Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 12:27 PM

22,519 posts, read 12,072,114 times

Advertisements

Cliff blew it---sigh. He put up Bella. Sam is angry with him for doing that. If they evict Bella, then Cliff's HOH was a wasted one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2019, 02:30 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,271,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Cliff blew it---sigh. He put up Bella. Sam is angry with him for doing that. If they evict Bella, then Cliff's HOH was a wasted one.
So he convinced Christie not to use her power and then did the 6 shooters bidding anyway? So what if he swore on everybody. People swear and then reneg on BB all the time.

Looks like it comes down to Kat, and maybe Sam. The Outsiders need to get the nasties out!

Old 07-22-2019, 03:37 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,080,154 times
I think that Bella would have ended up on the block anyway because if Cliff had not promised to put her up Christie would have used her power to put her up. However, Cliff should not have promised that he would put up Bella and instead let Christie use her power to put her up and then it would be gone.

If I am right there will be 10 people voting for eviction. If Jessica, Nicole, Sam and Nick would stick together and convince one more person to vote out Jack that would be a tie. I think I read that Cliff said if it is a tie he would vote out Jack.

I hate it when there are one or two people that dominate the house and everyone is afraid to go against them. At least Cliff made one bold move. I also notice the past couple of seasons that the goal of some of the house guests is to make it to jury and that's it. It is taking the easy way out. They get to stay somewhere nice for the rest of the game and are not even interested in trying to win.

How great it would be if Jack was sent home. Epic blindside for sure.

Old 07-22-2019, 04:38 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,999,483 times
Unfortunately, Cliff's options ended up being to force Christie to use her power so Jackson could nominate Bella, or to agree to put up Bella and be in the good graces of the Six Shooters with the promise they wont put him up for at least two weeks. Jackson even offered for several weeks.

I can't blame Cliff because Nicole and Jessica dislike Bella and will not vote to keep her in the house. Plus, the Six Shooters have been wooing the two of them being extra nice making them feel included. And Kat wants Bella out with a passion, and even though she realizes Jack has to go she's intent on staying in the good graces of the Six Shooters. Personally, I think she likes Jackson and she feels more of a connection with the cool kids. Wants to be one of them.

Not sure what's happened between Nick and Holly since yesterday as I haven't watched conversations between the two of them today, but yesterday it appeared to be splitsville. Jackson told Tommy & Analyse that Holly can't decide if they should continue so he was going to make the decision for her. Odd because the day before Kat walked into a room and said she had been sleeping but had to leave because she thought Jackson & Holly were...well, you can imagine.

If Holly isn't happy maybe that's where Cliff, Sam & Nick could try getting a vote. If Holly was smart she would agree to secretly help get Jack evicted because she and Analyse will always be in his and Jackson's shadow. Too bad I can't let Cliff know there may be a potential crack in that alliance.

I do have a hard time seeing the Six Shooters running the house until the others are gone. Christie does not want to go to the final six with the two couples, and definitely not Jack. That alliance will implode sooner rather than later the way I see it.

And Cliff appeasing them was a good play because now some of them may try to align with him. He's done an incredible job building relationships with HGs in that alliance. Not only has he accommodated them when they've wanted to have long conversations (except Jack, he told Cliff he's a man of few words and kept his conversations short), but instead of camping out upstairs he's been downstairs and outside sitting with and talking with everyone that will converse with him. He's doing an amazing job.

Sam on the other hand has been disappointing. Thought he'd be checking in with Cliff much more making sure everything was on track, and also talking to Jessica, Nicole & Kat to try getting them to see the light and evict Jacka$$. He definitely isn't happy with the way things have gone this week. Can't blame him.

Old 07-23-2019, 10:43 AM

3,988 posts, read 5,026,091 times
I agree - Cliff is doing great. I don't like that Jack's not going home but Bella, boohoo, needed to go home as well. It was funny on the feeds last night that she actually said, I haven't lied even one time. Nick, said WHAT? She said, when? He said that she's lied many times, they both have, and they got caught. Nick was crying about Bella leaving and basically being really whiny.

However, I still like them MORE than Jackson and Jack. The both of them are truly horrible people. Any who watch the feeds can see what pieces of crap they both are: arrogant, bullies, NOT SMART but think they are the smartest, ordering people what to do, complaining about how others are supposed to do things (cleaning, cooking etc.) - it blows my mind. NO ONE has ever said no to them.

Holly has been treated so horribly by Jackson because she doesn't want to have sex with him on TV so he STOPPED TALKING TO HER. But she has no self respect, unfortunately, and keeps begging him to talk to her. He's the most spoiled little toddler I've seen all year (haha, there's one every year). Don't speak to me this way, don't talk to me that way - he sure does have a lot of rules. I'd like to be in the house with this guy - I'd be messing with him NONSTOP! The crap he pulled on Nicole last week? I'd do that to him all day long.

And Christie - while she's playing a pretty good game, that girl LOVES to hear herself talk. They're just so much smarter than anyone else and they have to mansplain everything to everyone. BUT...she's a paranoid freak. All I'd have to do is drop some nonsense in her ear about Jack or Jackson and she'd be doing MY bidding. It wouldn't be hard with people who only think of themselves.

Anyway, I yell at the TV far more than I should!

Old 07-23-2019, 11:40 AM

2,924 posts, read 1,999,483 times
I agree with a lot of what you said, ShellNic. One of the reasons I think Cliff did the smart thing making and not going back on his deal with Christie is because The Six Shooters will have a hard time sticking together. Three of the biggest threats in the game are in that alliance, and they are overly impressed with themselves. When they implode or explode, Cliff will be there to team up with some of them.

Yesterday I heard some in that six person alliance say it would be better to work with Cliff & Kat rather than Nicole and someone else.

What I'm hoping for is Sam winning the next HoH to shake things up. He's upset, not only because they can't get Jack out this week but because he's being blamed for something Nick did or said. Guess he called a house meeting last night where it got hashed out so other HGs understood he wasn't involved in whatever it was that had been said. Doesn't matter, he's still seen as the enemy by The Six Shooters and will go on the block next to Nick if that group wins.

Jessica and Kat I believe have screwed up by not being willing to vote against Jack. Nicole would if she knew those two girls were going to. Hopefully things will change and Jack will be evicted. Small probability at this point.

Old 07-23-2019, 12:23 PM

I agree ShellNic about Jack and Jackson. They are disgusting human beings. The things they say and do are terrible and they get away with it. What is wrong with Holly? Jackson says if they don't have sex then he is done with her. Then she turns around and says she is sorry and in so many words begs his forgiveness. He is also upset because she doesn't compliment him enough. Unbelievable!

I was reading a discussion about Jackson who is on slop. Apparently, he is sneaking food. Going in the shower and bending down so he can't be seen is one of his ways. Production must know about this but they are doing nothing. Fans are waiting for there to be some punishment for this but so far nothing. Someone mentioned that BB Canada punishes someone who cheats by putting the entire house on slop.

Old 07-23-2019, 01:02 PM

22,519 posts, read 12,072,114 times
A couple of days ago Analyse said she was "late" this month and wonders if she is pregnant. Someone (Jack, I think) told her to start running in the backyard and maybe "it" will fall out. OMG!

Yeah, Holly has issues... Someone should tell her that Jackson (Michie) isn't worth it.

I, too, read about Jackson sneaking food. Kat was also caught eating a pancake. Why is BB allowing them to get away with it? In Season 8, Jen was supposed to be on slop and ate some food. She was up on the block and ended up with a penalty vote.

Old 07-23-2019, 01:54 PM

3,988 posts, read 5,026,091 times
OhioJB, dj10 & BOS2IAD - SO RIGHT!

I didn't know that butthead was sneaking food - he should definitely be penalized. Those boys are just awful! One thing Holly did say to Jackson was: she lifted up his shirt (or something) and said she missed the old Jackson, as in, he's gotten fat. He was so mad. AWESOME. He's a crabby little snart - grow a pair doofus!

And - Sis didn't make Jack wear a condom - seriously! I really can't believe how much I liked them when I didn't know them. Yikes.

Old 07-23-2019, 01:59 PM

Speaking of a "penalty vote" Earlier this season Jack or Jackson (or both?) made comments about BB speaking to them about possible penalty votes or even worse (eviction from the house?) I guess it had to do with things they were either saying or doing. Of course, so far, they have not had any consequences.

Can someone remind me how the penalty vote works?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV