Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 10:54 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,257 times

Advertisements

I guess the resort lied or perhaps they signed some type of confidentiality agreement with Kenya. Kenya's officially confirmed that she's married. I'm shocked! Hopefully we'll meet her new hubby next season on RHoA!

Atlanta Housewife Kenya Moore Confirms She Is Married! - Reality Tea
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2017, 11:05 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
I guess the resort lied or perhaps they signed some type of confidentiality agreement with Kenya. Kenya's officially confirmed that she's married. I'm shocked! Hopefully we'll meet her new hubby next season on RHoA!

Atlanta Housewife Kenya Moore Confirms She Is Married! - Reality Tea
Is that the same African Prince Kia dated Matt is going to flip out

Old 06-17-2017, 04:46 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,423,398 times
Wow- now we have to set our sleuths to sleuthing a bit more to determine is this really really real? AND who is he?
To tell the truth I was always on the fence about Kenya- I always suspected she was a lot sharper and more balanced than the others ...........I guess time will tell.
Reality TV in general does not usually enhance people's lives though.......wishing her good luck if it is true.

Old 06-17-2017, 10:25 AM

Here's a pic of Kenya's new husband. He's good looking!

Details About #RHOA Star Kenya Moore’s New Husband Exposed! [PICS]

Old 06-18-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Is that the same African Prince Kia dated Matt is going to flip out
Speaking of Matt.......

Love TKO! Matt Jordan Accuses #RHOA’s Kenya Moore Of Cheating After Her Marriage Announcement!

Old 06-18-2017, 08:17 PM

This link has pics of Kenya wearing her wedding dress and ring. Kenya claims they met a year ago but didn't start dating until December.

#RHOA Kenya Moore Wishes Her New Husband Happy Father’s Day & Claims Relationship Started in December!

Old 06-18-2017, 08:50 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
This link has pics of Kenya wearing her wedding dress and ring. Kenya claims they met a year ago but didn't start dating until December.

#RHOA Kenya Moore Wishes Her New Husband Happy Father’s Day & Claims Relationship Started in December!
she looked beautiful and I truly hope she and her new hubby will be blessed with love and happiness. I like Kenya and don't wish her any misfortune.

Old 06-26-2017, 05:57 AM

554 posts, read 623,415 times
I am happy for Kenya but she definitely moves fast!

Old 10-03-2017, 07:42 AM

554 posts, read 623,415 times
I read online that Kenya is going to be phased out of RHOA. Kenya's husband does not really want to be on the show and hasn't participated in filming. The RHOA executives told Kenya she must show her life or be phased out of the show. I don't understand how these ladies think they can be on a reality show but they don't want to show their authentic life. I can't wait until the new season starts. I also read Eva Marcille is going to be on as a supporting cast member who may eventually become a full-time cast member.

Old 10-04-2017, 03:33 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,423,398 times
I can't help but think that if it's true that Mr Kenya does not want to participate, this might actually mean that there is promise for the marriage. Because seriously, it's one thing for a brief time to be on camera and get that $$ but long term it just does not seem like it can maintain a true authentic life.
I think that also explains how and why so many seem to phase in one season and take a break the next.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV