Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 08:02 AM

554 posts, read 623,609 times

Advertisements

I can't believe Pheadra was the one who made up the story about Kandi and Todd wanting to drug Porsha. Phaedra must be very miserable to make up so many lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2017, 06:45 PM

339 posts, read 696,426 times
I always knew Phaedra was, shall we say, two-faced/liar, but she is almost speechless and tripping over herself verbally on this reunion finale as the lies come out.... hmm a good reunion indeed...

Old 05-07-2017, 07:53 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,632,022 times
Phaedra's mom is a preacher no less. Now we find out that Phaedra is a chronic liar. Doesn't it figure really? You've heard of these super religious people before. You can't assume that just because people pray and go to church they are good people. The truth is out now I wonder if Kandi is going to sue her for trying to ruin her reputation.

Old 05-07-2017, 11:44 PM

134 posts, read 108,939 times
It wss obvious that Phaedra had two sides right from the beginning.

A church girl/southern belle/attorney married to a convicted felon....hmmm....and a creepy one, at that. Apollo gave me the heebie/jeebies.

Old 05-08-2017, 06:21 AM

554 posts, read 623,609 times
Poor Porsha too dumb to realize she was a pawn. I think that Phaedra is unhappy that her perfect facade has crumbled and she is so jealous that Kandi is happy and doing well. I would be interested in reading the book by Angela Stanton "Lies of a Real Housewife". The book is suppose to detail how Phaedra Parks is involved in all kinds of shady business. And I believe it, remember we saw her meet a client in the parking lot a few seasons back to collect money. And who can forget the Mr. Redickulous episode as well. I hate when people try to act like they are someone they are not. That's why I like Kandi she is always true to herself.

Old 05-08-2017, 11:49 AM

2,068 posts, read 4,339,068 times
Here's my take on "Lesbian Gate":

1) If it all is true:
What happened to Porsha's "journalistic integrity" in revealing her source (hmphmm deep throat)?
Why would Kandi divulge something so heinous to Phaedra whom she is no longer really friends with?
Seeing as Kandi is attractive and Todd is attractive would they really need to drug someone for a threesome... and especially Porsha lol who although attractive physically (well atleast she was before her disproportionate boob and hip jobs) leave much to be desired when she opens her mouth and talks in a screeching voice at the top of her vocal range?
Phaedra is one evil something. And her unresponsiveness was annoying, she willing contracted to be apart of this life divulging experience but now she's all tight lipped and I guess a compulsive liar since the beginning.

2) It's all fabricated:
Maybe this was a fabrication on Porsha's part and perhaps some RHOA producers, and perhaps Kandi and Todd weren't in on it, but when things started to get "real" as in a serious slander suit, they asked Phaedra to take the fall and probably brought Kandi in on it at that point... so that this way there would be no court date and the fans could have closure.

Ehh I dern know but the revelation seemed a little too scripted on Porsha's part.

Old 05-08-2017, 01:13 PM

4,347 posts, read 4,725,025 times
I haven't seen #4 yet but I just want Peter to stay and keep it real!

Old 05-08-2017, 02:00 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,115,378 times
Oh. My. God. After watching this show for years, I've never enjoyed an episode as much as i did last night.

You could probably click through the pages in this thread and find a bunch of posts where i talk about how much I hate Phaedra and how fake she is. Well finally, after who knows how many seasons, she has finally been exposed for the fraud she is.

She absolutely humiliated herself last night, looking like a piece of **** person and a crap friend. her integrity is completely shot. I wouldn't be surprised if the ladies banded together and ask that Phaedra not be back on the show next season.

And to think that Phaedra was a lawyer....integrity, much?!

Old 05-08-2017, 05:32 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
don't know how reliable the source is but supposedly Phaedra was fired in April

Phaedra Parks Fired from 'RHOA' Over Spreading Drugging and Rape Rumors | TMZ.com

Old 05-08-2017, 06:26 PM

1,912 posts, read 3,226,562 times
Of ALL the housewives Phaedra has always been my least favorite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV