Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 01:20 PM

1,858 posts, read 3,551,751 times

Advertisements

I think phaedra just went overboard with the 2 big body guards and the seance in her house. Girl Bye! I also think she could have made some peace with Apollo before he left.. He's being punished enough.

As for the text messages...i don't believe it. She still loves Apollo. She still has that poster of him and her on the wall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2015, 01:27 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,501,111 times
Cynthia was just weird bringing that up at the dinner party, talk about awkward...I am not feeling her this season. I know they must have told her to up the drama or she would get fired. She's still stunning though.

Old 03-15-2015, 06:44 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,017,611 times
This show is a train wreck..........that I cannot look away from.

NayNay is so low class. Notice she's never wrong, everyone else is. No one can even talk and make their points because of her. How does one like that have friends.

I do think the other ladies want to work out some issues but NayNay wants to be the "Queen" and tell everyone how wrong they are and how right she is.

How can NayNay tell Dr. Jeff "you don't know me like that" when she used him for personal family issues counseling. That's called being backed into a corner and using a defensive/protective reply to get out of the corner you were backed into. Dr. Jeff let her know, the playing field is equal and she didn't like that. She wants him to take sides with her.

NayNay is in denial........she wanted the group counseling sessions now she aborts the mission. She's a joke.

Last edited by Rocco Barbosa; 03-15-2015 at 07:00 PM..

Old 03-15-2015, 06:59 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,493,467 times
NeNe has some nerve.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:19 PM

404 posts, read 385,864 times
Nene really does have some nerve. I don't know which one is more damaged Nene or Kenya. I think Nene is just mean. Kenya is more cuckoo but not jealous and hateful like Nene. I think Nene likes being the Queen Bee and wants the others to fall behind her.

I liked the way Phaedra told Kandi not to "tell too much". Jeez, poor Riley has to go to school and possibly hear this.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:48 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times
Nene--you are a hot mess and so wrong!!!

Todd has checked out of his marriage.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:12 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,723 times
Claudia is stunning with short, dark hair!

Phaedra made a ignorant comment about how Kandi's a millionaire and therefore shouldn't be upset about the play being cancelled. The cast members of A Mother's Love certainly aren't millionaires! They depend on that money and are now unemployed. I'm disgusted by Phaedra's lack of compassion.

Phaedra made a hateful comment about "my mother orders clothing from the same plus size catalog that Cynthia models for". Phaedra with her fat arms and tree trunk legs wishes she looks as good as Cynthia. How many magazine covers has Phaedra had? That's right.......none.

What is with MEne's hair? It looks like she stuck her finger in an electric socket!

Did anyone else notice MEne's awful plumbers crack when she got out of her car at Phaedra's house? My eyes will never be the same.

MEne is a typical little kid--stomp, shout, and runaway when things just don't go their way. MEne is delusional. She thought the doctor was going to side with her, since he did during her family counseling. She is so pathetic--she didn't realize the doctor would be all about what is right. Guess she thought he was one of he fans. What an obnoxious, nasty, bitter woman!

Old 03-15-2015, 08:35 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Claudia is stunning with short, dark hair!

Phaedra made a ignorant comment about how Kandi's a millionaire and therefore shouldn't be upset about the play being cancelled. The cast members of A Mother's Love certainly aren't millionaires! They depend on that money and are now unemployed. I'm disgusted by Phaedra's lack of compassion.

Phaedra made a hateful comment about "my mother orders clothing from the same plus size catalog that Cynthia models for". Phaedra with her fat arms and tree trunk legs wishes she looks as good as Cynthia. How many magazine covers has Phaedra had? That's right.......none.

What is with MEne's hair? It looks like she stuck her finger in an electric socket!

Did anyone else notice MEne's awful plumbers crack when she got out of her car at Phaedra's house? My eyes will never be the same.

MEne is a typical little kid--stomp, shout, and runaway when things just don't go their way. MEne is delusional. She thought the doctor was going to side with her, since he did during her family counseling. She is so pathetic--she didn't realize the doctor would be all about what is right. Guess she thought he was one of he fans. What an obnoxious, nasty, bitter woman!

great post........can't rep ya again yet

Old 03-15-2015, 09:01 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,017,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Nene--you are a hot mess and so wrong!!!

Todd has checked out of his marriage.
Yup. It's obvious.

Old 03-16-2015, 06:50 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times
HeNe done flipped her wig (literally and figuratively) Of course she wants to be the HBIC and can't stand anyone taking some screen time away from her I do think when she is your friend, she is very loyal but don't ever cross her. I kind of like her new wig, it's a lot more interesting to look at than he old ones

Kenya is just bat sh*t cray-cray.

Claudia is no stand-up or sit-down comedian

Todd has checked out I feel bad for Kandi. She is just floating out there with no tether. I loved how she just kept eating and eating and eating during the therapy session. I wonder if she had a big purse with her to take home the leftovers

Whatever Kia was making for dinner did not look appetizing

The polar vortex has hit Phaedra and Kandi's relationship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV