Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2015, 02:38 PM

97 posts, read 170,171 times

Advertisements

This episode was a snoozefest to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2015, 04:25 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
Lol @ nene claiming to be educated. Apparently she went to Morris Brown for 3 semesters before dropping out.

Now obviously i have ZERO issues with anybody's education level. But Nene acting as if she holds a degree. full of crap lol

Last edited by skins_fan82; 01-26-2015 at 04:53 PM..

Old 01-26-2015, 04:50 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times
I may not know couture but I don't think that they make couture in her size. Just sayin like Claudia said

Old 01-27-2015, 08:25 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,241,019 times
HEne is once again being a hypocrite. She had her attorney send Kenya a Cease and Desist Letter!!! It's ok for HEne to say slanderous things about others but don't you dare say them about her. Unreal.

Kenya hasn't ruined HEne's reputation. HEne does that herself each and every time she opens up her ignorant, vile, nasty mouth!!!

Instagram

Old 01-28-2015, 06:21 PM

692 posts, read 1,005,180 times
Quote:
She had her attorney send Kenya a Cease and Desist Letter!!!

Seems like posturing and publicity because a howife on one of the other franchises admitted that their contracts forbade them from suing each other unless contracts differ from city to city. Then again, this season Nene has barely been around and every other scene has the others talking about her like she's kicked their dog and set their weaves on fire. Perhaps she's annoyed. It's one thing if she were heavily interacting with the cast like in previous seasons. It's another thing to be mostly absentee and still be the main topic of their barbs. That's more on Bravo and their editors. If the cast was remotely interesting they wouldn't be so obsessed with her or the show wouldn't air so much footage of them talking about her. It's borderline sad for the others to high five and cackle like they've accomplished something great. Congratulations you made fun of a reality star's hair texture and body type. What next? Emmy? Mark Twain prize for Humor? Honorary PhD? More like free chick fil a for a month.

Old 01-29-2015, 04:22 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,017,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Lol @ nene claiming to be educated. Apparently she went to Morris Brown for 3 semesters before dropping out.

Now obviously i have ZERO issues with anybody's education level. But Nene acting as if she holds a degree. full of crap lol
NayNay=TRASH.

Old 01-29-2015, 09:10 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,382,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Barbosa View Post
Yeah, I thought the same thing. She looks older/bigger than Todds daughter. Riley seems to be very spoiled. Be it good or bad.
She seems EXTREMELY spoiled. For some reason her voice annoys me. I know she's a child so I try to let it slide but I always feel like she's trying to insult people on the low. The scenes they show make it seem like she's rude to Todd's daughter.

Quote:

Notice she never says she graduated. A lot of people went to college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
Then again, this season Nene has barely been around and every other scene has the others talking about her like she's kicked their dog and set their weaves on fire. Perhaps she's annoyed. It's one thing if she were heavily interacting with the cast like in previous seasons. It's another thing to be mostly absentee and still be the main topic of their barbs. That's more on Bravo and their editors. If the cast was remotely interesting they wouldn't be so obsessed with her or the show wouldn't air so much footage of them talking about her. It's borderline sad for the others to high five and cackle like they've accomplished something great. Congratulations you made fun of a reality star's hair texture and body type. What next? Emmy? Mark Twain prize for Humor? Honorary PhD? More like free chick fil a for a month.
EXACTLY. This has been aggravating me all season.

No matter what they're doing, who they're with, what's going on they always seem to end up talking about Nene. The last time I devoted that much time and energy to someone I "didn't like" was when I was in high school. Half the stuff they say doesn't even make sense. I'm still trying to figure out why Kenya keeps running round calling people old when they're only 3-5 years older than her. Does she have some secret plan to keep her from aging?

And how stupid of Kordell to be smiling all in her face when just last season Kenya was insisting that he was gay and just married Porsha so he could stay on the DL. I guess she trying to set Claudia up to be the new beard. Did anybody catch the "shade" she threw at Demetria when she was meeting with Roger Bob? But that's supposed to be someone you like right?

This show is so sad. I watched it during the Biggest Loser commercial breaks.

Old 01-29-2015, 11:51 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:

I thought she said she went to college 7 times?

Old 01-30-2015, 04:13 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,017,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
She seems EXTREMELY spoiled. For some reason her voice annoys me. I know she's a child so I try to let it slide but I always feel like she's trying to insult people on the low. The scenes they show make it seem like she's rude to Todd's daughter.

She does insult Todd's daughter.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:23 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,241,019 times
POORsha is delusional. She was wearing a whole horse on her head yet had the nerve to tell Claudia to take off her wig? POORsha needs to dress appropriately. Cellulite and thunder thighs aren't attractive.

Kandi's play was cancelled. I guess people didn't like the plot. Kandi should have changed the ending. I would've paid to see it if Mama Joyce was thrown into a trash can!

Cynthia should have stayed with Leon. She settled for loser Peter. I wonder if it was Leon that left her?

It's odd that Phaedra went to her ex's house for marital advice. I realize that he's a psychiatrist, but aren't there other doctors out there? Perhaps someone she hasn't slept with? His voice is creepy.

I may not be Phaedra's biggest fan, but I do like her mother. She's rational AND supportive. Mama Joyce should take a few notes from her!

Next weeks preview gave me flashbacks of Apollo assaulting poor Brandon. And now he's threatening Phaedra. Apollo needs to be locked up FOREVER! He's mentally challenged and has serious steriod rage.

Last edited by escapenc; 02-08-2015 at 07:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV