Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2015, 03:24 PM

926 posts, read 1,257,028 times

Advertisements

I've never liked Nene and she deserved what she got BUT Claudia Jordan ain't no peach either.

Claudia's skeleton(ssss) along with her racial comments about dark skinned black people and her multiple sex partners will be revealed before the season is over. Stay tuned.

I dont see where she's any more attractive than the others. Cant get pass that big forehead and hook nose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2015, 03:39 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,241,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
And Claudia looked great on WWHL She looked better (to me) with black short hair (and none of that two toned color going on).
She looks stunning and youthful--the complete opposite of Ramen Noodle Head!

Old 01-12-2015, 03:50 PM

6,420 posts, read 6,531,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Barbosa View Post
I'm really starting to dislike all of these women. For a long time, I thought Kenya had some potential. These women are very low class and Kia is the worst of them all.

I found it odd the Kandi would say: "If she can get a man to buy you a $80,000 bag, that she can teach some folks a few things". Black women are the least likely to be married and the majority are not married. What is she going to teach? How NOT to find a relationship that leads to marriage. These women are too old to have these high school-ish type of relationships that they have.
black women? Do you have any stats to back this up?

Old 01-12-2015, 06:18 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,385,069 times
You know one thing I notice about these women? They all claim to hate Nene but they spend so much of their time thinking about her.

Kenya brought up Nene TWICE when she wasn't there and nobody was talking about her. At the party she felt the need to run over to Cynthia and complain about Nene not being friendly. The Claudia did the same thing. She felt the need to pull Nene aside and have a conversation about why Nene was acting like she didn't know her.

I'm 32 years old and if someone doesn't like me then too damn bad for them. I certainly don't run around telling my friends about it.

The whole episode last night was just foolish. I'm wondering how much of that is edited to make them look stupid.

As far as Nene calling her a half-breed that was wrong but I understand why she went there. When you get mad you usually go for what you know is going to hurt and we all know that every since she got on the show all Claudia has been able to talk about is how hard it is being mixed...

Old 01-12-2015, 06:23 PM

404 posts, read 385,991 times
Default Oh no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd1skng View Post
I've never liked Nene and she deserved what she got BUT Claudia Jordan ain't no peach either.

Claudia's skeleton(ssss) along with her racial comments about dark skinned black people and her multiple sex partners will be revealed before the season is over. Stay tuned.

I dont see where she's any more attractive than the others. Cant get pass that big forehead and hook nose.

Oh no!. I hope not. That will send ALL of Atlanta into a rage!

Cynthia and Kenya are the prettiest to me. Cynthia's cheekbones are to DIE for. Followed by Demetria and then Claudia.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:25 PM

404 posts, read 385,991 times
Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
You know one thing I notice about these women? They all claim to hate Nene but they spend so much of their time thinking about her.

Kenya brought up Nene TWICE when she wasn't there and nobody was talking about her. At the party she felt the need to run over to Cynthia and complain about Nene not being friendly. The Claudia did the same thing. She felt the need to pull Nene aside and have a conversation about why Nene was acting like she didn't know her.

I'm 32 years old and if someone doesn't like me then too damn bad for them. I certainly don't run around telling my friends about it.

The whole episode last night was just foolish. I'm wondering how much of that is edited to make them look stupid.

As far as Nene calling her a half-breed that was wrong but I understand why she went there. When you get mad you usually go for what you know is going to hurt and we all know that every since she got on the show all Claudia has been able to talk about is how hard it is being mixed...
Claudia has brought it up a lot. However, the weird thing is she doesn't look mixed. You wouldn't know it if she didn't say anything. Now if she looked like Alicia Keys or Mariah Carey THEN you would know.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:53 PM

692 posts, read 1,005,436 times
Quote:
racial comments about dark skinned black people
Say whaaa? Claudia isn't exactly high yellow her dayum self. In fact if her mom had not made an appearance, based solely on her skin tone her I would have not guessed she was bi-racial.

Quote:
They all claim to hate Nene but they spend so much of their time thinking about her.
This and Nene isn't even around much this season with Vegas, Glee and Broadway, QVC and whatever else she's doing. That means either the show is purposefully revolving around her and/or these women are so boring that the only interesting thing about them their mutual loathing of her.
She's the OG of the show, the only original cast member so perhaps they are gunning her for because she's arguably the most successful on the show in terms of raising her pop culture profile from nothing to where she is. Unlike other housewives she didn't have the benefit of previous reality show experience, a rich spouse, family or friends, an existing business, music or entertainment industry experience or a magic whoo-ha. Love her or hate her, she is a housewife success story. Other than Khandi the others may not want her hair, her house, her husband or her personality, but they'd kill for her hustle and the results which makes them look dumber because it's not like they'd inherit her gigs or find a loyal ride or die spouse by "taking her down".

Old 01-12-2015, 06:53 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,385,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper35 View Post
Claudia has brought it up a lot. However, the weird thing is she doesn't look mixed. You wouldn't know it if she didn't say anything. Now if she looked like Alicia Keys or Mariah Carey THEN you would know.
That's probably why she keeps bringing it up. She strikes me as the type who seems to think she's "better" because she's mixed but tries to downplay it by playing the tragic mulatto card. Halle Berry has been singing this same song for decades.

Old 01-15-2015, 05:40 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,241,651 times
Peter Thomas and Kordell Stewart co own Sports One in Charlotte.

Peter supposedly has a spin off in the works and held a casting call there today.

Peter himself advertised, “You think you got what it takes to exist in my reality? Do you have a personality that will light up the screen? Are you ready for prime time? Come out to my casting call THIS THURSDAY to show me and my casting crew what you’re made of.”

Peter Thomas Spinoff; Real Housewives Of Atlanta Still Filming?

Goodness. Who's brilliant idea was it to give him a spin off?

Old 01-15-2015, 06:20 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,803,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Peter Thomas and Kordell Stewart co own Sports One in Charlotte.

Peter supposedly has a spin off in the works and held a casting call there today.

Peter himself advertised, “You think you got what it takes to exist in my reality? Do you have a personality that will light up the screen? Are you ready for prime time? Come out to my casting call THIS THURSDAY to show me and my casting crew what you’re made of.”

Peter Thomas Spinoff; Real Housewives Of Atlanta Still Filming?

Goodness. Who's brilliant idea was it to give him a spin off?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV