Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2016, 03:17 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,585,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
OK, am I the only one that thinks "Mr. Gorgeous" isn't all that???
I could not believe that guy's narcissism. I didn't think he was attractive at all. I hope he gets knocked off his pedestal.

I loved the comment one of the Brains cast made seeing the ER Doctor, they were looking at the president ~~ Dr. Obama.

I know Darnell did a major oops, but I would have kept him anyway just for the strength. Blondie added nothing to the tribe, and I can't imagine they're thinking about carrying the dumb blonde to the end this early in the game. I have to think that the editors left her screw up with the pen in there for a reason. Maybe as a hint to her intellect?

My son was over to watch the premiere with me, and he was thrilled no air time was given to Big Brother's Caleb. He was also surprised that when Caleb was recognized, the girls on his team thought immediately that he'd be a good, strong addition since he went so far on BB.

I like Tai. He's hilarious. He may just be a sleeper. He comes across as rather silly and harmless, but he may be cunning. He escaped from Viet Nam in a boat, so he's got some life experience...

The Brain team thinking that getting rid of the old people was a smart idea made me really dislike them. They may not have the physicality, but they can be a real asset in the psychology of the game.

And the bug in the ear. I have had a small, flying insect in my ear and it is horrendous. It only lasted a few minutes, and I thought I'd go insane. I can't imagine a whole night. I have never had so much empathy for a player since Skupin burned his hands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2016, 03:28 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,355,892 times
Right out of the gate I'm hoping that Mr. FBI Special Agent does well. I liked him right away.
I also think that Tai is very humorous. I like to see players who are funny but also sly. I'm not sure he is sly but I bet he is.

I think we are going to have a mighty fine time this season.

Old 02-18-2016, 08:00 PM

28,114 posts, read 30,027,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
OK, am I the only one that thinks "Mr. Gorgeous" isn't all that???
He totally turned me off! How anyone could find him attractive is beyond me.

Old 02-18-2016, 08:59 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,209,555 times
Dit dit dit this just in………. Dimples is on record saying what his favorite season is (not counting season 1). He agrees with many 2nd chances!!!! This is one of the most informative “interviews†I’ve watched e-v-e-r. Think it is pretty clear Dimples crushes hard on Parv still listen for him telling her where an idol is during last season when the press did the course. For the life of me I don’t get how Fishbach is incorporated into the family fold so deeply. I have yet to find one person that is a huge fan of his for them to claim he is a “fan favoriteâ€.

Caleb from big brother is nothing like y’all have told us apparently according to Probst of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W74qfOOqJ0

We enjoyed the first epi like many of you have already said and yes I would have booted the dude floating the tootsie rolls up so near camp. (No offense intended just couldn't resist y'all ) Was it you ischyros that said production tells them to poop in the water? What about floaters washing up on shore?? Seems to me it would be better to bury it & more hygienic it would I think.

Old 02-19-2016, 12:03 AM

5,592 posts, read 8,421,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Dit dit dit this just in………. Dimples is on record saying what his favorite season is (not counting season 1). He agrees with many 2nd chances!!!! This is one of the most informative “interviews†I’ve watched e-v-e-r. Think it is pretty clear Dimples crushes hard on Parv still listen for him telling her where an idol is during last season when the press did the course. For the life of me I don’t get how Fishbach is incorporated into the family fold so deeply. I have yet to find one person that is a huge fan of his for them to claim he is a “fan favoriteâ€.

Caleb from big brother is nothing like y’all have told us apparently according to Probst of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W74qfOOqJ0

We enjoyed the first epi like many of you have already said and yes I would have booted the dude floating the tootsie rolls up so near camp. (No offense intended just couldn't resist y'all ) Was it you ischyros that said production tells them to poop in the water? What about floaters washing up on shore?? Seems to me it would be better to bury it & more hygienic it would I think.
Thank you so much for posting that! I initially almost cut it off, thinking it was just another inane post-episode interview -- well, I was wrong! Those kids and their parents asked such great questions and we got such wonderful inside info. I sure hope they do this again!

Old 02-19-2016, 02:08 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,023,924 times
What is it with keeping such weak players? Maybe Darnell made a big mistake, but I think he had the best chance of bouncing back from it. Alicia, has no bounce back. What is she even doing on the Brawny tribe?

Old 02-19-2016, 09:07 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,557,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Why did they make the woman with the bug in the ear wait until morning before getting her help? Shouldn't they have gotten her a medic that night? And why did the bodybuilder woman just say eww and look away instead of catching the bug when she saw it? And why didn't the camera person catch the bug instead of just filming it crawling around? I hope when she got on the bus to go to the competition a medic washed her ear out with some serious disinfectant.
Because it's a reality show, and they take liberties with reality. What I couldn't understand is why no one decided to flush the ear out with water. If it were me I would have laid my head back in the ocean until whatever was in my ear was dead.

I was trying to figure out if the show purposely put one person on the wrong tribe. Alicia could have gone to beauty, the Asian guy could have gone to brains, and the Big Brother guy could have gone to brawn.

Old 02-19-2016, 09:52 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,225,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
What is it with keeping such weak players? Maybe Darnell made a big mistake, but I think he had the best chance of bouncing back from it. Alicia, has no bounce back. What is she even doing on the Brawny tribe?
Looks like these guys don't know a whole lot about survivor. Getting rid of a strong physical player early = stupid.

Old 02-19-2016, 10:41 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,347,984 times
I didn't think Darnell was all that physical to me. He seemed kind of puny for a grown man and tribal counsel made him out to be an emotional wreck. His mental game was already showing huge holes when he took a dump within eye sight of the entire camp. Add all this to the fact the he claimed he could dive and obviously was not comfortable in the water. I can see why they dumped him. I'm not sure why they would have kept him. I think some of you just hate attractive blondes.

Old 02-19-2016, 10:59 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,813,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
I didn't think Darnell was all that physical to me. He seemed kind of puny for a grown man and tribal counsel made him out to be an emotional wreck. His mental game was already showing huge holes when he took a dump within eye sight of the entire camp. Add all this to the fact the he claimed he could dive and obviously was not comfortable in the water. I can see why they dumped him. I'm not sure why they would have kept him. I think some of you just hate attractive blondes.

you had me with your point right up to where you alienated 3/4 of the CD members on this thread. No need to resort to personal attacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV