Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2015, 02:54 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,241,019 times

Advertisements

Kandi's spin-off called Kandi's Ski Trip will air after May 17th, after the three part RHoA reunion. Here is a link to the preview.

Kandi Burruss & Todd Tucker's Spinoff 'Kandi's Ski Trip' Premieres May 17th Following #RHOA Reunion!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2015, 05:37 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Kandi's spin-off called Kandi's Ski Trip will air after May 17th, after the three part RHoA reunion. Here is a link to the preview.

Kandi Burruss & Todd Tucker's Spinoff 'Kandi's Ski Trip' Premieres May 17th Following #RHOA Reunion!

I thought they were getting a Tuckers spin-off

Old 04-17-2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I thought they were getting a Tuckers spin-off
They are--apparently it's being filmed right now. Kandi's making some money!

First look is usually on tonight but it isn't showing up on my DVR. Shahs, MDLNY, RHoNY, and RHoBH are listed, but no RHoA?

Old 04-28-2015, 01:27 PM

HEne was unbearable at the reunion. Kudos to Kandi for calling her out on her "superior stank azz attitude".

What was POORsha wearing--a shower curtain?

Here's a link to the trailer of Life Twirls On!

See The Trailer For Kenya Moore's Sitcom Life Twirls On! - Reality Tea

Old 04-28-2015, 02:53 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
HEne was unbearable at the reunion. Kudos to Kandi for calling her out on her "superior stank azz attitude".

What was POORsha wearing--a shower curtain?

Here's a link to the trailer of Life Twirls On!

See The Trailer For Kenya Moore's Sitcom Life Twirls On! - Reality Tea

and I'm still wondering how Cynthia wasn't aware that a critter of some sort (possibly dead) was sitting atop her head and no one told her!!!

Old 04-28-2015, 02:58 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
haha. Yeah, Nene is just unbearable. About time somebody called her out specifically. Nene always complains about hos there's drama when ever she comes around. that's because her incredibly arrogant and narcissistic attitude gets on people's nerves.

Old 04-28-2015, 03:08 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
and I'm still wondering how Cynthia wasn't aware that a critter of some sort (possibly dead) was sitting atop her head and no one told her!!!

I don't know where they all shop at Fugly Wigs For You

Old 04-29-2015, 08:04 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
okay guys, quick question about Hene. and I promise i'm not hating lol, honest questions here.

RHOA friends....does Nene honestly believe she is a broadway star? Does she really believe deep down inside herself that she is a talented actress? Of course on the outside she's always gleaming with over-confidence...that's who Nene is. I'm talking when she's laying in bed at night before she falls asleep.

It was her name and her brand that got her that Broadway gig, not her acting talent. Does she think her phone is going to be ringing off the hook with other offers? Because I don't think it will LOL.

Old 04-29-2015, 08:32 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,501,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
okay guys, quick question about Hene. and I promise i'm not hating lol, honest questions here.

RHOA friends....does Nene honestly believe she is a broadway star? Does she really believe deep down inside herself that she is a talented actress? Of course on the outside she's always gleaming with over-confidence...that's who Nene is. I'm talking when she's laying in bed at night before she falls asleep.

It was her name and her brand that got her that Broadway gig, not her acting talent. Does she think her phone is going to be ringing off the hook with other offers? Because I don't think it will LOL.
I can't even believe people are hiring her for ANYTHING..there is nothing appealing about that woman, NOTHING...she's loud, obnoxious, and just awful.

Old 04-29-2015, 11:42 AM

734 posts, read 1,082,652 times
If Nene is all of that and a bag of chips, like she THINKS she is, why doesn't she leave the show? I hate her stank azz attitude. I clearly remember when she flirted with Peter. She knows she did, that's why she started acting like an overgrown moose in heat. She can call out everyone, but when she gets called out, she acts like an escaped mental patient.

Phaedra is still calling Kenya a wh.ore. Why? Anyway, isn't Phaedra's nickname "the head doctor"? She needs to never say the word wh.ore ever again.

I didn't like that skit they did at the beginning. Why is black women's hair always the butt of the joke? It's annoying. It's like "they" are obsessed with our hair. Is it because we can be versatile and not wear the same hairstyle for 25 years? Hmmmm....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV