Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2014, 07:10 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,101,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
so Brandi goes spouting off on hearsay from Kyle.................
Listens to Kyle and loses a really good friend. Stupid is as stupid does.
And thus the broken record starts:

Brandi: Kyle told me so I am just repeating it.

Kyle: I did not! Why would I tell you such a thing? Lisa and I are besties!

Brandi: You told me just as we were going <insert event where there are no cameras and no other witnesses>

Kyle: Brandi you are a liar!

Brandi: Well f%%$@ you ^%$@@^!!!

Meanwhile, Carlton has another tequila shot and Kim screams at Ken off stage about not attending Kimberly's high school graduation party.

Carlton has another tequila shot and Kim screams at Ken off stage about not attending Kimberly's high school graduation party.

<rinse and repeat with any other cast member>

Old 03-07-2014, 11:28 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,769,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
And thus the broken record starts:

Brandi: Kyle told me so I am just repeating it.

Kyle: I did not! Why would I tell you such a thing? Lisa and I are besties!

Brandi: You told me just as we were going <insert event where there are no cameras and no other witnesses>

Kyle: Brandi you are a liar!

Brandi: Well f%%$@ you ^%$@@^!!!

Meanwhile, Carlton has another tequila shot and Kim screams at Ken off stage about not attending Kimberly's high school graduation party.

Carlton has another tequila shot and Kim screams at Ken off stage about not attending Kimberly's high school graduation party.

<rinse and repeat with any other cast member>
PERFECT!!!!!

Old 03-07-2014, 11:29 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,769,133 times
Brandi will get burned. Kyle is an opportunistic friend. Unless you are her sister, you must be able to do something for her to get her to be nice. Lisa, on the other hand, got "cedric'd" by Brandi. It's Lisa's fatal flaw. She likes to take on damaged people and make them feel better about themselves. I think the Brandi situation hurts Ken even more.

Old 03-07-2014, 05:27 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,736,906 times
Here is the school that Gigi is attending: The New School | A university in New York City

I didn't look to see if they have on-campus housing or not.

NYU does NOT require freshmen to live on-campus except in their overseas campus.

Old 03-07-2014, 09:05 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,516,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Brandi will get burned. Kyle is an opportunistic friend. Unless you are her sister, you must be able to do something for her to get her to be nice. Lisa, on the other hand, got "cedric'd" by Brandi. It's Lisa's fatal flaw. She likes to take on damaged people and make them feel better about themselves. I think the Brandi situation hurts Ken even more.
Yes, that's what I'm seeing. But I'm also seeing Lisa trying to make sure they stay a little damaged? Otherwise why did she insist that Brandi say something to Scheana (or however you spell her name) about her engagement? That was totally inappropriate, IMO.

Old 03-07-2014, 09:35 PM

OMG.... just read that the BH reunion is going to be a three-parter!!! I thought it would be 2 parts.... this is going to be gooooood!!!!! I wish they would show it all in one night, though!

Old 03-07-2014, 11:05 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,274,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
OMG.... just read that the BH reunion is going to be a three-parter!!! I thought it would be 2 parts.... this is going to be gooooood!!!!! I wish they would show it all in one night, though!
Please.

Bunch of garbage stretched out.

Not the first time for any franchise and won't be the last.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:07 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,274,314 times
Quote:
Here is the school that Gigi is attending: The New School | A university in New York City

I didn't look to see if they have on-campus housing or not.

NYU does NOT require freshmen to live on-campus except in their overseas campus.
You said it!

That's the truth!

The NYU Florence campus requires frosh to live on campus.

Thanks for the clarification!

Old 03-08-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
You said it!

That's the truth!

The NYU Florence campus requires frosh to live on campus.

Thanks for the clarification!

No... you actually said that "NYU" requires its freshmen to live on-campus. You didn't say it was the NYU that's in Florence. We were discussing schools in NYC because Gigi is going to school in Manhattan. You did a quick google search to try to prove something, saw a sentence saying that NYU requires freshmen to live on campus. Now, rather than read the entire paragraph, you came here and posted about it without knowing what you were talking about. It was only when I posted that it was only their overseas campuses, you did another google search, read it, and saw that I was correct. Admit that you were wrong or that you were mistaken. It's not that hard.

Last edited by Amisi; 03-08-2014 at 10:55 AM..

Old 03-08-2014, 11:46 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,812,593 times
Quote:
No... you actually said that "NYU" requires its freshmen to live on-campus. You didn't say it was the NYU that's in Florence. We were discussing schools in NYC because Gigi is going to school in Manhattan. You did a quick google search to try to prove something, saw a sentence saying that NYU requires freshmen to live on campus. Now, rather than read the entire paragraph, you came here and posted about it without knowing what you were talking about. It was only when I posted that it was only their overseas campuses, you did another google search, read it, and saw that I was correct. Admit that you were wrong or that you were mistaken. It's not that hard.
oh my gosh........why are fans of this show arguing on this thread over such inane issues??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV