Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 09:50 AM

554 posts, read 623,288 times

Advertisements

I think Todd seems sweet and is very cute. I agree it seems like he quit his job fast but this is t.v. so he could have been having issues at work for a while we don't really know. I think Porsha is just a gold digger that's why she is so upset about it. She was married to Kordell and he is very unattractive so it is obvious she married him for the money just like Sheree and Bob. We see where that got them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2017, 04:47 PM

4,344 posts, read 4,722,397 times
Seems Todd has 3 kids.

Have U Seen Porsha

Old 01-26-2017, 09:26 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times
Todd needs to run away as fast as he can from Kia. Other than being a sperm donor, I don't think she has much use for him especially if he doesn't have much money (or any now since he doesn't have a job). She was awfully cold to him! Kia might be in anger management class and not received her diploma yet but she looked like she would cut a beeatche. (She did well be removing herself from the drama but I don't think it was wise to go after Kandi because she will cut you if you pick on her for no reason)

So sad to Kenya and Phaedra have such a nice time together teaching the underprivileged children to properly twirl and then head back home and have Kenya stir the cauldron. I think the kids really benefited from the camp. I hope Phaedra provides some sort of continued support to them.

Cynthia and Kandi don't seem that close. Didn't Cynthia have any other friends to bum off of before the sale of her house went through?

I haven't checked the NYT's best seller's list yet. I wonder if Sheree's book is on it

Old 01-27-2017, 12:32 PM

404 posts, read 385,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post
Seems Todd has 3 kids.

Have U Seen Porsha
3 kids. Oh, no wonder Porsha is like, i just want a kid out of you. She's not trying to take all of that on. LOL Up in her mansion. No sir!

Old 01-30-2017, 11:48 AM

554 posts, read 623,288 times
What do people think about Porsha not attending Shamea's engagement party? I think Porsha was wrong and I can see why Shamea was hurt. This is suppose to be her longtime friend. Remember, last season Porsha was calling Shamea her cousin. To me it seems like Porsha is very envious of her friends because they have what she wants to have in life. Remember last year when Porsha found out her sister was pregnant it was obvious she was so jealous of Lauren. I think the same thing is happening with Shamea. Porsha is envious because Shamea has found love and is happy while Porsha is still searching because we all know Porsha and Todd will not last. I believe now that Todd is unemployed Porsha has no use for Todd. Misery loves company.

Old 02-01-2017, 05:40 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,257 times
The ladies of RHoA have the WORST taste in men. Shamea Morton's fiance has a criminal past for stalking, punching, and choking his ex girlfriend multiple times. Shamea needs to run for the hills!

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/0...ultiple-times/

Old 02-02-2017, 11:45 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
The ladies of RHoA have the WORST taste in men. Shamea Morton's fiance has a criminal past for stalking, punching, and choking his ex girlfriend multiple times. Shamea needs to run for the hills!

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/0...ultiple-times/
Yeah I just saw that the other day. But apparently the guy is filthy rich, so that balances out the fact that he beat up his ex-girlfriend.

Old 02-02-2017, 03:44 PM

Phaedra's house

http://atlanta.curbed.com/2016/12/16...eal-housewives

Old 02-16-2017, 11:28 AM

The last episode could have been entitled "Lez-Be-Honest" or "To Dip or not Dip in the Lady Pond"

Nothing like trying to honest with one another and throwing shade at the same time Phaedra was awkwardly silent at dinner. Perhaps she couldn't speak because she was guzzling so much wine

Poor Kia doesn't remember calling Kandi a closeted lesbian. Do these women not remember that there is a camera pointed in their face with a red light on

Marlo fights wayyyyyyy below the belt.

None of the "ladies" should go camping, glamping or even be outdoors.

Old 02-16-2017, 01:11 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Miss Lawrence has resurfaced on Fox's new show "Star"

Miss Lawrence On Star | Empire Boo Boo Kitty

I have really enjoyed watching the show as in my perfect world, people break out in song and dance
Oye!!!
Love love love this show!!!
Especially because it's in ATL!
Marlowes plays DURTY.
Can't wait for Candy to throw down One MO Time!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV