Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2015, 08:57 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,985,456 times

Advertisements

Who is Kia?

Phaedra of all people shouldn't be commenting on other women's relationships.
She was behaving well for awhile...then she climbed into the gutter with nene.
Loved all of Claudias comments about ramen noodle on top of her head, and toupee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2015, 09:08 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,723 times
HEne said that Claudia's privates are gone yet she's BFF with POORsha. The same POORsha who spreads her legs for any man with money.

I'm watching WWHL and can see why HEne hates Claudia! Claudia is gorgeous and HEne looks dreadful! All of that plastic surgery and HEne still looks like hideous beast!

Old 01-12-2015, 03:56 AM

2,888 posts, read 6,744,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Who is Kia?

Phaedra of all people shouldn't be commenting on other women's relationships.
She was behaving well for awhile...then she climbed into the gutter with nene.
Loved all of Claudias comments about ramen noodle on top of her head, and toupee.

Kia is Porsha. She's a lower class "Porsche". :-D

Old 01-12-2015, 06:32 AM

537 posts, read 769,408 times
Watching this on DVR as I type this (went to sleep on the last 15 minutes last night):

It's very hard for me to feel bad for Demetria McKinney. She's the one that is (apparently) trying to audition for this ratchet show. She knew how trifling these women were. Phaedra is being nasty for some unknown reason (maybe she doesn't like these new people trampling on "her turf"). I think it is exceedingly rude to act that nasty to someone who is hosting you. The last two points go for NeNe too.

I wouldn't sit at that table and go into that foolishness in front of the entire group....why not step aside and talk about that? I know, because they're playing for the cameras. I don't feel bad for these trashy women....at all.

Not sure why Cynthia is going to jump in and play peacemaker. Trying to remind us she is there perhaps? They should have cut her before Porsha. LOL

I kind of respected Claudia for speaking up (she was right about that "don't you want to resolve this" stuff)....but then, I also know she's riled up because of Kenya. As evidenced by that stripper comment. And as much as Nene was wrong to say "what you've got, this half breed s---, that's not in Atlanta they don't want it," I have to say.....that has basically been Claudia's storyline: how much of a tragic mulatto archetype her life has been.....has it not?

----
General thoughts:

What I like about Nene is Nene used this show to get actual, legitimate jobs. Most of these women (Phaedra: why would you be on a show like this unless you're a famewhore? You certainly didn't need the money; Kenya/Claudia: has-beens that realized the only Real Housewives franchise that has been successful for black women was in ATL (largely because of Nene and Sheree acting crazy), moved there to restart their careers, want to start mess but act innocent; Kandi: has plenty of money and success, decided this was a way to get more money, and then wants to cry at every turn when people call her out on her family's trashy ways....her mother is an embarrassment to mothers everywhere; Cynthia: knew what this show was from jump, thought she'd ride Nene's coattails, now wants to run and cry foul because she hasn't had a backbone or mind of her own from jump. Porsha: supposed to be some kind of Civil Rights legacy/royalty, but actually acts more like an embarrassment) I have less respect for than I did initially. I seriously thought Kenya Moore was some kind of role model for young black girls, and Phaedra could have been one on paper. The show initially slightly improved my opinion of Kandi because I'd heard about her in her early days (those gains have all been erased after her wilding out last season and the way she allows her family to treat people). But they basically stepped down into the muck for Bravo paychecks. At least Nene owns what she is and how she got there. LOL

I will be watching next week, when they all try to kiss and make up. A lot of this foolishness is for the cameras, for money, and to maintain or attain their statuses on the show. Andy Cohen owes the success of this franchise to these desperate women/professional fools for sure. I don't know about anyone else, but Atlanta is the only trainwreck I watch.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:07 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times
<bows to Claudia for the best comeback ever!> Top ramen hair

HeNe met her match with Claudia As fast as HeNe could dish them out, BAM, they were right back in her face I have never understood why HeNe has such awful wigs

Lowest blow ever goes to HeNe for the half breed comment Don't be dissing Cher's classic

If Kia was smart (key word smart), she should have taken the $80K for a handbag and invested in a down payment for a house for herself

What ungrateful guests I would send anyone a bill for their hotel room that didn't like their room

Phaedra must been off her meds I can't believe the comments about Demetria's age, genre of music and her stylist

And who names their child Goshay (Did I even spell it correctly)

Old 01-12-2015, 07:36 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,501,111 times
why was Phaedra being so nasty? I don't like her anyway but she was out of control.....her ass should have stayed home if she was going to diss her host like that.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:52 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,985,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
Kia is Porsha. She's a lower class "Porsche". :-D
Oh ok. Thx

Old 01-12-2015, 02:06 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Though it was hilarious how Nene tapped out after Claudia cooked her ass.

I also agree that Claudia is pretty, no wonder Phaedra and Nene don't like her, or in other words, feel threatened by her LOL. Claudia has a nicer face, nicer body, and better manners than both Nene and Fakedra combined.

How could you be so rude to somebody that invited you on an all expense paid trip? A free week in Puerto Rico, but you're complaining about your room? How ironic that Nene says "Why be rude and nasty when I can be sexy and classy" or something like that during the intro. nene is nothing but rude and nasty.

Old 01-12-2015, 02:15 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times
And Claudia looked great on WWHL She looked better (to me) with black short hair (and none of that two toned color going on).

Old 01-12-2015, 03:00 PM

692 posts, read 1,005,064 times
Quote:
How could you be so rude to somebody that invited you on an all expense paid trip
Alex from NY in one of her past commentaries confirmed that the housewife trips and outings are paid for by Bravo no matter who claims to be the hostess or the inviter (unless they own the lodging or like Yolanda her transport was more upscale that Bravo's budget like flying private in which case Bravo probably kicks in something because the crew is there filming) Alex also said they are provided with transportation to and from airports and events and get togethers while filming. Demetria and "we were on a break" RogerBob didn't come up out of pocket for a dime. Makes sense. Demetria ain't Mariah. For a z list singer doubt that her management company would front the bill for 7 extra guests and crew escecially when the venue/music festival/event has yet to be mentioned which is suspect. These shows love to name drop places and events. Maybe it will come up next week.

That the trip is Bravo sponsored gives none of them a pass to behave the way they did. From NeNe on down they can all have a seat. Demetria: running after a man for 8 years =fail. Phadera: that you have a ring (that you probably bought yourself) from a man you hooked up with fresh out that's now fresh in that some people think you had a hand in since you set up his fake companies= fail. Claudia: Throwing shade that someone's show was cancelled who did hava a supporting starring role while you carried a suitcase and stood there on a show that is also no longer on the air =Fail. Porscha: $80k bag that if it is a) real and b) truly hers I'll eat my own handbag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV