Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2014, 08:16 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,404,445 times

Advertisements

This is a game of Survival...until you decide to quit. There should be a penalty, something to give them incentive to tough it out. Although it doesn't seem very tough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2014, 09:03 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,535,732 times
I'm okay with Julie quitting - she flat out did not belong.

Seriously, just not much to root for other than Keith and Wes. These idiots really need to step it up.

Old 11-06-2014, 09:12 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,304,122 times
So, Keith won immunity, but didn't get to enjoy a safe tribal council. How is that going to factor into the next episode. Someone quitting does not create the same dynamic as someone being voted out, so Keith was cheated. They were all cheated, in fact.

Old 11-06-2014, 10:44 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
"The ultimate “Survivor” will be revealed during its finale on Wednesday, Dec. 17 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT). The two-hour episode will be followed by the one-hour live reunion show (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), hosted by Jeff Probst."
Will Jeff have the nerve to say --- 'This was one of the BEST Survivor seasons EVER.'

Old 11-06-2014, 10:54 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,862,682 times
It was pretty boring. Without a tribal it felt like 45 minutes of idiots over-eating. The entire 'Julie hoarded food' was non-sense. There was food left over, she picked it up. Finders keepers. Anyone else could have done the same but they were too busy stuffing their faces. Does anyone even bother fishing any more? It was a bad move giving them more food. They could 'survive' 21 more days without any food whatsoever - it wouldn't be healthy or smart but they didn't need more rice to 'survive'. People seem to actually gain weight these days on Survivor.

Anyone else notice how fabulous everyone looks? Years past people look like hell at this point. Now - they look like they are at a spa.

Old 11-06-2014, 11:24 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,192,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Will Jeff have the nerve to say --- 'This was one of the BEST Survivor seasons EVER.'
That WOULD take a lot of nerve wouldn't it?

Old 11-06-2014, 11:34 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,018,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
So, Keith won immunity, but didn't get to enjoy a safe tribal council. How is that going to factor into the next episode. Someone quitting does not create the same dynamic as someone being voted out, so Keith was cheated. They were all cheated, in fact.
He was. 1st tribal after merge, going to get to see where everyone stood. Then again, maybe someone was going to get voted out that production didn't think needed to go, so no tribal council since Julie quit. Rules seem to be fluid this season.

Old 11-06-2014, 12:58 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I have never seen such an undisciplined bunch of gluttonous eaters. Ever hear of rationing? No one seems to have any say in not just stuffing their faces with all the food at once. I can see why Julie didn't share. EVERYONE put food in their bags. They saw her put food in her bag. THEY ate all theirs. So she was rationing because they are greedy idiots. And they went in her bag and just ate it? Screw them! Jon is a sneaky thief. They all are. They could have just confronted her and an said - we want to portion out and ration the food in your bag.
I thought they all agreed each person was taking food back to share later on that is why all of them were twisted at Julie. Agree Jon is a thief and you can't trust a thief so out he goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I don't like either John or his girlfriend but to me that would have been dumb. Better to stay aligned with the singles for now where you have the upper hand. After splitting up the dominant couples - you're still farther up the ladder as people disliked Julie, Baylor and Missy.
I agree they were stupid for going with the couples because each set has 2 votes just like them. I would have stayed with the singles & picked them off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Josh seems to be getting the winner edit. He seems smart and nice enough I guess.
We thought that here as well he is getting a lot of camera time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
3. Missy is a complete idiot..."If my daughter just does as I say, she'll be fine"...GAG! Neither one of them have any sense.
We were laughing so hard at that one because Missy has done so well in life listening to herself with 3 failed marriages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Exactly he better be able to use it at his next TC whenever that is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Rules seem to be fluid this season.
Don't they, I hate how soft this is becoming for the players. Since being linked with Amazing Race now do they have to powder-puff up things for their contestants? Dale & his DD never applied to Survivor AR sent their tape over to Survivor. I can't stand the dude that does the after show either he knows nothing about Survivor. Yuck I'd rather have Parv at least she knows things to ask the viewers would like to hear.

Old 11-06-2014, 01:02 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,757,428 times
Jaxson excellent point the game is becoming soft. Kt his episode was such a bore!!!

Old 11-06-2014, 02:53 PM

350 posts, read 478,062 times
I understood Parv had a conflict this season, but I don't understand why a non-survivor stand in host. Then HE had conflicts and they got Malcolm. I enjoyed his interviews, at least he understands how Survivor works !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV