Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2014, 06:35 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times

Advertisements

Is Kyle an outright liar or did I see the episode wrong when she asked if Carlton's tattoo was a Star of David???? She was telling Hairsaycanyousee about how horrible Carlton treated her and showing her all these photos of words that mysterously showed up on her computer screen.

She then explains to Hoysay that she only saw the downward point and one of the side points of the star because of what Carlton was wearing. Weird. First, Carlton's pentagram does NOT have one point on the bottom! For some reason, her pentagram is like a regular star (a pentagram is usually an upside-down star, isn't it?) Also, I seem to remember her pulling her hair aside to let Kyle see it. I could be wrong, though, and I don't recall her wearing any clothing that would obstruct the view of the tattoo.

Of course, their conversation turned to discussing yet another Bravo-funded trip. this one is to PR and they decided not to invite Carlton.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:47 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
Aw! I was getting teary eyed during Gigi's going away party speeches. A child leaving home is always heartbreaking. But I thought it was funny when Gigi said I'm not dying, I'm just going away to college.

They are purposely nitpicking at little things about Lisa just to cause drama. I bet it's all scripted by Bravo.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:48 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,119,808 times
Carlton's a nut, and such fake outrage.

Old 02-17-2014, 08:25 PM

5,724 posts, read 7,483,844 times
Gigi is really a charmed one. She is beautiful, rich, earns her own money and is surprisingly grounded. I wonder how Bella feels? It is obvious Gigi is her favorite.

Carlton is a strange gal. Is that her complexion? She looks orange.

Brandi is just upset that Lisa is not calling her as much anymore. She looks just like her mother without makeup.

Old 02-17-2014, 08:34 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
I think Yolanda and Mohammed have raised an amazing daughter in Gigi. David, too, even though he came in later in the game. Her speech was wonderful!!!!

Those words on Kyle's computer? Is it possible they were words one of her daughters was doing for vocabulary work at school? She was trying to convince Hoysay that Carlton put a "spell" on her computer!

Don't you just love Kyle's stupidity? "Maybe Carlton can make the chairs float around the room." She tries to make others look bad but only succeeds in making herself look like a dumbasss.

Old 02-17-2014, 09:11 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1318 View Post
Carlton's a nut, and such fake outrage.
She sure is.... I would be surpised if she makes it back next season, same with Joyce because the two are soooo boring. My theory is the producers are telling them to start mixing it up with the other cast members, and this is the reason for the dumber than usual faux fights.

Old 02-17-2014, 09:42 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
WTH is going on with Brandi's tongue???
She has some odd injuries.
Saw a big bruise on her am as well.
Said she had a reaction to an aspirin.............yea-uh I mean NO. Doubtful.

Lisa or Bravo's character-Lisa- certainly plays both sides and Bravo reinforces it by showing footage

Yolanda, ex hubby and husband did something right because their daughter seems gracious and very down-to-earth. Lovely seeing a combined family unit be so caring of each other.

Mauricio expanding business to Mexico...................I smell another spin-off!!!!

Old 02-18-2014, 06:14 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
There's a screen saver option that floats random words across the screen. Kyle's a moron.

To be honest, there was no great "definition" of why a gold ring (as Brandi put it) would go with a blue necklace. Kyle should have given it to Carlton herself (could have sent it to her) to avoid the BS, or just held on to it, or tossed it. I could understand the confusion and why Lisa kept saying, "it's a peace offering". But Kyle, Brandi & Yo sure seem to have it out for Lisa right now. Because none of those 3 EVER "stir the pot".

But this is what the necklace looks like: Crowned Skull Necklace | Alene Too

Can't wait to see Kim overreact AGAIN next week.

Yo should have let Gigi have a piece of her own cake! She's 18. She's not going to pack on 5 pounds from one piece of cake. I wonder how much Gigi is going to love living in NYC away from her mother. She might be able to eat more than two almonds without Yo running after her with a bushel of lemons screaming, "Master cleanse! Master cleanse!"

Old 02-18-2014, 07:42 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
There's a screen saver option that floats random words across the screen. Kyle's a moron.

To be honest, there was no great "definition" of why a gold ring (as Brandi put it) would go with a blue necklace. Kyle should have given it to Carlton herself (could have sent it to her) to avoid the BS, or just held on to it, or tossed it. I could understand the confusion and why Lisa kept saying, "it's a peace offering". But Kyle, Brandi & Yo sure seem to have it out for Lisa right now. Because none of those 3 EVER "stir the pot".

Yo should have let Gigi have a piece of her own cake! She's 18. She's not going to pack on 5 pounds from one piece of cake. I wonder how much Gigi is going to love living in NYC away from her mother. She might be able to eat more than two almonds without Yo running after her with a bushel of lemons screaming, "Master cleanse! Master cleanse!"

agree and LOL@ the Master Cleanse.

For someone who claims to be a practicing Wiccan, Carlton seems to know very little of it. And she said she always wears a crystal so the bad vibes will bounce back. IF she believed that then she wouldn't be so uptight ALL the time.

Old 02-18-2014, 07:55 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post

Thanks for posting the picture of the necklace. Now I understand the whole 'crown doesn't go with a blue necklace' comments. To me $152.00 is a lot of money and then to give it to someone you don't like!

LMAO about the master cleanse. If I was Gigi I would be running around New York eating everything Mama Yo wouldn't let me eat. I wonder if she hates lemons now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV