Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2016, 07:47 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,813,945 times

Advertisements

how did blondie get on team Brawn?????? She is useless.

I would have voted Darnell off for taking a dump in the water near camp. WTH?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2016, 08:23 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,489,236 times
Why take a dump in the water? Does the poop wash up on shore? Disgusting. Darnell was a good choice for the axe. Dummy.

No favorites yet.

Old 02-17-2016, 08:30 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,776,601 times
Not reading the thread. Really mad my dvr didn't record!!

Old 02-17-2016, 08:38 PM

7,382 posts, read 5,496,398 times
I thought it was funny the 'mental giant' (Blondie) forgot to take the cap off the marker before writing her first vote off. Lol!

Darnell taking the dump in the ocean was gross! When that girl got the bug in her ear I kept thinking of that episode in the Twilight Zone where an earwig crawled in someone's ear and laid eggs *shudder* .

I thought it funny that Tai respects all things alive but had no problem ripping out three young trees when he was haphazardly trying to find an idol. Ok, he thought the trees had been replanted but still...

I don't have any favorite yet either.

Old 02-17-2016, 09:05 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,186,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I thought it was funny the 'mental giant' (Blondie) forgot to take the cap off the marker before writing her first vote off.

I thought it funny that Tai respects all things alive but had no problem ripping out three young trees when he was haphazardly trying to find an idol. Ok, he thought the trees had been replanted but still...
Lol, I noticed both of those things too! These people will be good for some ironic humor, if nothing else!

I dislike a few people so far, but no one really stood out as somebody for me to root for, yet.

Old 02-17-2016, 10:48 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,560,305 times
Unlike some other seasons' first episodes, this one kept my attention the entire time. I was totally creeped out by the bug in the ear thing though- it made me wonder if she will end up with a brain-eating virus or something after she goes home.

I think this will be a really good season. There are lots of interesting characters and no one who is too obnoxious quite yet.

Old 02-17-2016, 11:55 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,478,211 times
Pretty good opener. Wasn't all about Caleb. Got to agree, the capper was when Alicia attempted to write with the pen with the cap on. I would rather Darnell had stayed, but I understand him taking the fall. Tough game for the gal with the earworm; bet she'll never use that slang term the same way again. The brains bodybuilder looks beastly; if she has any social game at all, she will be tough to defeat.

My money now is on Dog to make a target of himself. He talks too much.

Old 02-18-2016, 12:13 AM

3,727 posts, read 7,042,213 times
OK, am I the only one that thinks "Mr. Gorgeous" isn't all that???

Old 02-18-2016, 12:32 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,478,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
OK, am I the only one that thinks "Mr. Gorgeous" isn't all that???
I'm not much of a judge of male pulchritude, but with that caveat, no, you are not. My wife just snorted when he started talking about his beauty. And this is a woman who pretty much pines for Shemar Moore, in rather open and notorious fashion.

Old 02-18-2016, 12:39 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,624,770 times
Why did they make the woman with the bug in the ear wait until morning before getting her help? Shouldn't they have gotten her a medic that night? And why did the bodybuilder woman just say eww and look away instead of catching the bug when she saw it? And why didn't the camera person catch the bug instead of just filming it crawling around? I hope when she got on the bus to go to the competition a medic washed her ear out with some serious disinfectant.

That gave me the major willies.

Right now I like Tai best, because I think he knows more about survival than any other person there. I'd want him on my team. But his social game - maybe not so much. Bond with the group first, THEN sneak away and search for idols, silly! It's confusing why he was on team beauty and the blond girl was on team brawn. Maybe production switched them at the last minute??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV