Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2014, 09:59 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,502,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Big sigh. I LOVE that house, especially the view. Wonder what's up?

Old 02-10-2014, 10:03 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
As if her filthy mouth wasn't enough to keep decent men away from Brandi this quote from her will make all women & men want to stay away from her. She needs to give up the "wronged by my ex Eddie Cibrian" thing it has been 5 years move on this stuff will cause problems in the future with her boys.

Brandi Glanville Reignites Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes Feud in New Book Drinking and Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance | E! Online

Quote:
In this sequel to her 2013 memoir Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders, Brandi writes about having "three permanent reminders of my marriage that I live with every day: [My sons] Mason, Jake, and HPV."

Old 02-11-2014, 04:37 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,738,186 times
I love the Real Estalker:

The Real Estalker: David and Yolanda Foster Officially List Malibu Spread

Old 02-11-2014, 07:31 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
As if her filthy mouth wasn't enough to keep decent men away from Brandi this quote from her will make all women & men want to stay away from her. She needs to give up the "wronged by my ex Eddie Cibrian" thing it has been 5 years move on this stuff will cause problems in the future with her boys.

Brandi Glanville Reignites Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes Feud in New Book Drinking and Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance | E! Online
Brandi is not a grown up and never has been. How can you equate your boys and hpv in the same sentence? I sure hope her sons do not see this show and her trash talk.

Lisa and Yolanda are my favorites. I'm not sure what that says about me but at least those two give the appearance of having some class.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:42 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times
Carlton really looks awful in the introduction photo when they cut to her and start her segment. I hated when she said she is such a spiritual person. Yeah - all the spiritual leaders I know use the f bomb like it is going out of style Oh and your family's wealth would not be hurt by you making any antisemitic comments, all the clients have to do is what the show and the erecting (pun intended) of the sex room

I don't think Lisa purposely had the belated birthday party to interfere with Yolanda's step-daughter's wedding. I think she is a busy person and if she was invited they she just scheduled the party. I am sure there is a lot involved other than the guests in terms of also arranging the film crew too.

Brandi and Kyle becoming BFF's Brandi and Kim are BFF's Kim let it go, Lisa and Ken did not come to your daughter's graduation party but they sent their regrets and a gift which I am sure neither you or your daughter acknowledged receiving. You were boozed and drugged out of your head and missed a lot of filming for the show. Keep on talking about how you were wronged

I can't stand to hear any more of the "Eddie did me wrong" song from Brandi. If it were not for him cheating on her, she would have not been on the show Duh of course Sheena the server was at the party. She is on another Bravo show that follows the Housewives!

Hmmm...when I went for my citizenship test, I didn't have my immigration attorney there How long did it take for Yolanda to walk through the house and out to the garden where Mohamed was having breakfast I would have needed a golf cart to drive me to him

Old 02-11-2014, 07:47 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times

Hello my name is Yoyce and I am Supreme Princess of the Big Dipper. Won't you enter my beauty pageant? Did I tell you that my baby had a big dipper?

Old 02-11-2014, 10:24 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,738,186 times
I think that Lisa's aloofness is causing friction. I really think there is something going on with Ken that has Lisa very preoccupied. Ken is not well at all. I think he's in the early stages of dementia.

I wonder how long it took Brandi to go to the doctor to get her swollen tongue and throat taken care of.

Carlton just has it out for Kyle. They need to be in separate rooms.

Kim seemed high when she ran into Lisa and Ken coming out of Carlton's event. And someone levying "you're antisemitic" on national television CAN hurt Carlton's family business. Kyle was way out of line.

Hoy-saycanyousee is insufferable. I don't understand why she's on the show at all.

It's nice that Yolanda wants to be a citizen and I thought it odd that her attorney would be present too. My mom went into the room by herself when she took hers. Can you imagine the party when she takes the oath???? And I hate to say it, but I think we'll be hearing about a separation from those two very soon. Good luck getting 27 million … having to deal with the PCH traffic noise 24/7 .. no beach access … sorry, but a fruit orchard isn't worth that much. Stunning home though, just a cruddy location.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:41 AM

5,724 posts, read 7,486,112 times
Carlton's reaction towards Kyle's star of David comment was strange. I was offended and I am not Jewish.

I think Brandi is worried if Lisa does not like her anymore that may jeopardize her being on the show. It makes sense to cozy up to Kyle. This is her show.

I wonder who got the listing on David Foster's house? Mohammed is one rich dude.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:55 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,752,695 times
I missed the episode before last, hopefully my DVR will pick it up so I can watch it!

Kim--definitely high when she ran in to Ken and Lisa

Lisa- they are definitely trying to portray her as a *****. I think the drama that is going on is completely made up for TV

Carlton--just not pretty, an odd bird. Strange to see her cry and get so upset when Lisa was talking.

Kyle--starting to annoy me more and more. Each episode they show how much time her and Maricio spend together.

Brandi--is a hot mess. She needs to let go of her anger and move forward already!

Yolanda--just love her, 100% class.

Old 02-11-2014, 06:23 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Kyle--starting to annoy me more and more. Each episode they show how much time her and Maricio spend together.
Deflection from the alleged affairs Mauricio was having Kyle wants the world to see what a family man he is & how in love they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV