Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2009, 10:06 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,133,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Kate's birthday

Maybe because it's more common in NJ that it doesn't seem like anything but dry humor to me

This is not directed at you..

I still do not believe it was only Kate.
Looking at Jon right now, he's off trying to sign deals to make money off of this. It's my opinion they are both to blame; they both like the money.

Now, I see Jon putting himself & things before his family. I have not seen any mention of Kate buying a car for herself like Jon has - I'm almost positive he's purchased 2 cars that will only seat 2 as well as his motorcycle or 2 - then his bachelor pad in NY and the other in Utah.

I fail to see what Kate has bought herself.

What's funny is Jon's old boss said it was Jon telling everyone they were going to be making money off of the kids when they found out she was carrying multiples. He ran out and reserved the URL; put the site up.

My money is on Kate. I think we're going to be seeing a different Kate now that the stress of child number 11 is gone.
great post--would rep u if i could

Old 07-28-2009, 10:10 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,954,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajzjmsmom View Post
You and me either. I saw it as out and out condenscending and hateful.
A LOT of people see it that way, and a lot of people find her demeanor obnoxious and rude.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:13 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,133,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
LOL........you take all this too seriously.

cause i've worked with kids in troubled families---this stress on those adorable children really bother me,especially when these kids will continue to be negatively impacted by dad

Old 07-28-2009, 10:17 AM

Quote:
I fail to see what Kate has bought herself.
That's probably because she wheels and deals for freebies. I bet 90% of the freebies that family has received even up until this day is thanks to her.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:48 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
great post--would rep u if i could
Thanks.
I think a lot of people just don't like Kate and their mind is made up & that's it.

There is nothing wrong with being a responsible adult, wanting to provide for your family & being OCD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
That's probably because she wheels and deals for freebies. I bet 90% of the freebies that family has received even up until this day is thanks to her.
I don't know. Look at Jon's bike - who paid for that, him or TLC?
If Kate has gotten freebies, good for her; as real life will be crashing in and she's going to be just like the rest of our poor butts.

I don't see the show lasting much longer.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:04 AM

Quote:
I don't know. Look at Jon's bike - who paid for that, him or TLC?
I've wondered that as well.

Quote:
I don't see the show lasting much longer.
I don't either. As I said earlier, I think interest will wear off once they get their divorce, possibly sooner. There's only so much people will watch of them filming separate episodes. My interest is in watching the kids grow and change.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:15 PM

2,969 posts, read 6,945,470 times
Roselvr -- a birthday is not a holiday for goodness sake, especially when the person with the birthday is the person you are divorcing!!!

Old 07-28-2009, 01:32 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,167,485 times
that is the truth!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandsGal View Post
Roselvr -- a birthday is not a holiday for goodness sake, especially when the person with the birthday is the person you are divorcing!!!

Old 07-28-2009, 02:35 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandsGal View Post
I wasn't the one who said holidays; I just added what I knew he was not there for; I'd remembered it was her birthday he was gone.

It was actually her birthday and their anniversary and it was before the divorce was announced IIRC.

Old 07-28-2009, 03:09 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
Quote:
I wasn't the one who said holidays; I just added what I knew he was not there for; I'd remembered it was her birthday he was gone.

It was actually her birthday and their anniversary and it was before the divorce was announced IIRC.

I'm still waiting for my answer from returningtopa. What holiday did he choose not to be with his kids on?
Their wedding anniversary is not a holiday he would spend with the kids. Kate's b-day is also not a holiday. It was when he missed those 2 occasions that I figured they were over, even though it hadn't been announced yet. He was there for the kids' 5th b-day. I believe he was there on July 4th. PA keeps making statements as if they are fact with nothing to back them up. If statements are to be believed, they should at least be explained. Name the holiday, or name your source.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV