Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2015, 03:25 PM

404 posts, read 385,864 times

Advertisements

Nene just bought a 2 million dollar house. Cause she's RICH.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2015, 05:31 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,985,456 times
Damn!!! That house makes Cynthia ' s look like shantyville. Next season we will be tortured by a tour of her villa. All of their blogs hint that there is so much that REAL goes on behind the scenes, but they just can't reveal it.
Phaedra has become less Christian like as the fire gets hotter around her bulls^^^. Todd looks totally disgusted and emasculated by Kandi. Dang my HD TV really highlighted ever ones rough ass skin and dragon makeup during the dr.jeff session. Their skin looked like a bunch of hormonal teenagers. With all that housewife money you'd think they would get a facial or 10...

Old 03-17-2015, 06:05 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper35 View Post
Nene just bought a 2 million dollar house. Cause she's RICH.....
It's about time. She's been renting her entire life!

I'm not a fan of the exterior. She put $750k down on the 9,500 sq ft 2.1 million dollar home.

I'm not sure why she needed such a large home. It's only her, her butler Greg, and their youngest son. The eldest is in and out of prison AND rehab.

Not sure how she can afford it. Greg doesn't contribute financially.

Kim Z has a large, expensive home but her husband also had a multi million dollar contract. Plus she needs the room--she has half a dozen kids!

NeNe Leakes -- I Am VERY Rich ... Drops Wad On HUGE Georgia Mansion | TMZ.com

Has MEne sent in that check for $20k to Detroit public schools? Of course not!

Old 03-17-2015, 08:31 PM

Yes, also not a fan of that 2 million dollar facade.
Looks out of place in that sugarloaf country club setting.
You go Nene with your bad ass self.its more fun to dislike her because there really isn't anything to like about that bitter clown.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Yes, also not a fan of that 2 million dollar facade.
Looks out of place in that sugarloaf country club setting.
You go Nene with your bad ass self.its more fun to dislike her because there really isn't anything to like about that bitter clown.
The sad part is that MEne was my favorite cast member the first season of RHoA. Now she's unbearable!

Here are some more pics.

Nene Leakes Homeless No More! | Tamara Tattles

Old 03-17-2015, 10:05 PM

Thx for that.
Loved reading the comments!!!!

Old 03-23-2015, 11:11 AM

When the other attorney asked Phaedra why she married an ex-con she should have said "I chased, begged and offered to take care of him and thought he was going to obey me for life while I spent his stolen money."
Phaedra isn't fooling me. She is NOT a victim--the only victim are her kids!

Nene stated before the therapy session that she thought Kenya had the most problems with the other ladies. Then it turns out that everyone in the room except Porsha had a problem with Nene. Nene wanted Dr. Jeff to be HER assistant, not therapist. She made that evident when she said, "I don't know you like that, you don't represent me!"

Kandi isn't sure about going to the Philippines. She doesn't know if Chick-fil-A is available there--she doesn't want to go huunnnngrrrry!

Old 03-23-2015, 08:38 PM

404 posts, read 385,864 times
Default Chic Fil A

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
When the other attorney asked Phaedra why she married an ex-con she should have said "I chased, begged and offered to take care of him and thought he was going to obey me for life while I spent his stolen money."
Phaedra isn't fooling me. She is NOT a victim--the only victim are her kids!

Nene stated before the therapy session that she thought Kenya had the most problems with the other ladies. Then it turns out that everyone in the room except Porsha had a problem with Nene. Nene wanted Dr. Jeff to be HER assistant, not therapist. She made that evident when she said, "I don't know you like that, you don't represent me!"

Kandi isn't sure about going to the Philippines. She doesn't know if Chick-fil-A is available there--she doesn't want to go huunnnngrrrry!

Hilarious. You're right. Kandi is all about her food.

Phaedra - you pretty much nailed it. She saw he was nice looking and ignored the fact that he was a criminal. She thought he would behave. Wrong.

Nene - just a bully. She wants to be a gang leader and have everyone fall behind her. If they don't, she wants them gone i.e. Sheree

Also, Kenya was on Patti Stanger's show. She actually showed some emotion.

Old 03-23-2015, 08:58 PM

I saw that....Kenya was very likable. I didn't like her match up guy.
Phaedra just fell in love wit that fine bad boy..they made a mistake. Wonder if I can afford any clothes from TAGS. I've always liked how Kandi dresses.

Old 03-23-2015, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper35 View Post
Hilarious. You're right. Kandi is all about her food.

Phaedra - you pretty much nailed it. She saw he was nice looking and ignored the fact that he was a criminal. She thought he would behave. Wrong.

Nene - just a bully. She wants to be a gang leader and have everyone fall behind her. If they don't, she wants them gone i.e. Sheree

Also, Kenya was on Patti Stanger's show. She actually showed some emotion.
I miss Sheree. You could always count on her to put Nene in her place! Kenya did great on Millionaire Matchmaker. I read somewhere that she and that guy are still dating! Good for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV