Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2014, 05:35 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,751,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stava View Post
Oh, Kyle is full of BS and her lack of social/interpersonal tact is stunning. She is extremely self-centered. But I think that Carlton is taking it a little TOO personally, letting Kyle affect her on a deep level, when she can choose not to let Kyle in that far. Carlton does have the power to just mentally write Kyle off and not get emotionally invested in Kyle's dip****tery.

But the thing with Kyle is, even if you TRY to ignore her crap, she just continues poking at you until you can't take her shiit anymore and you have to go back at her. Then Kyle plays the "I've been nothing but nice to you" bullcrap.

Old 02-05-2014, 05:42 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,855,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
But the thing with Kyle is, even if you TRY to ignore her crap, she just continues poking at you until you can't take her shiit anymore and you have to go back at her. Then Kyle plays the "I've been nothing but nice to you" bullcrap.
I think Carlton is fundamentally a much kinder person than anyone else on that show, and she thinks the other women play by the same rules, which of course they don't. Yes she has been feisty lately, but she really does seem like a sweet person to me. I agree that Kyle keeps poking and poking to get a reaction, which is why if I were Carlton, I'd just stay away from her as much as possible. Detaching from her is key.

Old 02-05-2014, 07:33 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,545,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Carlton is loaded for bear when it comes to Kyle … but then again, Carlton won't kiss Kyle's butt either, a la Hoy-say and Kyle doesn't like that. Kyle thinks that since she gave Carlton a lovely necklace, that was the ticket to the butt kissing and I love that Carlton is so kooky that she put it in water to cleanse it …

And I'm sorry, if I see a tattoo and I'm not sure what it is, I never presume what it is. I say "what is that symbol?". Was Carlton's reaction OTT? Yes, absolutely, but Kyle was being a presumptive twit.
Kyle doesn't think before she speaks in situations like that. I don't know if that's a sign of unintelligence or what. She just blurts out the first thing that pops in her head.

Old 02-05-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
I think Carlton is fundamentally a much kinder person than anyone else on that show, and she thinks the other women play by the same rules, which of course they don't. Yes she has been feisty lately, but she really does seem like a sweet person to me. I agree that Kyle keeps poking and poking to get a reaction, which is why if I were Carlton, I'd just stay away from her as much as possible. Detaching from her is key.
I wish I could see this side of Carlton that some of you are seeing! She's exactly the type of person I want to like because she brings something different to the show (her lifestyle, her religion, etc...) but all I see is someone with...I don't know...maybe a huge chip on her shoulder? She dreamed that Kyle was talking bad about her, and her proof is that Kyle said she didn't want to go into a poopy bathroom? She practiced dark witchcraft until she had her children? That bothered me.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:02 PM

7,405 posts, read 5,518,279 times
I agree about Carlton seeming to have a big chip on her shoulder. She doesn't seem happy unless she's talking about sex or drooling over some 'hot' woman's body. She talks about not liking drama but then she's the one who causes the drama. And her constant use of the F word, especially around her children, to me is really trashy.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I wish I could see this side of Carlton that some of you are seeing! She's exactly the type of person I want to like because she brings something different to the show (her lifestyle, her religion, etc...) but all I see is someone with...I don't know...maybe a huge chip on her shoulder? She dreamed that Kyle was talking bad about her, and her proof is that Kyle said she didn't want to go into a poopy bathroom? She practiced dark witchcraft until she had her children? That bothered me.
What I get from her is that she's a really sensitive and vulnerable person - underneath all the witchcraft and tattoos - and that's why she gets SO defensive when she feels attacked. A more secure person wouldn't feel as easily attacked as she does, and wouldn't fight back SO hard. I think she's someone who is easily hurt.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:32 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,837,675 times
https://allthingsrh.com/bravo-planni...arlton-gebbia/

IF true no one should be surprised or disappointed.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
https://allthingsrh.com/bravo-planni...arlton-gebbia/

IF true no one should be surprised or disappointed.
The insider revealed that fans want to see more of, “Lisa Vanderpump, Yolanda Foster, Brandi and Joyce,”

Really? LOL. I've had more than enough of Joyce. I'd prefer Carlton stay on rather than Joyce. At least with Carlton there's a chance I'll find something interesting! Joyce is pretty. Period.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Really? LOL. I've had more than enough of Joyce. I'd prefer Carlton stay on rather than Joyce. At least with Carlton there's a chance I'll find something interesting! Joyce is pretty. Period.
You know, I don't find Joyce pretty at all. I've seen pictures of her old nose, and she was pretty then. But this nose is a little too contrived. She looks strange to me.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
What I get from her is that she's a really sensitive and vulnerable person - underneath all the witchcraft and tattoos - and that's why she gets SO defensive when she feels attacked. A more secure person wouldn't feel as easily attacked as she does, and wouldn't fight back SO hard. I think she's someone who is easily hurt.
I guess what bothers me is she sees attacks where there are none. Kyle asks if she's Catholic after seeing all the crosses and the confessional in her home. "Really???" in that long drawn out way she says it. To me, and I cannot stand Kyle, there was nothing there. I certainly would have assumed she was Catholic also, though unlike Kyle (who, as I mentioned, blabs without thinking) I wouldn't have asked outright. It's a sort of passive aggressiveness, and that may not be the right term, that I see with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV