Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2015, 07:37 PM

1,027 posts, read 2,509,167 times

Advertisements

I can't watch it anymore. It got too trashy for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 07:48 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,723 times
Did anyone else watch the First Look? The Atlanta ladies got along great since HEne wasn't around. That tells me who the real "hater" is---AKA HEne!

Old 04-06-2015, 01:22 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Did anyone else watch the First Look? The Atlanta ladies got along great since HEne wasn't around. That tells me who the real "hater" is---AKA HEne!
agreed. that's by far the most peaceful group trip they've ever had. Only person missing? ME-ne.

Nene was pretty unprofessional at times during her costume fittin session. This guy is a well-respected, long time costume designer on broadway....you're a first time stage actress....how about having a little more respect for his craft and his time. "No, don't tell me to twirl." huh? shut the hell up and twirl your ass around already lol.

I know Nene had a little moment yesterday where she talks about how she's "made it." Look here, babe. I know all is well now...but when those RHoA checks stop coming in sometime in the next few years, and your face isn't all over television and social media....that clothing line and acting "career" might fall off a cliff LOL.

Old 04-06-2015, 10:25 PM

57 posts, read 67,019 times
Quote:
It's about time. She's been renting her entire life!

I'm not a fan of the exterior. She put $750k down on the 9,500 sq ft 2.1 million dollar home.

I'm not sure why she needed such a large home. It's only her, her butler Greg, and their youngest son. The eldest is in and out of prison AND rehab.

Not sure how she can afford it. Greg doesn't contribute financially.

Kim Z has a large, expensive home but her husband also had a multi million dollar contract. Plus she needs the room--she has half a dozen kids!

NeNe Leakes -- I Am VERY Rich ... Drops Wad On HUGE Georgia Mansion | TMZ.com

Has MEne sent in that check for $20k to Detroit public schools? Of course not!
Not sure how you know so much personal info about these tv women. Are you friends of theirs?

Nene's been renting her entire life....put down $750 K.....who she lives with.......Greg doesn't contribute financially (?)

Old 04-06-2015, 10:32 PM

57 posts, read 67,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored chick View Post
Poor Kandi. Before she married Todd, he couldn't keep away from her. I am starting to think that Mama Joyce was right about him. Now that he knows he is not getting any of Kandi's money when they divorce, he is acting the fool. I don't think he was never into her in the first place.

Phaedra, always calling everyone else a ***** when she is the biggest ***** on the show. I am pretty sure they don't call her the "head doctor" for nothing. She couldn't even wait for Apollo to go to prison before she started opening her legs to other men. LOL. There is nothing worse than a married ****.

Nene, I think she has mental issues. She is the one who suggested the therapy session. As soon as she gets called out, she runs, as usual. She is always quick to call out others, but when she gets called out, she wants to act like everyone is attacking her. She can dish it but she can't take it.
The one with the real psychological issues is Kenya. Don't let her fool you. She's trecherous.

Cynthia had one plastic surgery too many. OMG! WTH did she do to herself? She looks like a Chinese plastic doll.

Old 04-07-2015, 03:21 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times
Poor Cynthia...she doesn't know her Asian fruit. The fruit was mangosteen not lychee.

I did like the ladies getting along since HeNe was not there to stir the cauldron.

Kia looked ridiculous in her Pocahantas outfit.

Kandi looked really thick in her Adidas outfit

Old 04-10-2015, 07:57 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,723 times
First Look is on right now.

Noelle is stunning--she gets it from her mother--Homecoming Queen Cynthia.

Kandi and Todd are currently filming their spin off called Meet The Tuckers. They are in Europe celebrating their anniversary. Here is a link with some pics.

Kandi Burruss & Todd Tucker 1-Year Anniversary In Europe

Last edited by escapenc; 04-10-2015 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: forgot

Old 04-12-2015, 11:34 AM

4,505 posts, read 4,620,882 times
Quote:
Kandi's been filming her own spin off "Meet The Tuckers". It will air on Sunday night's this summer. HEne's head just exploded!

Kandi Burruss And Todd Tucker Filming 'Meet The Tuckers' Spinoff For Bravo!
That's very interesting. The way the show was highlighting the conflict between Mama Joyce and Todds mother, I thought a spin-off series of the two mother-in-laws was in the works. I don't know if Mama Joyce and Todd's mother were playing up and exaggerating their confict hoping for a reality show, but I thought they were entertaining and hilarious as all-git-out to watch. Wasn't Todds mother even talking about or thinking about moving to Atlanta? I don't know but I do think a new series was definitely in the works.

Old 04-12-2015, 02:23 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
That's very interesting. The way the show was highlighting the conflict between Mama Joyce and Todds mother, I thought a spin-off series of the two mother-in-laws was in the works. I don't know if Mama Joyce and Todd's mother were playing up and exaggerating their confict hoping for a reality show, but I thought they were entertaining and hilarious as all-git-out to watch. Wasn't Todds mother even talking about or thinking about moving to Atlanta? I don't know but I do think a new series was definitely in the works.

Todd's mom died ya know

Old 04-13-2015, 06:03 AM

1,912 posts, read 3,225,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Todd's mom died ya know
Didn't know. Sad. Last nites episode was AWFUL. I actually cheered when they said next week 'season finale' YAY!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV