Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 12:48 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper35 View Post
Just sad. Phaedra and Kandi get mad at each other and spill alllllllll the tea.
Not all...stay tuned!!
That was just a wierd last scene at Uncle Julios.
And Sheree was worried about not eating!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2017, 06:46 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
At this point, I wonder why any of these women tell each other anything about their personal lives LOL.

I know it's reality TV and a good 50% of it is staged, but the drama is feeling more and more forced these days. At least the first few seasons actually "felt" kinda real at times.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:05 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
very ODD Cynthia inviting her female friends to see her breasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phaedra seemed to really enjoy it

Old 01-03-2017, 10:52 AM

2,888 posts, read 6,744,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
very ODD Cynthia inviting her female friends to see her breasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phaedra seemed to really enjoy it
I thought so too. Anything for camera time I suppose.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:02 AM

554 posts, read 623,288 times
I agree I thought the scene at Dr. Curves was weird. And Phaedra throwing shade at Kandi claiming she like women I thought Phaedra liked women the way she screamed to see Cynthia's breasts. And what about the previews for next week. What is up with Matt and Kenya? Does anyone think Kenya is keeping drama with Matt going for a storyline? Remember she did have the fake boyfriend a few seasons ago. The way Matt is being portrayed as a nutcase I find it hard to believe that is really his personality. If so, Kenya can really pick some crazies. Also, I fell out laughing when the Dr. Curves called Kenya out on her breasts being fake and she tried to deny it. Everybody knows her butt and breasts are as fake as those contacts she wears.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:37 AM

I dunno....you can see the crazy in Matt's eyes.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:45 AM

554 posts, read 623,288 times
That is true he does look crazy especially when he laughs....

Old 01-09-2017, 11:00 PM

4,505 posts, read 4,619,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_MVP View Post
So when is Marlo going to appear? Wasn't she shown in the previews?
Looks like Marlo will be on next week, according to the previews they showed on last night's episode. The preview showed her accusing Kenya of being "Nene Junior".LoL !!

Old 01-10-2017, 08:04 AM

Welp, it's official. Matt IS crazy. LOL.

Cynthia was looking like a goddess in that dress at Peter's event. Good lawd.

It's crazy how thirsty Portia has become lately, it's a bad look on her. Out of nowhere she tries to rekindle her relationship with an old fling and is talking kids and a family and buying a house. I mean I get she's not getting any younger but just seemed to come out of left field. She was all about dating African princes for their money and now she wants to be a mom LOL.

Sheree in those yoga pants...goodness What did she ever see in Bob? I'm a heterosexual man, but Bob is one big weird looking dude. And he's always so sweaty LOL.

With Phaedra, I'm to teh point where I'm instantly annoyed every time I see her face on screen. Ugh, can't stand her.

Kandi is by far the most successful and the only one with REAL money. I like how her and Todd use their money to create more money. Kandi will be able to hand her children keys to the empire in 20 years.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:10 AM

53 posts, read 48,694 times
Ya, Cynthia was looking hot! I thought Bob was going to snap his ankles when he jumped off that box!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV