Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2014, 08:55 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,730,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Kyle and Moritzio (as Lisa and Ken say) are using that world famous famewhore ploy of any publicity is good publicity (learned from Kathy Hilton) … they want to keep those tab stories in the show because it's more publicity … notice how they whine about the publicity but mention business too … "hmmmmmmm, I've heard about 'the Agency' .. oh what a nice family that owns it, they are being beat up in the press, I will have them list my house".

crazy like a fox.

Anything for a listing....

Old 03-02-2014, 09:57 AM

23,869 posts, read 33,581,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
I don't like Kyle ... especially since the day she threw Lisa under the bus. I'm Team Lisa all the way. Also hated the way she treated her own sister.

But I don't understand why everyone thinks Mauricio is cheating on Kyle. I've never gotten that vibe from him. Regardless what I think about Kyle, I have always thought she and Mauricio have a very good marriage.

Remember way back when that fake psychic with the e-cigarette at Camille's dinner party got angry with Kyle and told her "Your husband will never fulfill you"?

Kyle went home and told her husband what she said, and they gave each other a very knowing look and then busted out laughing. It was pretty obvious that they had a lot of passion and they were laughing at how wrong the psychic was.

So why is everyone so convinced that he's a cheater?
For anyone that doesn't remember; the psychic reading at Camille's was meant for Camille about Kelsey.

As for Kyle & "Mo"... He sure seems to be getting around with the TV shows; but cheating on Kyle? Doubt it

I swear that Lisa is the only reason I catch the show any more! If she leaves; I'm done. Never cared for Brandy; don't care for Joyce or Carlton. The newest drama with Brandy & Lisa is absurd. Love the way she twisted what Lisa said about the crown. Brandy was making like it was a ring; and unless they cut it out; never said it went on the skull. I honestly do not see that Lisa is good friends with Scheana either. She didn't want to let the engagement happen at her house. Is Brandy not watching the same shows we are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Because the wife of a man (and the man) who was not a cheater, yet accused of cheating in the tabloids, would not react the way Kyle and Mo did.

Kyle's so offended by the thought that tabloids might lie, after growing up in Beverly Hills? After being a child actor, dealing with the fame, dealing with her mother, dealing with Kim as a fellow child actor/sibling who is more famous that Kyle? Having a niece named "Paris Hilton"? Kyle should KNOW how to react to the evil "lies" put out there just by association.

Kyle can't deal with the truth, when it's put "out there" unless SHE chooses to put it out there. Remember the limo scene when Kyle called Kim out for being an alcoholic - THEN it was ok that people thought Kim was an addict. Because Kyle said it was okay for everyone to know.

It's not okay for Kyle to admit that Mo's a cheater, so no one else can.

But when she is ready, if ever, she'll be the FIRST ONE to have ever thought he was, after denying it for years and years. She'll try to one up everyone then as well.

Kyle is that narcissistic.
Can't stand Kyle. Can't believe Kim spoke to her after all that
I agree with you... Kyle's opening lines are “I’m from this town. I know what’s real and what’s fake.” As you pointed out; she grew up there; not only that; has acted; her sister was a huge Disney star... Her other sister is the mother of Nicky & Paris Hilton... How many rag stories have we seen about Paris? Yet she's making this huge deal over the rags saying Mauricio is cheating on her... I guess that since it's about HER; she can't just blow it off.. She has to make more drama by drawing more attention to it. Rolling my eyes...

Old 03-03-2014, 11:31 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,412,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
For anyone that doesn't remember; the psychic reading at Camille's was meant for Camille about Kelsey.
Well, I remember they back-pedaled about it. Camille said it must have been meant for her because the psychic was her friend and she wanted to make her look like less of an idiot.

(That psychic has been proven as a fake anyway.)

I clearly remember the reason the psychic said that to Kyle was because she was angry at her. It was said almost in the vein of putting a curse on someone.

I just don't sense any tension between Kyle and Mauricio. I also don't think Kyle is terrified of losing him. They've been married a long time and I believe most of his money was made during their marriage. She'd be entitled to half the money. She will never be poor unless they horribly mismanage their money.

Old 03-03-2014, 05:10 PM

5,724 posts, read 7,486,112 times
I now see the resemblance between Yolanda and Gigi. See below.

RHOBH | All Things Real Housewives

Old 03-03-2014, 07:56 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,730,371 times
All I can say is, Kim is a freaking disaster who is so dependent upon her daughter that it borders on abuse!! Are you kidding me? Practically having a nervous breakdown dropping her at college that's only a couple of hours away? Getting matching tattoos? Washing her sheets 12 times so they will "smell like home"? Give me a break! That girl probably threw a PARTY when Kim left!

Old 03-03-2014, 09:09 PM

7,370 posts, read 5,484,723 times
Kim is a hot mess. Her daughter is only going to be 1 1/2 hours away. So it's not like she is across the country. And this is not her first child to leave home. Maybe she is having a hard time having empty nest, I can understand that I guess.

I felt bad for Yo. This is her first child leaving home. And I would be nervous about my daughter living alone in New York City. The apartment was beautiful! Gigi is a lucky girl.

I'm glad next week is the season finale. I was getting tired of all the dumb fights, Carlton, and....Carlton.
I wonder if Lisa will be on next season? She apparently isn't getting along with anybody except Carlton and Joyce. And she already has a show on Bravo with Vanderpump Rules., which I don't watch.

Old 03-03-2014, 09:39 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Kim is a hot mess. Her daughter is only going to be 1 1/2 hours away. So it's not like she is across the country. And this is not her first child to leave home. Maybe she is having a hard time having empty nest, I can understand that I guess.

I felt bad for Yo. This is her first child leaving home. And I would be nervous about my daughter living alone in New York City. The apartment was beautiful! Gigi is a lucky girl.

I'm glad next week is the season finale. I was getting tired of all the dumb fights, Carlton, and....Carlton.
I wonder if Lisa will be on next season? She apparently isn't getting along with anybody except Carlton and Joyce. And she already has a show on Bravo with Vanderpump Rules., which I don't watch.

Kimberly's dad is sure handsome. Reality bit them all 3 when they entered that dorm room. I was wondering why they were loading that truck with so much stuff. I'm betting Kimberly won't make it there to the 2nd semester.

So Gigi has to work in the modeling field as well as attend classes. Hmmm..........
Was wondering if Yo set her up in an apartment with a doorman but they never showed one. Looks like she's on the upper east side.

Lisa needs to try to influence Bravo to change the direction in which her show, Vanderpump Rules is headed--which is the trash can. Dumb premise for a show that had potential via the Vanderpump name.

Old 03-03-2014, 10:13 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,263,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Allison was talking right to Kyle...who pushed the issue.

Allison only told Kyle that her husband would never fulfill her emotionally and Kyle would never do anything about it.

Wasn't about a divorce, so it really wouldn't have applied to Camille and Kelsey.

Kyle says something along the lines of "look at Mo"...meaning her husband is so hot which made no sense.

Kim doesn't want Kyle to ask about Mo. That made me wonder because the Richards sisters certainly put their trust in psychics...just not those who tell them what they don't wanna hear - remember when Kyle took Kim to Kyle's personal psychic? Kyle can't have it both ways.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Clip (Kyle Gets Allison Started) - IMDb

Old 03-04-2014, 05:50 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,741,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Allison was talking right to Kyle...who pushed the issue.

Allison only told Kyle that her husband would never fulfill her emotionally and Kyle would never do anything about it.

Wasn't about a divorce, so it really wouldn't have applied to Camille and Kelsey.

Kyle says something along the lines of "look at Mo"...meaning her husband is so hot which made no sense.

Kim doesn't want Kyle to ask about Mo. That made me wonder because the Richards sisters certainly put their trust in psychics...just not those who tell them what they don't wanna hear - remember when Kyle took Kim to Kyle's personal psychic? Kyle can't have it both ways.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Clip (Kyle Gets Allison Started) - IMDb
I remember that and I also thought it was backtracking saying that reading was meant for Camille. I think it was meant for Kyle. And I do remember Camille making comments about Mo getting close to the nanny.

I think that Kyle is more upset that women hit on Mo rather than men hitting on her. She's such a superficial person who is incredibly boring. She's hair, makeup and clothes and that's it. I could see where Mo would find her uninteresting. For a cad-like as he is, he seems to want more than just hair, makeup and clothes.

Kim has been codependent her entire life. She is a mental case.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:26 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,522 times
Here is Lisa's comments on the BRAVO blog about the past episodes:

Lisa on the Point of the Tabloid Accusation | Lisa Vanderpump | The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Blog
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV