Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2019, 07:43 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,266,014 times

Advertisements

There are some borderline spoilers in the BB 21 thread. It's time for a spoiler thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2019, 09:55 PM

44,635 posts, read 61,653,458 times
This is a popular spoiler thread, gives good coverage from show to show. It's free.
https://big-brother-21-blog.blogspot.com/

Old 07-03-2019, 10:01 AM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
There are some borderline spoilers in the BB 21 thread. It's time for a spoiler thread.
Sorry, Dave - I tried to behave. I'll be better on the other thread!

Old 07-03-2019, 01:39 PM

Looks like Ovi is the target and won't get to use his power. Too bad. He said he was a super fan but didn't seem to realize people would be forming alliances quickly. He tried to but was too late. I would think someone who could be successful in student politics at U of Tennessee would have had a better game, social or otherwise.

Old 07-04-2019, 05:11 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,988,717 times
For those that watch the live feeds, if you haven't listened to Cliff in the mornings in the little room off the hallway that runs between the kitchen and the bathroom, he sometimes goes in there before the other HGs have woken up to say hello to his family and to talk about the game with the live feeders. He's given good insight.

This morning he mentioned how David rubbed him the wrong way because he was being too aggressive for having just come back into the house. Also said David made an inappropriate comment that made some of the HGs gasp. David then said he hoped no one watches at 2 AM. As Cliff said someone's always watching, and he wasn't happy David didn't apologize. Unfortunately I turned it on right after he quoted David so don't know yet what the comment was.

David has also annoyed Jackson according to Cliff, so look for possible issues between those two.

Today for quite awhile the live feeds were shut down. When they came back it was obvious the HGs had been called in from the yard to be told of a twist to the next veto competition. Sounds like a loser in the comp will have a punishment.

Jackson had a conversation with Kat letting her know he was going to distance himself from her to protect his game. Later, other HGs noticed he wasn't himself and couldn't figure out why. A couple of the girls asked if he wanted to talk and he said he couldn't.

Analyse, Christie & Holly were all laying in the same lawn chair lamenting the fact everyone seemed in a weird mood. They thought it might be because they were thinking of home on the 4th of July. They talked for quite awhile before Tommy came over and the four of them gossiped until Cliff walked over and sat down next to them also. They stopped talking about other HGs and Cliff just kind of sat there not saying much and looking around like he was in a fog. He is my favorite player at this stage of the game but he was a killjoy in this particular instance.

Holly and Analyse have become close friends it appears. Holly can be a little silly. Analyse shrieks sometimes which is cute, but I'm thinking the others will tire of her being the house cutie pie/eye candy and evict her before too many more weeks pass. When Christie was HoH last week and was told the veto power would be used, one of the names she mentioned as a possible replacement was Analyse so she's on at least one person's radar.

Getting back to David, poor guy is trying hard to fit in but it seems the game and relationships between the rest of the HGs have developed a little too much for him to easily assimilate into the group.

Btw, Cliff says he and Jack get along well. He doesn't expect to get nominated for eviction, and believes Kemi will be one of the two put up. Considering Jack wanted Christie to put her up it makes sense he'll do so now. Jessica might be the other nominee but Cliff isn't as sure about that one.

Almost forgot, I think Jessica upset Cliff this afternoon when they were both in the bathroom with a couple of other people. Jess, talking to another girl, said she didn't know why the girls were laying their hairbrushes in the sink when Cliff and others were spitting in it and not cleaning it. Cliff made some type of comment about leaving after listening to that and got up and left. I could tell he was ticked off.

I knew eventually I'd post in a spoiler thread but most of what I was going to mention before is old news.

Old 07-04-2019, 05:47 PM

Forgot to include this funny moment from a week or so ago. Three of the girls were on one of the outdoor hammocks talking about previous seasons. They started mentioning how guys ruined some of the female contestants' games. In the middle of them talking about Fessy messing up a girl's game from last year, Analyse who had been quiet for a few seconds chimed in with her little girl voice, "Boys suck" as she looked at the camera. The other two girls continued talking.

Old 07-05-2019, 08:54 AM

Cliff just entered into the room between the kitchen and bathroom. He just started his shout outs and to talk about the game. He was tired and grumpy yesterday I thought. Seems back to himself this morning.

Poor Cliff, he talked for a minute or two before the live feeds were cut off and the HGs were told to get up (8 AM their time). They have something going on today fairly early. The live feeds came back on about 20 minutes later.

Last edited by OhioJB; 07-05-2019 at 09:26 AM..

Old 07-05-2019, 09:25 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,504 times
Nomination ceremony was held.

Jack nominated Jess and Kemi for eviction.

Old 07-06-2019, 04:45 AM

Live feeds during the earthquake yesterday at 8:21 in the evening. Not much to see except for the HGs gathering around the kitchen. The yard was closed so they were going to go under the table. No one did, and there wasn't anything to see as far as things shaking, etc. https://youtu.be/240g9YEq3ZY

Old 07-06-2019, 02:17 PM

One frustrating thing about Big Brother is that CBS doesn't show a lot of the bad behavior that goes on in the house. People who follow the feeds (or read about them) get a different view of some of the house guests than those who only watch the broadcast shows.

Two in particular seem to be the type that don't believe in tolerance and inclusion, as evidenced by the people they're targeting and excluding. They're running the show, and their minions don't seem to mind. I hope someone steps forward to stand up to them. I'm going to lose interest if they don't get voted out soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV