionable.
duress legal definition of duress. duress synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary. If duress is used to get someone to sign an agreement or execute a will, a court may find them null and void.

Old 06-27-2014, 09:47 AM

734 posts, read 1,082,513 times
Sounds like the same thing Cordell did to Porsha. LOL. He just threw her out on her arse when it was all over. LOL. Maybe Kandi is scared he is going to marry her, stay for a year or two and then leave so she is making sure he doesn't get jack. I think whatever they make as a couple should be split 50/50 though. She is wrong for that part. Dang. I had no idea Kandi was this cold blooded. She doesn't play when it comes to that money. ROTFLMAO.

Old 06-27-2014, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
Giiiirl, she doesn't even want to share what each of them bring to the marriage after the wedding. How about that? She wants him to keep living as if he's single and what she makes during the marriage she keeps, what he makes he keeps--everything kept separate. He can give her stud duty and 1 or 2 more kids (that he will support 50/50 based on her expensive expectations) and when they break up there are NO marital assets, just the little he's put aside from his check and ventures alone. If he gets sick, can't work, she's dumping him and 'good luck' to him.
That's not marriage. That's 'let me use you for what you can offer me while I offer you nothing and dump you off after you've been held back from work to attend to my crying and childhood daddy needs, then off you go'. She forced him, lke a predator, to sign under duress. Makes the whole shebang questionable.
duress legal definition of duress. duress synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary. If duress is used to get someone to sign an agreement or execute a will, a court may find them null and void.
an excellent post,Tic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Quote:
Sounds like the same thing Cordell did to Porsha. LOL. He just threw her out on her arse when it was all over. LOL. Maybe Kandi is scared he is going to marry her, stay for a year or two and then leave so she is making sure he doesn't get jack. I think whatever they make as a couple should be split 50/50 though. She is wrong for that part. Dang. I had no idea Kandi was this cold blooded. She doesn't play when it comes to that money. ROTFLMAO.
it really wasn't worthy of a LOL that Cordell did such to Porsha.

Old 06-27-2014, 08:12 PM

335 posts, read 503,992 times
Quote:

One has to wonder why Todd would put up with all this abuse both from Kandi and her mother.

Old 06-27-2014, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumshoe Lady View Post
One has to wonder why Todd would put up with all this abuse both from Kandi and her mother.
IKR? He has to have some self esteem issues. Way back when they "christened" the community hot tub, I thought they were kinda desperate for validation. Maybe his father's death was very traumatizing and he is too accommodating to the women in his life out of insecurity that they might leave. Had Kandi threatened me with postponing the wedding I would have shocked her by saying "GOOD"! She and her mama are no prize, I don't care how good the sex is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
an excellent post,Tic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Thanx!

Old 07-06-2014, 04:04 PM

Default NeNe is a no no..............

NeNe Leakes Leaving “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” | Black America Web
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV