Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2015, 07:04 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
POORsha is delusional. She was wearing a whole horse on her head yet had the nerve to tell Claudia to take off her wig? POORsha needs to dress appropriately. Cellulite and thunder thighs aren't attractive.

Kandi's play was cancelled. I guess people didn't like the plot. Kandi should have changed the ending. I would've paid to see it if Mama Joyce was thrown into a trash can!

Cynthia should have stayed with Leon. She settled for loser Peter. I wonder if it was Leon that left her?

It's odd that Phaedra went to her ex's house for marital advice. I realize that he's a psychiatrist, but aren't there other doctors out there? Perhaps someone she hasn't slept with? His voice is creepy.

I may not be Phaedra's biggest fan, but I do like her mother. She's rational AND supportive. Mama Joyce should take a few notes from her!

Next weeks preview gave me flashbacks of Apollo assaulting poor Brandon. And now he's threatening Phaedra. Apollo needs to be locked up FOREVER! He's mentally challenged and has serious steriod rage.
Bravo (pun intended)

I thought all of Kenya's ideas were, well...stupid Bill Bob Bobby Bob did not look interested in investing. It sounded to me that Kenya thought she would bring her fabulous twirled idea and Billy Bob Bob would do everything I thought she was a big time producer And seeing her "office" at the coffee shop was just further justification that she has nothing going on.

Kia used to look prettier before everything got added on like a hooker.

Claudia looked better with her own hair in my opinion too.

I did feel for Kandi, she was empathetic regarding her cast

What I don't get about Phaedra is that if she really thought her children were in danger, why the h e double hockey sticks is she still there? She wasn't in town when he received his sentence. Mama Regina is a no-nonsense woman I wonder what she says about Mama Joyce If Mama Regina threw her Bible at Mama Joyce, it would probably burst into flames when it touched her skin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2015, 04:16 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,017,611 times
I will say, these women all seem to be very dull people.

Old 02-22-2015, 06:01 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,723 times
No new episode tonight because of the Oscars? What a disappointment!

Old 02-22-2015, 06:29 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
No new episode tonight because of the Oscars? What a disappointment!

I know--right!!??
I despise Award shows.

Old 02-22-2015, 06:36 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,261,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Barbosa View Post
I will say, these women all seem to be very dull people.
Yes, but I have to admit that Claudia does help. People might think she's tacky but she's the only one with enough balls to come right at Nene and call her out on her grammar and pronunciation. Remember a few episodes ago when she told Nene to spell bridesmaid? "The s is not silent." Admit it, everyone. Every time you heard Nene say "bridemaid" you cringed, didn't you? It was quite often, too.

As I type this, I just heard lawyer Phaedre say that only a man can teach boys how to be "susessful". These women are starting to sound almost as dumb as the New Jersey housewives.

Old 03-03-2015, 01:30 AM

404 posts, read 385,864 times
I think Mama Joyce is somewhere giggling. Poor Kandi. She should have read that book "He's just not that into you". The Lifestyle YES, you NO!.

The dinner seemed forced. It felt like they were forced to show up. LOL In some ways, i agree with Nene. They need to bring Sheree and Kim back. The story lines are getting boring.

Old 03-03-2015, 07:11 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,425,834 times
I wish Kenya would go away! Awee! The only thing I like about her is that she is from Detroit.

I really don't mind their grammar because since everyone doesn't talk proper and correct when they are amongst a group of their peers. I know I don't and don't try. A lot of people don't feel the need or pressure to be proper when they are with friends, people or relatives. So if camera's are following the average person around among their friends, I bet half those people won't use English class skills. I take that with a grain. If you are in a business or professional environment, that's different.

I still like NeNe. She is a straight shooter.

I like Todd so I don't think anything is questionable because they are having disagreements or a disconnect early in marriage. The first year is the hardest. I hope they work it out. They are still getting to know each other.

Phadrea is a strong women. She may have made mistakes with Apollo but she isn't the only one considering how many women love the bad boy image. Many women can relate even if they don't say it out loud.

I'm still feeling Claudia out. But I'm not really relating to her. If she is anything like Kenya, time will tell.

Old 03-03-2015, 07:28 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times
I didn't believe Kenya's crocodile tears

Something is suspicious regarding Phaedra's text messages. I am sure she changed the pass code on her phone to lock out Apollo. Apollo, well, has been known to lie. He looked like he was going to drill Phaedra (and not in a good way)

I am sure the producers got Cynthia to bring up the text messages. She did it so gracefully and I am not buying that she didn't want to cause drama Did anyone pay for the dinner check? That restaurant is not cheap! I would have let them fight and continued to eat

Todd ain't sticking it in enough huh It's not like they haven't known one another and just got married. Kandi's staff does treat Todd like a step-child. They give him no respect.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:35 AM

146 posts, read 190,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
I wish Kenya would go away! Awee! The only thing I like about her is that she is from Detroit.

I really don't mind their grammar because since everyone doesn't talk proper and correct when they are amongst a group of their peers. I know I don't and don't try. A lot of people don't feel the need or pressure to be proper when they are with friends, people or relatives. So if camera's are following the average person around among their friends, I bet half those people won't use English class skills. I take that with a grain. If you are in a business or professional environment, that's different.

I still like NeNe. She is a straight shooter.

I like Todd so I don't think anything is questionable because they are having disagreements or a disconnect early in marriage. The first year is the hardest. I hope they work it out. They are still getting to know each other.

Phadrea is a strong women. She may have made mistakes with Apollo but she isn't the only one considering how many women love the bad boy image. Many women can relate even if they don't say it out loud.

I'm still feeling Claudia out. But I'm not really relating to her. If she is anything like Kenya, time will tell.
I agree with everything you said EXCEPT Kenya should go away. I like Kenya and she brings the ratings.

Old 03-04-2015, 12:02 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,239,928 times
This show is getting so boring I cant think of anything to say. Just re-read George's post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV