Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2014, 09:46 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,521,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stava View Post
You know, I don't find Joyce pretty at all. I've seen pictures of her old nose, and she was pretty then. But this nose is a little too contrived. She looks strange to me.
LOL. I haven't seen her old nose. To me she is pretty in a typical pageant way. She is in no way, IMO, interesting.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:48 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,850,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I guess what bothers me is she sees attacks where there are none. Kyle asks if she's Catholic after seeing all the crosses and the confessional in her home. "Really???" in that long drawn out way she says it. To me, and I cannot stand Kyle, there was nothing there. I certainly would have assumed she was Catholic also, though unlike Kyle (who, as I mentioned, blabs without thinking) I wouldn't have asked outright. It's a sort of passive aggressiveness, and that may not be the right term, that I see with her.
Oh I agree with you on that. She interprets hostility where there is simply stupidity, lol But I think that's due to her sensitive and fragile nature. Sometimes she strikes me as somewhat of a lost person.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:51 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,817,532 times
Quote:
The insider revealed that fans want to see more of, “Lisa Vanderpump, Yolanda Foster, Brandi and Joyce,”

Really? LOL. I've had more than enough of Joyce. I'd prefer Carlton stay on rather than Joyce. At least with Carlton there's a chance I'll find something interesting! Joyce is pretty. Period.

wouldn't bother me in the least if they fired them all and started over.

I actually anticipate ALL the housewife shows are on their way out.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:56 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,521,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
wouldn't bother me in the least if they fired them all and started over.

I actually anticipate ALL the housewife shows are on their way out.
I love Yolanda though. I can't help it. I'd love to see a Martha Stewart type show with her picking her lemons and giving sensible advice. LOL

Old 02-05-2014, 10:01 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,817,532 times
Quote:
I love Yolanda though. I can't help it. I'd love to see a Martha Stewart type show with her picking her lemons and giving sensible advice. LOL
I like Yolanda too but her story line is weak. But then they all are!!!!!

Old 02-06-2014, 06:56 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,778,373 times
I see Yolanda having her own show and I'd watch it.

anyone who wants to see more HAIRsaycanyousee is an idiot.

I think Carlton get bad vibes from Kyle … she seems to be an aura kind of person. I don't know … Carlton is pretty what you see is what you get. Not that I'm making excuses because I think she's a stinking weirdo, but she sees through Kyle's wannabe pretention and since she's a "I like you or hate you" person … well, there you have it.

Old 02-06-2014, 07:35 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,105,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
anyone who wants to see more HAIRsaycanyousee is an idiot.

Old 02-06-2014, 10:50 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,826,911 times
I think Carlton has ruined the show. She posted on her blog this week something about she heard before she joined the show that Kyle had said to a large group of people "Oh no they are bringing a Witch on the show!" So Carlton came onto the show gunning for Kyle.

Each week on the Bravo website they each write a blog about the past episode. Kyle said she regretted calling Carlton anti-Semitic. When I have a day off or some free time I try and read their blogs. They then try and excuse away their bad behavior, or at least explain it.

What is interesting to me is how many misspelled words and bad grammar they use. Kyle is basically illiterate. Brandi is one of the best writers. Lisa writes in a very detached style. Kim seldom writes and I don't think Joyce writes either. Agree with the others Joyce is very boring, pretty but boring.

Old 02-06-2014, 11:37 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,778,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
I think Carlton has ruined the show. She posted on her blog this week something about she heard before she joined the show that Kyle had said to a large group of people "Oh no they are bringing a Witch on the show!" So Carlton came onto the show gunning for Kyle.

Each week on the Bravo website they each write a blog about the past episode. Kyle said she regretted calling Carlton anti-Semitic. When I have a day off or some free time I try and read their blogs. They then try and excuse away their bad behavior, or at least explain it.

What is interesting to me is how many misspelled words and bad grammar they use. Kyle is basically illiterate. Brandi is one of the best writers. Lisa writes in a very detached style. Kim seldom writes and I don't think Joyce writes either. Agree with the others Joyce is very boring, pretty but boring.
Well heck, CAN YOU BLAME HER????? Now we all know the {{{poop}}}} Carlton has been referring to the last 2 episodes.

Kyle is a brat.

Old 02-09-2014, 10:57 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,580,006 times
I just saw last week's episode and I really think Carlton was out of line at that party. She reminds me of an attention-***** that just wants to be left alone.

She went on and on and on about every little perceived slight. Really, she either needs to take a prescription strength mood elevator or . . find another show.

She and Joyce have added nothing to the show this season, IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV