Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2015, 12:18 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoarrow View Post
2 Bachelorettes with the men choosing who stays? I've seen that before... it was called "For Love or Money" season 4!!!!!!

Talk about a rip-off!
The Bachelor also did it back in season 6. They really haven't announced how the season is going to work, so it might be different from how it was done in the past. It might be that the guys choose a girl on night one, or they might keep both girls around longer.

Last edited by Sundaydrive00; 03-10-2015 at 12:51 PM.. Reason: wrong season
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2015, 12:26 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
That never happened on the Bachelorette. That was on Average Joe.
Average Joe?? Are you sure? Oh well, that was a long time ago, I could be remembering it incorrectly.

Old 03-10-2015, 12:30 PM

922 posts, read 1,149,852 times
Was Becca the only Bachelor finalist who never shed a tear when eliminated? She acted like she got a B- in math or something like it was no big deal. Good thing Chris didn't choose her because she was like a robot devoid of emotions. Plus he probably wouldn't have gotten any since they would never have married. At least with Whitney he'll get some even if they don't go through with it.

Personally, I think they will get married and have a long happy life. Both seem like good people who are ready for marriage.

Old 03-10-2015, 12:41 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Average Joe?? Are you sure? Oh well, that was a long time ago, I could be remembering it incorrectly.
I googled it, guess I was wrong about that one. But I still think the producers throw some curveballs at us sometimes. No big deal though, it's a tv show afterall.

Old 03-10-2015, 12:42 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,730,456 times
Quote:
That never happened on the Bachelorette. That was on Average Joe.
Ah Laurisa Meek. She was so hot Well really all of the Average Joe "bachlorettes" were

Old 03-10-2015, 12:43 PM

922 posts, read 1,149,852 times
Quote:
The Bachelor also did it back in season 5. They really haven't announced how the season is going to work, so it might be different from how it was done in the past. It might be that the guys choose a girl on night one, or they might keep both girls around longer.
Are you sure?

The Bachelor (season 5) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-10-2015, 12:51 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
Oops, meant to put season 6.
Byron Velvick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
In September 2004, Velvick and Jay Overbye, a 40-year old real estate agent from New Jersey were selected as candidates for the bachelor for Season 6 of the United States television show The Bachelor, with Velvick continued on for the rest of the season.

Old 03-10-2015, 12:52 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,730,456 times
Quote:
Season 6 ( Byron Velvick against Jay Overbye) was actually the season but it was all sorted out in episode 1. The girls chose who they wanted to be the bachelor and the one with the most roses went on to be the one guy for the entire season. It appears the Bachelorette will follow the same format. The guys will choose on night one who they want.

Quote:
"That's right, it is going to be Britt AND Kaitlyn," Harrison announced. "So the 25 men on Night 1 are going to have the ultimate say about who THEY think would make the best wife. I'm sure people at home are freaking out."

Harrison then asked Nilsson and Bristowe to join him on the stage during After the Final Rose. Both girls seemed somewhat displeased, but Bristowe actually appeared pissed off even though she maintained a smile.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/t...wist-17594.php

Old 03-10-2015, 01:09 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,602,397 times
Wasn't that "For Love or Money?" a Bachelor Pad type of show? Where previous Bachelor/Bachelorette contenders coupled up then, the two left standing had to decide if they wanted all the money for themselves, or if they wanted to share the money?

Old 03-10-2015, 01:20 PM

2,284 posts, read 3,940,157 times
Quote:
Was Becca the only Bachelor finalist who never shed a tear when eliminated? She acted like she got a B- in math or something like it was no big deal. Good thing Chris didn't choose her because she was like a robot devoid of emotions. Plus he probably wouldn't have gotten any since they would never have married. At least with Whitney he'll get some even if they don't go through with it.

Personally, I think they will get married and have a long happy life. Both seem like good people who are ready for marriage.
Yeah the dude Chris was there to find a wife, not a fantasy girlfriend. All in all, I think it was smart of him to pick Whiney because she was all in on becoming a farmer's wife. Hopefully she has no delusions about just how hard the life actually is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV