Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 04:02 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,438,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Really? I don't recall that! I liked Carson on that. Don't believe in the life style of many but if I find them funny or entertaining, I look past their personal lives.

I dont recall seeing Carson doing that either. And I agree with you about looking past their personal lives if they're entertaining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 06:58 PM

23,018 posts, read 34,390,903 times
Wow!!

Old 05-12-2015, 07:01 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,438,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
I'd like to see Riker and Rumer as the two finalists. I suspect that either Noah or Nastia will be eliminated tomorrow. If Noah goes home tomorrow, then I think Nastia will be the first one eliminated next week...

Spoiler
No surprise (to me, anyway) that Nastia went home tonight. Noah has a tremendous fan base (veterans) but I think he'll be eliminated first next week. The final two will be Rumer and Riker, with Rumer winning.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:10 PM

1,215 posts, read 1,809,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBeingAMommy View Post
They should rename this show Cheating with the Stars
Who's cheating?

Old 05-12-2015, 09:14 PM

[quote=longneckone;39579619]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post

I don't think Nastia will be staying much longer either due to the busy work schedules and injury with Derek, he is still sitting back and "watching" his dances as he rightfully should, be will he really win or go much further with someone else doing his work? Just a thought. That wouldn't even be fair to the other pros, plus Nastia is in school and has a lot to do anyway.
quote]

What is a shame is the guy now dancing with Rumor doesn't seem to get any acknowledgement. I think he and Rumor are doing great.
I'm sure it's just a slip, but the new guy (Sasha) is dancing with Nastia, not Rumer.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:21 PM

Quote:
His name is Sasha and I agree that he's wonderful. A few seasons ago I read that he'd be picked to be a pro but, for some reason, he wasnt.

Of course, being a great dancer isnt the only qualification -- one has to be an excellent choreographer and teacher and also good with people. And I've wondered if being straight is a serious consideration, as well. Louis Van Amstel was an amazing dancer/pro and I thought he worked well with the stars with whom he was paired, but he's openly gay and was not asked to come back for the 16th season.
I loved Sasha when he was paired with Snookie/Nicole. (Or "Snicole" as Tom called her!) He looks like he has so much fun when he dances, and he's pretty darn good! I'd love to see him on as a permanent Pro.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:26 PM

Quote:
I dont know why you mentioned Val as Rumer's partner. I dont think I mistyped anyone's name.

And I apologize if you think I was playing the gay card. I truly want trying to do that. I was just trying to think of reasons why Sasha hasnt been recognized for the really good dancer that he is.
Sasha's not gay. He was dating Emma Slater for several years. They just split up last year. I honestly don't know why it would matter if the pros or the stars or gay.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post
Actually, the did have Carson Cressley (***** Eye for the Straight Guy) dance with a couple of the male pros in the finale show the season he was on, iirc.
That was during the final show when everyone came back. It wasn't during competition, but it was hilarious. Carson's the only one who could have pulled that off!

Old 05-12-2015, 09:40 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,572,579 times
I sure miss Carson!
I really looked forward to seeing him every week!

Old 05-12-2015, 10:54 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,217,290 times
[quote=tamiznluv;39583434]That was Noah's girlfriend, Jamie, who he asked to marry him last night, hence my post vvvvvvvv.
Some of us old people get confused .I really wasn't paying attention and thought he proposed to his dance partner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV