Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2014, 11:49 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,218,942 times

Advertisements

LOL, it took me to just now to realize that was NOT Wes sitting next to Momma! Wow, talk about a brain block...I knew Wes was on stage, I know he talked a little but every time the camera went to Mrs. Keith, my brain said that was Wes! DUH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2014, 03:28 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,619,292 times
Was it me or did Missy look so much prettier than expected?? Heck I was figuring Jacqueline was going to look hot and she kinda did, but I was really surprised how nice Missy looked. Heck she looked prettier than her daughter.

With all that being said, I thought Nat deserved to win and glad she did.

Old 12-18-2014, 04:24 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,555,056 times
I was so thrilled that Nat won!!! Good for her.

The last episode was the best of the season... so many awesome moves by Nat.

Cute video of the twinnies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syaF3Q_ST0o

Old 12-18-2014, 07:22 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,345,867 times
Two things I am grateful for:

1. Nat won, and

2. Boston Rob was apparently not in the audience at the reunion.

Old 12-18-2014, 08:19 PM

977 posts, read 1,958,088 times
I was glad to see Natalie win. She played the best game. I enjoyed watching them on the Amazing Race too. Even though they could be annoying at times, they were sure to be fun and entertaining as well. Keith was fun to watch, and it was too bad he didn't get in to the final 3.
The best part of this season was Reed's verbal beatdown at the final Tribal Council. It was the type of grammatically fabulous speech one would expect from a gay Broadway actor. Missy has an attitude problem and needed to hear it. Baylor does too, (to a lesser extent), but she was at least nice to look at. I got tired of hearing about her numerous failed relationships. The only thing that came to mind was this:

Old 12-18-2014, 09:00 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,203,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
i did not see who voted for who either. Did they show it? I wanted to see who Keith voted for. It was a good end to what started out as a pretty lame season.
In my mind Keith wasn't voting for Nat he was pretty upset her last words to him was a lie. At least the is the way I took it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
It was pretty obvious, or.. At least, it's simple to deduce who voted for who.

We know Baylor voted for Missy, and that was her only vote.

We know that Jon voted for Jaclyn and he was one of her two votes. If I recall.. The last one for Jaclyn was from Reed.. It was either Reed or Josh.. I don't recall.

Everyone else.. Voted for Nat.. Who was the most deserving.. Best played game of the final 3.. Jeremy's speech was dead on.
I wasn't sure who Keith voted for actually. Did you see the vote count some place that is why you think Reed or Josh voted for Jac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
The reunion show needs to be tweaked again. 'Reunion', where most of those re-unioning never talk. What's the point? Let those folks have a say or something. Thought it was funny Probst trying to justify how much they got to eat. That 2500 calorie meal was more like 9000. lol The entire Missy thing was annoying. 'I've been married a hundred times. Feel sorry for me!' Yanno, unless she had arranged marriages no one forced her to keep marrying guys. Seriously, who cares? If that's her narrative then she needs to rewrite it. Anyhoo, I hope they shelve BvsW. Really messes up good strategy.
As much as this pains me to say it but 'somebody' needs to be reminded this isn't the Jeff Probst show and that his talk show was canceled. Audience members leave an awkward silence when he asks them stupid questions they have no way of knowing the answer to. That bit with the little girl & rice was silly better to have used it letting one of the players talk.

Woo hoo I'm happy no Boston Rob too!!!!! All you Keith spitting haters are now justified in saying he spits to much when his Mrs. said 'what you see is what you get with Keith'. Eeeeww & she kisses him knowing he spits that much??? Maybe seeing it back will make him realize he needs to at least tone it down in public. Still I'd like to meet him in real life bet he is a super nice guy. Poor guy had at least 20 years on the 2 girls still playing the game I think he held up well but sure would have liked to see him win that last one. I was shocked he would have only gotten what 4 votes if Nat was on the jury instead of him that puzzles me because he did outplay the others left.

Sorry I think Missy looked worse at the reunion to much makeup on her eyebrows or eyes something was odd there. Imagine most of you fellas weren't looking at those features though right?

Great season of having us all back together in the thread thanks for posting & keeping this thread fun guys! See ya in the new thread.

P.S.
I still think Sue Hawk's tongue lashing at Richard Hatch season 1 was worse than Reed's towards Missy. Although Reed said his more precise and more elegantly where one might think it wouldn't be to bad being chewed out by him.

Old 12-18-2014, 09:24 PM

Keith voted for Nat I'm not surprised with the way he talked all season but he did leave that cloud of doubt with what he said to her at final TC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJZGIZjlj3E

Old 12-18-2014, 09:30 PM

Pfft she is full of herself "pre-injury I could have won" she really thinks she was this huge game player??? She is going to stick with "playing my people" as her game strategy apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJcM4g6JSqQ

Old 12-19-2014, 12:06 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,908,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I didn't like Natalie at the beginning but she grew on me and she did deserve to win.
The reunion was boring, I was hoping Jeff would stay out of the audience and talk more to the players. I wanted to know how Missy's ankle healed and I wanted him to ask Julie why she quit the game.
Drama thy name is Reed. Eh, he was harsh but Missy deserved that dressing down.
Don't know how I feel about the next season. I already do not like the No Collar team.
Jeff don't let the quitters talk at the reunion show.....

Personally, I don't think they should even be invited to appear.

They get picked to do something that hundreds of thousands of other people wanted to do and they just quit? That's just bogus, man.

Old 12-19-2014, 12:07 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,908,763 times
Also, I'd never heard it before last night, but where does this word "twinnies" come from?

That's almost annoying as "selfie" and "baby daddy"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV