Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2015, 07:41 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,218,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I understand the fit, buff guys wearing the boxer/briefs, and the model-type girls with huge implants wearing teeney-weeney bikinis, but Postman Tom in a Speedo? Doesn't he know that millions of people will see his beer belly making friends with his knees while he busts out of his speedo on the backside? Does he have no shame? If I were on Survivor, I'd be wearing either a muu-muu or a burka....
He said he would make sure he was remembered. He sure did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2015, 10:54 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,534,951 times
Pre-heating the oven Jax?

Looks like a water/swim challenge tonight.

Old 03-04-2015, 02:55 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,477,592 times
The first person voted out of all the Survivor games was Sonja, but I can't remember her last name. She was older. She played the ukulele and sang. It was on Borneo. I'd love to see her return, but she's probably too old.

Old 03-04-2015, 05:52 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,194,030 times
Gather around kids Dimples was on Rachel Ray disguised sitting in her audience then he came down taking it off. Reckon that is something she does once in awhile with guests??? Anyway he was talking about on one shoot some friends came over to watch they were playing Survivor in their heads and all of them said if they were playing in real life Dimples would be the first one voted out! Said his mouth would get him in trouble and he'd blow the social game part big time. I found that interesting & also that he is starting to look old now.

Old 03-04-2015, 05:57 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Gather around kids Dimples was on Rachel Ray disguised sitting in her audience then he came down taking it off. Reckon that is something she does once in awhile with guests??? Anyway he was talking about on one shoot some friends came over to watch they were playing Survivor in their heads and all of them said if they were playing in real life Dimples would be the first one voted out! Said his mouth would get him in trouble and he'd blow the social game part big time. I found that interesting & also that he is starting to look old now.
That's pretty funny...I bet he would get voted out pretty quickly. Look how he eggs on the contestants during challenges...it used to be funny and now he just annoys the crap out of me. And I really like him!

And yes, sadly, while still fit and cute as can be, he is starting to show his age a little. It happens to the best of us!

Old 03-04-2015, 06:29 PM

679 posts, read 810,283 times
Basketball is on here instead of Survivor. Boo! Even though my favorite team is playing, I'd rather see Survivor!! I enjoy reading this thread but I'll have to avoid it until I can watch.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:00 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,194,030 times
The brother flipped??????????????????????????????? Dummy the 3 should have voted out Jenn to get control of their tribe because now the 2 older ones will be gone next. Dumb dumb dumb.

Forgot to tell you when Dimples was asked what was the worse he had been hurt on location he said he got stung by a jellyfish.
Spoiler
On his winky

Old 03-04-2015, 07:05 PM

Why do these players cut their own throats? That was a stupid move! I'd like to know the reasoning...but there really isn't any, at least none that's logical. I don't want to spoil it for others, so I won't say anymore about that.

I love that the reward and immunity challenges are combined. It gives the viewers time for more activity around camp. That's what separates Survivor from other game shows, in my opinion. I thought tonights challenge went on and on for too long. I'm glad we didn't have another one to sit through.

I also like that people are palying by their wits rather than hunting for hidden idols. This is Survivor the way it used to be.
I'm loving this season!!

Last edited by Javacoffee; 03-04-2015 at 07:24 PM..

Old 03-04-2015, 07:31 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,167,566 times
I was surprised the guy flipped. He will be at the bottom of the other side. I will be interested to hear his reasoning behind the decision.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
I was surprised the guy flipped. He will be at the bottom of the other side. I will be interested to hear his reasoning behind the decision.

Oh, absolutely. It's 3 against 2 now. He's finished, the idiot. He's a deadman walking. I hope he's proud of himself for "offing" himself and his teammate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV