Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2019, 06:31 AM

3,999 posts, read 5,038,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
For you, that is.
So, who's the worst guy then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2019, 11:02 AM

4,885 posts, read 5,040,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
What would be FANTASTIC is that when Nick takes himself off the block, he has already made a deal with Christie who HATES Jackson (this is wishful thinking though that she would use her power), and they nominate Jackson and he goes home. He's the worst guy I think I've ever seen on the show. And that's really saying something.

She only has next week to use her power - how useless is it when only her alliance is left - if she used it this week to get out a major target, that would go a long way in her making points with the jury. Just sayin'!
Maybe I should've done it this way. For you to say that, it is something.
But I never thought anyone would top Evil Dick like, this piece of feces has.

Old 07-30-2019, 10:51 PM

44,718 posts, read 61,944,526 times
Veto Ceremony Spoiler: Nick used the veto on himself. Kat is the replacement nom.
Kat/Sam are on the block.
Kat volunteered to go up as a pawn. Sam will go home on Thursday and he knows it. There won't be any blindsides or anything. In fact, Sam was planning to do an epic eviction that blows up Christie's game, but eventually everyone found out and Christie even said she's not worried about it. Then Nick talked Sam out of doing it altogether, so Sam said he'd rather leave being loved than hated, so he won't do any blowing-games-up speeches.

Old 07-31-2019, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Maybe I should've done it this way. For you to say that, it is something.
But I never thought anyone would top Evil Dick like, this piece of feces has.
LOL, gotcha! Evil Dick was bad - but he PLAYED SO HARD! I hated what he did to Jen - but he was so entertaining. I don't know that I'd feel the same way about it today though. He knew how to play the game, blow up other peoples' games and NOT go with the flow. I hate to say I miss his game style, but I kinda do...but that's only because the game players have become so...what's the word??? They vote with the house, they bully each other into submission, they're predictable - it's not fun to watch them squander their chances at really playing.

And yes, Jackson is total feces! Every time he speaks, I cringe - how can the other hamsters not say anything back? Why are they so scared? Oh sure, they say things to each other but then, when they have the chance, they back down. I blame casting for the insanely crappy people they've chosen. I do like Cliff - and Sam - and the other ones who are now gone - at least they had personality.

Oh, Big Brother, when are you going to get your groove back????

Old 07-31-2019, 03:15 PM

2,944 posts, read 2,014,369 times
I'm not very observant. Turned the live feeds on today for a short time and while Sam was talking to Jessica I noticed he has a fairly good sized dent high up on his forehead on the right side. He's tall so it's possible he banged his head on something sharp. Never noticed it before.

Have been bored with the live feeds this week so haven't watched them much. Did see Cliff & Nick conspiring in the backyard yesterday evening, talking about being fine with going to the final two together if they get the opportunity.

I've been watching BB4 more this week than the live feeds. Hopefully next week will be more entertaining. Will be glad when Christie's power is out of the game after next week's eviction, unless they are having two this week which I don't think they are. Heard speculation there'll be a double eviction next week.

Old 08-01-2019, 05:12 PM

2,944 posts, read 2,014,369 times
Major spoiler so if you don't want to know stop reading now please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caught a conversation part way into it in which Jack had already said what he had to say to Jackson, and as he had his head down Jackson went on and on for quite awhile about how Jack was playing with his heart and needed to make rational decisions. Towards the end Jackson wanted to make it clear he wasn't calling Jack stupid or ignorant.

They both left the room (the target bedroom) and a little later Tommy followed Jack into the same room. Jack let him know the Six Shooters are no more. What I apparently missed earlier was Jackson telling Jack a pack of lies as far as Jack is concerned. As he and Tommy talked Tommy found out Jackson and Holly knew each other outside the house, as did Holly and Kat. Typical of Tommy, he responded: "I knew it!". He did his best to talk Jack into flipping the vote and taking Kat out instead of Sam. Said he's afraid of Kat, Holly and Jackson all being in the jury house, that it wouldn't be good for anyone when it came to the vote at the end. Jack was resistant at first but eventually gave in.

Jack & Tommy believe that both Kat and Cliff are playing both sides of the house, so Cliff's days could be much more numbered than they were before today (or yesterday?).

Perfect timing, after they agreed to flip the vote Christie walked in. The guys told her what Jackson had said about her wanting to take out (I believe) both Jack and Jackson. Christie's jaw hit the floor. Btw, I don't know if Christie had said any of that to the HGs that was mentioned but she acted like it was a huge surprise. So she's in with getting rid of Kat also to give Jackson and Holly one less ally.

Before the feeds went down for 'shooting something awesome', Jack, Tommy & Christie were planning on talking to Nick, Nicole & Analyse to get them to vote to evict Kat instead of Sam. Jack is worried about leaving Sam in the game but they do believe they can bring him and Nick into the fold to replace Jackson and Holly. Jack said it wouldn't be as tight as the Six Shooters but then referred to the Six Shooters as a butt fart.

I did find it a little odd that when Cliff came into the target room to get his clothes so he could change for the show tonight they didn't ask him to vote to send Kat home. Could be they are afraid he'll spill the beans but that doesn't make sense since Cliff is trying to play with integrity. They could have had a cushion with the vote in case someone else didn't follow through on the promise to vote for Kat. Cliff has been friendly with Sam, they've talked quite a bit since Bella left, so it would have been easy to ensure he voted to keep Sam.

Old 08-01-2019, 10:23 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,082,019 times
The winner of HOH is

Jessica ! Nicole came in second

So far, she has promised Christie that she will not put her up.

Old 08-02-2019, 05:58 AM

Last night was such a disappointment - AGAIN! They had a chance to shake it up and they blew it. Big Brother casting is lazy as sin! I didn't know that Jackson and Holly knew each other as well as the other connections before entering the house. WTH????? How, as a fan, can I continue to watch, if they only recruit idiots that don't know the game? Not punish those that break the Have-Not rules? Not punish those that bully and say racist slurs ALL THE TIME? They used to expel people for bodily contact - so why not expel Bella when she went off on Kemi? Why not expel Jack when he intervened with the sheep by putting his hand in the ring to shoo them over to whoever he wanted to win? JUST - HOW.CAN.THEY.NOT??? Really disappointing show...oh, and let's not forget their edit! They're starting to show what an asshat Jackson is, but seriously...he's SO BAD. Jack isn't that much better for sure but he isn't the worst.

Old 08-02-2019, 07:08 AM

1,907 posts, read 2,278,813 times
OK, Jessica. Don't waste this. Make this a week worth watching.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:49 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,248,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Last night was such a disappointment - AGAIN! They had a chance to shake it up and they blew it. Big Brother casting is lazy as sin! I didn't know that Jackson and Holly knew each other as well as the other connections before entering the house. WTH????? How, as a fan, can I continue to watch, if they only recruit idiots that don't know the game? ……….
Thinking that a prime location for casting are Karaoke Bars. Just Saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV